User Tag List

Page 115 of 721 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 165 215 615 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 10809
Like Tree21467Likes

Thread: What are you thankful for today?

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I'm thankful we did not up in the ER can this weekend.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

me too i am an Easter person.....

....not for the Easter bunny and the chocolate though
    Thank's to DH who told me the grumpy Garfield was not at all representative of who i am

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I'm thankful that Colin's first two teeth are FINALLY starting to break through the gums. The poor kid has been living on baby oragel and frozen bananas for the past week.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shaman2263 View Post
    I meant that in the needing a better half-sense. New Years and Valentine's are tough on the single folk with little or no family.. LOL
    I'm glad I read this one before I commented previously.
    I understand some holidays are tough when you are single. It's nice to share with a loved one. Hey, that's why we have family and friends .

Hey, shaman? Did you forget about your angels? We're here for you.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

That's wonderful Rachel. Just think of all the new things he can do with those new teeth.

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by YesI'mcheap View Post
    That's wonderful Rachel. Just think of all the new things he can do with those new teeth.
    So far it's been chomp down on my finger and attempt to bite the cat's tail.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

Thanksful that I get a break from my youngest today because he has been driving me to tears lately. I really needed the break.

I am also thankful V-day is over. It didn't make me as sad this year and seeing my ex and his new wife today didn't make me want to run screaming the other direction.
    Last edited by kerrylj; Sun, Feb 15th, 2009 at 01:01 PM.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy View Post
    Count me in as one of those people!
    Me too! A couple of Easter factoids:

Today, the meaning of Easter, for million of Christians, is that of honoring and recognizing Jesus Christ's resurrection from the dead, and His glorious promises of eternal life for all who believe in Him.

As Christmas is celebrating Jesus' birth, Easter is celebrating Jesus' victory over death and mankind's hope for eternal life.Before His death, Jesus had promised eternal life to those who followed Him. If the story ended at His death, Jesus would have been no more than a religious figure with a finite life span. But the fact the Jesus rose from death demonstrated He has the power over death, and only through Him can people have hope for eternal life. Jesus said, "For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life" (John 3:16).
    We are spiritual beings having a temporary human experience.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Today some dropped off things for the virtual garage sale for the cow - she was so happy and fun. When I opened the bag there was Mr. Bone, which I immediately bought for what I have posted it for and gave it to my wonderful pooch - Maggie. She thought she won the lottery.

I think I needed a wake up call about all the good and kindness in the world and what I should focus on in my thoughts.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'm thankful that there is a Easter and that there is hope for a better place than this pathetic state the world we live in has become.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Thumpersmom View Post

Today, the meaning of Easter, for million of Christians, is that of honoring and recognizing Jesus Christ's resurrection from the dead, and His glorious promises of eternal life for all who believe in Him.

As Christmas is celebrating Jesus' birth, Easter is celebrating Jesus' victory over death and mankind's hope for eternal life.Before His death, Jesus had promised eternal life to those who followed Him. If the story ended at His death, Jesus would have been no more than a religious figure with a finite life span. But the fact the Jesus rose from death demonstrated He has the power over death, and only through Him can people have hope for eternal life. Jesus said, "For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life" (John 3:16).
    Thank God!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Thumpersmom View Post

Well said!

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Thankful we finally found a travel agent that wanted to work with us and plan our trip to BC. We will be having a trip of our dreams.

Rockies, Here we come!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I baby sat my grand daughter last night . I am thankful for a happy, healthy ,pudgey- wudgey,sqiggly-wiggly,pink and purty little baby. And yes I am smitten!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thankful my daughter wont need surgery and will heal fine on her own

Thread Information