User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I still think that the ice cream coupon means "up to $5" and we should not be requesting the full value. It is not considered and FPC.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    I still think that the ice cream coupon means "up to $5" and we should not be requesting the full value. It is not considered and FPC.
    I agree, because of how the wording is...

The only thing better than saving money is VOLLEYBALL!!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by glenglen View Post
    For me I don't think I would buy the travel sizes as I don't need them, I feel if I happen to have a coupon and it has an overage than I will ask for it but I won't be planning anything as I hate arguing with cashiers and I just don't need travel sizes,although a lot of people might really want them to each is own.
    I'm the same way. It's not worth the time for me to get an extra $0.20 here and there... and besides, those trial sizes are so small that they're not worth it for me. I'd rather wait for a good sale to get the full size product for cheap.

I don't think that will be an issue with most Walmarts, except for those crazy people who rip all the coupons off the pads and go in looking for 20+ trial sizes...

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Went shopping on Friday at Decarie and got stopped by one of the cashiers when he was doing his shopping. Asked me if I had any coupons for him, lol. Went through my stash and gave him a whole bunch of them. He was very happy, lol.

Mom, DD and I went to McD for lunch and noticed they had coupons on the counter. Asked if I could have a few. It's buy a breakfast sandwich and get free hash brown and small coffee or buy regular sandwich and get free medium drink and fries. Went back to get ice cream and ice coffee later and ask for more coupons and the girl said the coupons were for Walmart employees only. Oh well, at least I got 4 coupons the first time. I think I will barter with my cashier, I will give you more coupons if you get me McD coupons, lol.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey, here's and update on my quest for a French policy!

Bonjour,

Pour faire suitte à votre courriel du 22 avril, votre adresse ci-dessous fait référence à la politique des magasins Walmart des États-Unis
    La politique des coupons au Canada diffère. Mahleureusement, nous n'avons aucune directives disponibele au public.
    Nous vous recommandons de vous entretenir avec le gérant de la succursale de votre localité

Cordialement,

Lise
    Customer Relations Administrator
    Administratrice bilingue, Service des relations avec les clients
    Phone: 1-800-328-0402
    [email protected]

Walmart Canada Corp.
    1940 Argentia Road
    Mississauga, Ontario L5N 1P9
    Save money. Live better.
    Policy i mentioned was the US one? Yea i knew what i had was a copy of the US one..
    So the Canadian one "differs" but there is no "directives" availible to the public !?!?!!!
    Talk to the manager, yea tried that, doesen't seems to be aware of much but what they'll make up on the moment!

So, not much luck emailing them in French, guess i should try the phone tomorrow!

Anyone had better luck getting a policy in French ??

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Seems that this policy depends on the person you speak to, just like the stores. Good grief, why is it so hard to make a policy and let everyone know.
    So frustrating sometimes.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    95 (100%)

I just spoke with someone at the Walmart in Kirkland and she specifically said that they ARE NOT applying the new coupon policy. She said that they have received it, but are waiting to get approval from their "district manager" before they will impliment it. She told me that they had called the manufacturers and were told that they would not be reimbursed - so they have not proceeded...

SUCKS.

I went there yesteday and none of the cashiers had any idea about it, so I just left. I guess I'll be going to St. Dorothee...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i was denied being able to use the ziploc buy 2, save $4 coupon at the decarie store today because it didn't have the website address at the bottom. such a waste of my time!!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pudi View Post
    i was denied being able to use the ziploc buy 2, save $4 coupon at the decarie store today because it didn't have the website address at the bottom. such a waste of my time!!
    Was denied too because it was more then the cost. Not too happy.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The customer service girl from this afternoon is a total @%@$#%#@ and ALWAYS denies everything. No price matching, no this, no that. Ergh!
    I'll try again tomorrow and hope she's not working!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What's wrong with customer service in Quebec, the rest of Canada seems to have no problem using coupons with their policy!?

Btw, i went to get some stuff along with the girlfriend, toothpaste is running low and i had one 1$ off colgate total around. I asked her to make a stop at Wally's to pick a tube (we were right next store). So we went around and ended up only picking the colgate total, she was tired so we went on our way. When we got to the cashier (no profiling had to pick the shortest line) after she chit-chatted forever (long enough so my gf left the lane to walk around) with the guy before me (i guess he was her kind..?), wich i can do with as coupons can require time too (with bad cashiers). So when i made it there i heard a new one, now toothpaste was medecine and with Quebec laws she could not accept a coupon for medecine. Told her they did before, didn't start arguing about toothpaste not being medecine since gf was tired. Ok maybe i was too young for her? Wth, toothpaste is medicine??

Too bad i got home and Wally was closed when i called over. I had her name seconds ago now i forgotten. Hope i'll still feel like calling tomorrow!

This is all getting so annoying.
    And i used to allways tell others to stop messing around and go straight to Wally..
    Last edited by SSteph; Wed, May 4th, 2011 at 10:19 PM.

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Does any one know if your allowed to use more then one coupon of the same item if I buy more then one at the time?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I went again to the Wm in Ste-Dorothée, bought 4 Evolve Ziploc bags. They scanned at 1.48$ and I had 2 X WUB2 4$ coupons : )))

The young cashier wasn't aware of the new policy. I told her that 2 weeks ago I was there for 1/2 hr to be told afterward I was right. So she called the cashier's manager and then I thought oh no here we go again. But gees right away , she said you will give the cash back to the lady since the value of the coupons was more than what I purchased for.

So instead of OOP, I had IP 1.25$ Yippi : ))

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by marseille-2007 View Post
    Does any one know if your allowed to use more then one coupon of the same item if I buy more then one at the time?
    You can normally use a coupon with an item as many times as you want.

I DID have the local Wm refuse to take more then one printable for one transaction, why? don't know..

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cbou View Post
    I went again to the Wm in Ste-Dorothée, bought 4 Evolve Ziploc bags. They scanned at 1.48$ and I had 2 X WUB2 4$ coupons : )))

The young cashier wasn't aware of the new policy. I told her that 2 weeks ago I was there for 1/2 hr to be told afterward I was right. So she called the cashier's manager and then I thought oh no here we go again. But gees right away , she said you will give the cash back to the lady since the value of the coupons was more than what I purchased for.

So instead of OOP, I had IP 1.25$ Yippi : ))
    Kudos for the Wm in Ste-Dorothée, about time they learn.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information