User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Wow, what an interesting lineup! There are some real wildcards on this year!

(commentary is from writer on this site below)

http://www.homorazzi.com/article/cel...nna-season-11/

LATOYA JACKSON
    She’s known as the “crazy Jackson“. That’s saying a lot considering her family lineage. The 54-year-old singer/songwriter has no where the career success as her brothers or sister Janet, but LaToya Jackson has maintained her notoriety due to wacky choices. She’s had extensive plastic surgery, posed for Playboy, wrote a tell-all book that had her briefly exiled from her family, which she’s now reconciled with. This isn’t her first foray into reality television. She’s appeared in CBS’ “Armed & Famous”, and “Celebrity Big Brother UK” where she lived with Verne Troyer and Coolio. I have to admit, I am extremely stoked to see how business savvy she is or isn’t. I’m sure she’ll be one of the biggest trainwrecks next season.

MARK MCGRATH
    42-year-old Mark McGrath is the lead singer of the rock band, Sugar Ray. The group had a few notable hits including “Fly“, “Every Morning” and “Someday“. Nowadays the once hot singer is better known for being the former co-host of “Extra” and two editions of Pussycat Dolls-related shows. Currently, he’s the host of the syndicated version of “Don’t Forget The Lyrics“. In between all his hosting gigs, he’s busy raising twins Lydon and Hartley.

STAR JONES
    The former lawyer and “The View” co-host, Star Jones is also a contender to win Donald’s grand prize. I can’t wait for Donald to fire her ass. Let’s face it, there is no way she’s winning this thing. Since she infamously gave her resignation on air during an episode of “The View” in 2006, she’s remained out of the spotlight, with exception to an appearance on a celebrity version of “Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?“. Let’s hope Donald blindsides Star by having Barbara Walters as a guest judge one week. That would be AMAZEBALLS.

LIL JON
    Born Jonathan Mortimer Smith, Lil Jon is a music producer and rapper. He’s as well known for his collaborations with Usher on “Yeah!”, as he is for his own hits like “Get Low” and “Lovers & Friends“. You’d be surprised to know, but the hip-hop artist has a degree from Ohio State University. I’d love for the 39-year-old musician to do well, just to see Donald say “You’re Hired” in the finale. That would be priceless.

LISA RINNA
    Soap opera actress Lisa Rinna is best known for her roles on “Days of our Lives” and “Melrose Place“. The big-lipped actress has also carved a name as a big famewhore, by pimping herself in any show that’ll hire her. She’s co-hosted “Soap Talk”, competed on “Dancing with the Stars“, and put her private life on air in “Harry Loves Lisa“. In 2007, Rinna replaced Joan Rivers as the host of TV Guide Network’s red carpet coverage. Hopefully for her, she’ll follow in Rivers’ footsteps and win her season of “Celebrity Apprentice”.

JOSE CANSECO
    The MLB stud is as known for his off field antics as he his for his on field ones. During his career as a baseball player, he played for the following teams: Oakland Athletics, Texas Rangers, Boston Red Sox, Toronto Blue Jays, Tampa Bay Devil Rays, New York Yankees and Chicago White Sox. In 2005, Canseco admitted to using anabolic steroids in a tell-all book. His post-MLB career, includes dabbling in acting and participating in martial arts. This isn’t his first foray in reality television. He appeared with Janice Dickinson, Omarosa and other D-listers in “The Surreal Life” Season 5.

DIONNE WARWICK
    69-year-old Dionne Warwick is a Grammy Award-winning singer. According to Billboard Magazine, Warwick ranks second only to Aretha Franklin as the most popular female vocalist with 56 chart singles on the Billboard Hot 100 between 1962 and 1998. Her biggest hits include “I Say a Little Prayer“, “That’s What Friends Are For” and “I’ll Never Fall in Love Again“. Warwick’s cousin is none other than Whitney Houston. Hopefully, she’ll find a way to get Whit to perform on the show. Currently Dionne lives in Brazil.

MEAT LOAF
    The rock singer/actor is best known for his “Bat Out Of Hell” trilogy. The first installment has sold over 43 million copies since it’s release over 30 years ago. When he’s not belting out epic rock ballads, the 63-year-old dabbles in acting. He’s appeared in over 50 movies and television shows. Most notably in “The Rocky Horror Show“, “Fight Club” and “Spice World“. In recent years, he’s performed a considerable amount of charity work for cancer charities including numerous celebrity golf tournaments.

NENE LEAKES
    Words can’t even describe my excitement for watching the most fabulous housewife of Atlanta on the show. You just know her confessionals are going to be a riot. Hopefully she’ll step up as a project manager early on. I’d give anything to see her boss around Star Jones and go into a board room battle with her. Besides being involved in epic catfights on the Bravo hit show, the 42-year-old is the founder of the Twisted Hearts Foundation that addresses domestic violence against women.

RICHARD HATCH
    Since becoming the first ever “Survivor” winner, the reality star has had numerous problems with the law due to tax evasion. He even served time in prison, that prevented him from appearing on “Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains”. Love him or hate him, he laid the groundwork for all future reality show contestants with his brilliant strategy of creating a secret alliance. If he can manipulate the celebrities as well as he did those schmucks in Borneo, he’ll do well. But given his criminal record, there is now way Donald is hiring him.

MARLEE MATLIN
    I like Marlee Matlin, but not sure how her hearing impairment will play into her strategy for the game. The 45-year-old actress came into prominence for her Oscar-winning role in “Children of a Lesser God“. Since then, she’s worked steadily in both films and television. In 2008, she participated in “Dancing with the Stars” and finished sixth. She is also a proud member of the National Association of the Deaf.

GARY BUSEY
    At age 66, Gary Busey isn’t slowing down. The actor has appeared in film, television and on stage. He may not be a marquee name, but he’s been in several hit movies including, “Speed“, “The Rookie” and “Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas” to name a few. Hopefully when he was injured in a major motorcycle accident in 1988, he didn’t lose too many brain cells. His skull was fractured due to him not wearing a helmet. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

NIKI TAYLOR
    The 5’11″ blond stunner was one of the big supermodels during her day. She along with her sister, appeared on various magazine covers including Vogue at the age of 15. Nowadays she’s busy raising a family, but still manages to work every now and then. She co-hosted with Tyson Beckford on Bravo’s “Make Me A Supermodel“. As picture perfect as her life may seem, Taylor has had a tumultuous life. She lost her sister due to cardiac arrest, was unconscious for six weeks after being involved in a major car accident, and subsequently became addicted to painkillers. A habit she has kicked since entering rehab. She’s this year’s token supermodel. If previous celeb model contests Carol Alt, Claudia Jordan and Selita Ebanks are any indication, Taylor won’t fare well either. Donald likes the pretty girls, but doesn’t respect them.

DAVID CASSIDY
    He is best known for playing Keith Partridge in “The Partridge Family“. Cassidy is regarded as one of the most celebrated teen idols of all-time. Now at 60 years old, David Cassidy is no longer the heartthrob he once was in the 70s, but still performs regularly and shows up every once in a while playing himself in movies. His daughter Katie Cassidy is currently appearing on “Gossip Girl” as Nate’s sketchy new girlfriend.

HOPE DWORACZYK
    Hope is this year’s token Playboy Playmate. Besides spreading eagle, the 25-year-old also hosts “Inside Fashion” for E! Canada. She’s appeared on the runway for Balenciaga, Rosa Cha and Miss Sixty and worked for Versace on an international world tour. Donald loves having the eye candy on the show, but there is absolutely no way she’s winning this thing. She’s probably the longest shot out of the bunch to get hired by Trump.

JOHN RICH
    One half of country duo “Big & Rich“, John Rich is a succesful recording artist. Traditionally country singers have fared well on “Celebrity Apprentice“, and unless Rich is a total tool, he’ll follow suit. Trump also has a hard on for country stars. Rich is married and the father of son, Cash
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

Thanks!! DH loves this show.
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

if you have some spare time

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Great, thanks for the reminder

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

The names and photos are a little mixed up, aren't they? Or perhaps they weren't supposed to be in sequence with the photos...or Meatloaf is sure looking different these days! LOL! Maybe he did a stint on Biggest Loser?!

I have no idea if I'll watch this train-wreck or not. Maybe the first show, just to convince myself that I have better things to do than watch it. There's no one I care about enough to want them to win or not....they're all 'has-beens' for heaven's sake.
    At least, that's my humble opinion...please don't throw cream-pies...I'm still dieting...

And who the heck wrote that tripe??!! The National Enquirer?
    Last edited by Lynn49; Sun, Mar 6th, 2011 at 06:45 PM.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

The names are under each photo, left then right.

I actually like the show, no matter who is on. However, there might be more drama on this than usual, with Gary and Star... to start with.
    I also like when they have new products to promote, and I love that the celebrity 'wins' go to charities.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Wow, what an opening show! Can't believe that Trump fired David Cassidy - totally not right for him to have done that; Hatch should have been outta there!

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I was surprised it wasn't richard hatch either...I thought richard hatch had some sort of ankle braclet detail.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

What a fantastic first show! Lots of drama to come as well. The way David Cassidy was behaving was so childish and whiney. You would think Richard Hatch shoved him and beat him up the way he was carrying on. "Physically abused" was the term David Cassidy kept using. I think that's slightly exaggerating. Richard should not have been physical with David at all, but I don't think it really qualified as abuse.

I was hoping Richard would be fired - he is an arrogant bully and he's going to have a hard time next week taking orders from anyone.
    I can't wait to see Nene hit her stride - I love that girl.
    Wanna get prizes and gift cards just for surfing the web?http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Tuktu60

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Aha...right....the names are correct under the photos...I have no idea how I was reading them incorrectly...lol...ah, old minds....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tuktu60 View Post
    What a fantastic first show! Lots of drama to come as well. The way David Cassidy was behaving was so childish and whiney. You would think Richard Hatch shoved him and beat him up the way he was carrying on. "Physically abused" was the term David Cassidy kept using. I think that's slightly exaggerating. Richard should not have been physical with David at all, but I don't think it really qualified as abuse.

I was hoping Richard would be fired - he is an arrogant bully and he's going to have a hard time next week taking orders from anyone.
    I can't wait to see Nene hit her stride - I love that girl.
    I do think that David Cassidy was acting like a bit of a sissy about everything and just in general seemed a bit mousy... but I thought for sure that Hatch would be gone, I mean he was really the reason they lost... he was PM and he wasn't getting along with his teammates... But I think he makes better tv drama than David Cassidy, and really it's all about the ratings

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

oh my goodness that was the craziest show tonight Dionne Warwick is a bully in the biggest sense of the word,I really never liked her as her face to me seemed harsh and mean, boy was my first instinct right, I think she's the worst person I have seen on this show yes star is a royal b---- but we already knew that,Dionne really made my blood boil it made me sick to see her bully Lisa Rinna,I think the Donald kicks off the normal ones and keeps the crazy bossy ones for ratings,Oh yea I loved that Marlee Matlin is'nt scared off that bully Dionne she was great!!!!!!!!!!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Wow, what an opening show! Can't believe that Trump fired David Cassidy - totally not right for him to have done that; Hatch should have been outta there!
    I agree!!!!!!!!!1

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

I can't believe how much of a diva Dionne Warwick turned into. Its a team effort and she wanted credit for the idea?? It was a lousy idea. I felt bad for Lisa Rinna. I thought she was being ganged up on by Star and Dionne and the other girls were just sitting back and saying nothing. Why didn't anyone else say something about the cover page and stand up for Lisa. I thought Star was NASTY when Lisa was trying to give her pep talk before the performance and Star just basically mocked her.
    I'm so disappointed in Dionne though - I never imagined she was such a cow. She's bossy and pushy and rude and self-absorbed. I thought she was being childish last week when she was really slow on the cash, but I was thinking well its just one show. Maybe she's having a bad week, nope Dionne is just NASTY. Who knew? I couldn't believe what she was saying to Marlee either.

Marlee has more to say than Niki, Hope and LaToya put together. Those 3 were like bumps on a log last night.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Tuktu - you've pretty much said all that I came here to say! Great minds must think alike!

Lisa took the high road at the end, though - she could have gotten all nasty and did not, so good for her. The Donald saw that as not defending herself, but I don't - she left with her head held high, knowing everyone else would have seen the show and will know what went on.
    Star is just beyond kinda creepy, so odd.... beyond her arrogance, etc. she is just plain mean. The way Dionne acted was bizarre!
    Yay for Marlee - and boo to those other women who COULD and didn't say boo!

As for the tasks, the guys totally deserved to win - I loved what we saw of the book and their performance was great, and the 'teacher' wasn't so bad at all...

... and I got it reaffirmed to me why I like Meatloaf so much, he's just a sweetie!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information