User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I agree with what everyone's said! I can't believe Dionne! She is so nasty!

I'm sad that Lisa didn't say though that Dionne should get fired because it was her concept - that's unfortunate.
    She's such a sweetie (Lisa) and I like her very much, but she should have said that Dionne should go BECAUSE of the concept. Especially after Dionne admited to making a fuss about her name not being on the cover and getting proper credit for the concept! Then maybe Donald would have fired Dionne, but just like last week I doubt he would have fired either Star or "the legend" Dionne because of ratings... so wrong...

Dionne and Star are both bullies and I don't like it. I'm glad that Marlee isn't letting herself be pushed around by them. I think Lisa became too intimidated by them and maybe the whole process of the boardroom and having to deal with such pushy people that she crumbled a bit...

Noone else stuck up for Lisa because they don't want the target on them. If you're not in the firing range, just be quiet and don't get involved. It's unfortunate but it's always like that, and Donald Trump has even said that in previous seasons - don't get involved if it doesn't have to do with you as it only gets the heat on you and gets you fired!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post

As for the tasks, the guys totally deserved to win - I loved what we saw of the book and their performance was great, and the 'teacher' wasn't so bad at all...

... and I got it reaffirmed to me why I like Meatloaf so much, he's just a sweetie!
    I agree!! The criticisms for the guys team were so minimal really... it seems they had to LOOK for things to be wrong... like throwing the confetti scaring the kids (the kids looked like they loved it and were collecting it, not being scared ), and the teacher (who is NOT an actor) being a bit stiff. That's nit-picking. Guys totally deserved to win!

I too think Meatloaf is so sweet!! I'm actually going to his concert tomorrow Yay!!!

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

Last night's show was so wierd - the guys seemed like they weren't doing alot of work - sitting around, playing ball, Jose had such a crappy attitude. He should have been fired for his laziness and lack of enthusiasm. Lucky for the men that they won. I liked the Little Jon idea of tailgate party, I don't know why Gary Busey didn't go for it. Gary is just plain wacky!!! He's good tv watching though - he's like watching Charlie Sheen - you never know what he's going to say or do.

I thought Nikki was classy when she got fired but I wish she had spoken up for herself and her charity more. Dionne and Star were both bullies again. I am still shocked at Dionne's behaviour - she is making waves each week so obviously that is her real personality. Richard Hatch was a problem the first week when he was the project manager but he's been really flying under the radar the last two weeks. Dionne should take her cue from Richard and tone it down. Its going to be her downfall. I want to see Dionne be the project manager and watch her fail miserably.
    I know I'm evil.
    Wanna get prizes and gift cards just for surfing the web?http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Tuktu60

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tuktu60 View Post
    .....He's good tv watching though - he's like watching Charlie Sheen - you never know what he's going to say or do.

....Dionne should take her cue from Richard and tone it down. Its going to be her downfall. I want to see Dionne be the project manager and watch her fail miserably.
    I know I'm evil.

LOL! Charlie Sheen! My lord that would make for good watching! As long as he keeps up with his wacky talk! I was actually starting to find Gary amusing with all of his TEAM stands for this....Work stand for that.

If you are evil thinking that about Dionne, then I am too! I wanna see her step it up and lead a task.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I'm glad the men's team won, because once they got their act together with putting out the greenery, etc., it looked really good. The women's team had the inside put together better, but that wasn't all the task was about.

Dionne really needs to get out of there - she should def. be the next project manager just to see what happens.

Nicki was classy in just accepting her fate - if she had tried to fight for herself, some of the uglies would have come out, and she probably knew that.
    20th century, anyone?
    And wow, there are 100 cents in a dollar, duh....

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

I thought that Nicki should have gotten fired so it was good that she left on her own,Mark sure did a lot of work for his team I liked his attitude I like the way the guys try not to fight to much,did like Nicki though!!!!!!!!! hope the queen of Detroit goes soon what a nasty women.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I'm glad the men's team won, because once they got their act together with putting out the greenery, etc., it looked really good. The women's team had the inside put together better, but that wasn't all the task was about.

Dionne really needs to get out of there - she should def. be the next project manager just to see what happens.

Nicki was classy in just accepting her fate - if she had tried to fight for herself, some of the uglies would have come out, and she probably knew that.
    20th century, anyone?
    And wow, there are 100 cents in a dollar, duh....
    Ha ha 20th Century - that was pretty funny!

I agree with all of this.

I hope too that Dionne is the next pm and we'll see what happens. She should have been gone with the children's book task!! Grrrr...
    Last edited by CSLT; Sat, Mar 26th, 2011 at 09:33 PM.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

So Dionne is gone, but not for any reason I thought she would be...

Amazing how well the guys are working together - where's the Hatch who appeared at the beginning of the season? oy...
    Lil Jon was very good as PM.

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

It was sad to see the women at each other's throat. Hope is just a waste of space. Does she even talk? I have barely heard her say anything. I'm glad Dionne is gone - I thought it was so funny how she called Nene a coward at the end. Typical Dionne Diva exit. I'm glad Nene stood up to her. Why would Dionne go to bed and then blame Nene for it?? Take some dang responsibility for your own actions.
    The guys team were really solid last night.
    Wanna get prizes and gift cards just for surfing the web?http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Tuktu60

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

So Dionne is gone, but not for any reason I thought she would be...

Amazing how well the guys are working together - where's the Hatch who appeared at the beginning of the season? oy...
    Lil Jon was very good as PM.
    I think Dionne was over the whole thing and was ready to go home... because we've seen her fight so harshly before, and for her to not do that this time around, I think she just was finished. Even Donald Trump was surprised!

LOVED Lil Jon as PM! He was able to manage everyone really well (with Meatloaf's help )!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tuktu60 View Post
    I'm glad Dionne is gone - I thought it was so funny how she called Nene a coward at the end. Typical Dionne Diva exit..
    Ooo yah ha ha I forgot about that! Well even if she was over the show, she's still Dionne

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

The amounts of money each team raised were just mindboggling! Glad the women won, though - because they were pretty discouraged after three losses...
    It was cool that the Donald let them each keep the amount of money each team raised for the charity - and even cooler that each PM agreed, so I liked that.

Richard Hatch finally gone. Yay. I know he hasn't been a sht-disturber since the first episode, but he just doesn't 'fit' with the others.
    Yes, Gary can be a pain in the arse, but he is wildly entertaining...

Meatloaf losing his temper was very, very scary - but I'm so glad Gary didn't retaliate, it could have gotten very ugly...

Can we just get rid of Star, though? I'd appreciate that.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I am waiting for the teams to be mixed and Nene, Star and Gary to have to work together
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

mle
    Female
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Really liked last night's episode
    So glad they raised so much money for charity and everyone was so great. Latoya, Marlee, Rich, and Lil Jon especially did so well.

I was never a huge fan of Lil Jon on the show because I found him a bit one-sided at times, but yesterday he did really well and was actually funny in a good way.

Meatloaf should have been fired in my opinion- I get he raised more money than Hatch but him getting that angry, as Rich pointed out while raising money for charity, is totally unacceptable.

Hope Jose's father is okay; his leaving wasn't a huge loss to the show but worse than some of the others leaving for sure. I think he might have gone at least a few shows farther. I agree with Natalka that Star has got to go next.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Jose announced on his twitter account that his father died shortly after he left the show, I read a blog that said that Hatch leaving had a lot to do with the way he made several comments about Jose faking his father's illness to leave because he thought that Jose would not do well in a fundraising task and so wanted the easy way out
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information