User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

I thought star should have gone, I thought she wouldn't as the Donald said before they went to fire someone that he was looking at past records for the firing which is crap he always looks at the weeks record/earning etc,he knew that he was keeping Star as she is more likely to cause friction with the others/NE NE[my guess]
    NE NE sure can find a fight and an argument anywhere.

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

I love Nene but she needs to learn to shut her mouth and be quiet. She is truthful but not tactful. She is always offering more information than is necessary. I don't know why she said Marlee and Hope were crawling up Star's ... That was uncalled for. I think Star is a strong player but she is way too bossy and she should have been fired for the concept on that whole Trump hotel thing. It was not creative at all.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

CSLT - You bet, Star should have been GONE because it was all on her that they lost.
    Too crazy that all of a sudden (because Trump doesn't want to lose Star, who knows why?) firing is based on all past tasks - and the ones to come! That's crazy!

Of course, it would only have made sense for the teams to be evened... but I guess then for next week, they can still do 3 men against 4 women.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Considering how it all started with such fireworks, I anticipated a different ending!
    But Hope is gone, no real loss.
    That Nene really is something!

Glad that Global only departed for breaking news for just the announcement of who won, then it was back to the boardroom.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Really? I was watching on NBC and it just turned it off - there were all these people online saying Obama purposely said he would be out earlier to annoy Trump lol
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

FP I was taping it on Global, was watching NBC Brothers and Sisters when the breaking news stuff started. Checked Global and it was still on the Apprentice.

When I watched the tape of Apprentice this morning, there was only Obama's announcement with not much commentary - they probably went indepth at national news which wasn't much later.

Here's the episode for anyone who missed it, or the ending -

http://www.globaltv.com/video/index.html#video

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am so excite to Watch The Tudors Online Tv show. it is my favorite TV show. Watch Life unexpected Online.. i really like it very much.....

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    When I watched the tape of Apprentice this morning, there was only Obama's announcement with not much commentary - they probably went indepth at national news which wasn't much later.
    NBC cut off just as he told Marlee to leave
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Finally, Star has been fired! Gah, her arguments were so weak, so nanananabooboo!

Glad Meat stood his ground without getting angry.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I missed the beginning where NeNe left but was happy to see Ms 'I am all about the brand messaging' go home
    ~ ~ ~

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I missed last two episodes

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

I was kinda shocked to see Star go. Don't get me wrong, I was happy about it but I really thought she would be one of the final 4. I don't like her "holier than thou" attitude. When she told Meatloaf she would only debate with him if he showed up with her credentials, I found that so insulting. Much more insulting than sweetie.
    I think it will be Marlee and John Rich at the end. Lil Jon is strong too, but I think Marlee and John Rich want it more.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I think Marlee and John Rich too
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Same here!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Well, it was quite the final. Marlee and John Rich were really evenly matched. It must be such a mad rush to get such big events planned; we only see such a tiny bit of it.
    I'm glad John Rich won - he has a bit of a big ego, but he's okay.

At the finale gathering, when the past contestants walked out - I was thinking, Star, honey, it's NOT the prom! She wore this fluffy blue thing - just horrid.

Richard Hatch is in prison, so he wasn't at the finale; Dionne had a concert in London, and Jose wasn't there either.

Nene and Star got into it, along with a bit from LaToya. Star is an arse. (first time I ever called a woman that!) Star tried to play the race card, and it was really sickening how it came across.
    -video clip
    http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...-one-last-time

It was a good season!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information