User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

Sorry to hear about that ridicilous situation OP what a jerk

oh and

I think i smell a trolll.......EW LOL
    Last edited by c_mcarthur; Thu, Mar 24th, 2011 at 03:32 PM.

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

good riddance to bad rubbish :D

Trading Score
    121 (98%)

Thanks for all your positive messages!
    I don't like confrontaion at all! this is why I tried to have the cashier remove the items that were causing an issue. I completely understand the one coupon per customer fine print, or thought I did.
    Let's pretend that all the coupons I had read that way. I had 4 products that I was using coupons for. Wouldn't that mean that I could buy one of each of those products, using a coupon?
    The manager's take on the policy, was that I could pick only one coupon, to use on one product.
    I really should have let it go, especially with my daughter with me, but asking his name did NOT give him permission to call me greedy. The coupons I was using, were given to me by generous SC members at local meetings.
    I can also put my ego aside, and don't care if Zellers gives me something, or the poor grumpy man appologises. I don't even care if I ever coupon there again, I just want to be able to shop there again peacefully, as i've found some awsome deals in that store! (got a new $250 giant carpet, for $40 a few weeks ago!)

If it had been an issue with a cashier, no worries, there are plenty others that have been super cool. A customer service person, I can understand having a bad day, listening to complaints day in day out, takes it's toll. But the store manager? He essentially speaks for all employees, and represents the Zellers company. NOT COOL.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Guys dont even worry about it, its a troll who was a member that was banned a while back, has joined under multiple usernames and just cant get over the fact they aren't allowed here. They also are on the blog with nothing nice to say either.
    Last edited by Sally888; Thu, Mar 24th, 2011 at 06:03 PM.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

thanks sally888,the troll really gets on the nerves LOL

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    14 (94%)

Wow...so sorry you had to go thru that...i hope you hear back from the RM soon.

Do you mind telling us what store so that those of us in our area (Surrey, Delta, Langley) stay clear of it??? Someone that crass does not deserve my business- with or without coupons.

I am not a big Zellers fan- bring on Target! They have great deals and I find them very coupon friendly. Lets hope that a big American chain will have an impact on the entire industry...

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    81 (100%)

Oh my goodness! So sorry about your experience! HUG! Hug! Hug! I really hope that they will apologize to you for what they put you through and offer you some sort of compensation. What they did was very wrong.

Trading Score
    121 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by MMKay View Post
    Wow...so sorry you had to go thru that...i hope you hear back from the RM soon.

Do you mind telling us what store so that those of us in our area (Surrey, Delta, Langley) stay clear of it??? Someone that crass does not deserve my business- with or without coupons.

I am not a big Zellers fan- bring on Target! They have great deals and I find them very coupon friendly. Lets hope that a big American chain will have an impact on the entire industry...

It was Semiahmoo Shopping center in White Rock, kind of out of the way, unless you live right here.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

the reason why the manager scuffed on you is because people who use fake coupons are making people who use coupons look bad because scammers are known to stack coupons and use fake ones, now that u aren't. know what i mean?

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

None of her coupons were printed, so none of them could be fake. They were either from coupon inserts, P&G online mailouts, or tear-pads. You can't fake those.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

~Hugs~ I hope it works out for you
    I wonder if I could teach my kitties how to clip coupons...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

Huge Hugs go out to you, I know how u feel about zellers, I've had my run in last Friday,over scrubbing bubbles, None in stock , manager over hears conversation, with another lady, and all he had to say was, There are other stores in town. not once but twice., and I informed him I had a rain ck... he told me and not in a nice tone of voice, He can limit those at the cash... needless to say, HO got a email.and now the district manager wants a word,,,, NO darn manager is going to make me feel like I'm not worthy to shop at zellers, by suggesting there are other stores in town.. like I was some kind of trash.... and my business isnt' good enough...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by bigbertha View Post
    None of her coupons were printed, so none of them could be fake. They were either from coupon inserts, P&G online mailouts, or tear-pads. You can't fake those.
    when people can fake IDs well then anything is possible, there is people out there that can copy or print well just about anything. And never said hers was fake or printed.

Trading Score
    221 (100%)

He should be ashamed not you. Wow I can't believe he even said that. SS you had to go through that. It is so so wrong for someone to do that. What a horriable person.
    He then said loudly, that greedy people like me, take all the coupons, to cheat companies, and try to scam free stuff. That I should be ashamed!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i dont meet with that persons right now but i listened to my friends that he is so rude.It will not bring a good news for him.Because if he not make good relations with the customers then his job will come to an end.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information