User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bunnies only :)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So I am addicted to bunnies. I am born the year of the bunny and currently have one live bunny and one deceased. I collect cute bunny things and research them on a personal level (non-invasive) My friends come to me when they have something wrong with their bunnies and I am in close contact with the bird and small animal rescue here, contributing to bake sales and fundrasiers.
    My bunny now is a 4 year old mixed dwarf. She is sable point in color. Her undercoat is like thick cream in color. (what a terror during molt!) She's a little sass bag! She likes my dog and huddles into him when they're outside. Many people are surprised to find out that bunnies can be litter trained- yes they can. Once they're spayed-neutered they have supremely clean habits. It's hard finding a place that will let me move in with rabbits, my current landlord does not care. I have proven that she is clean and does not chew walls. She lives in my no-door closet in a homemade pen and during the day when we are home she has free run of the room and hall.
    I think my favorite breed of rabbit might be mini rex. I rescued a mini rex a couple years ago from a bad situation and lived with her for 3 years. Her fur was velveteen and she was like a dog who liked being up and pet, could do some tricks and was just a very nice little friend.

Does anyone else here have bunnies? Share pictures please!
    < Acacia just a couple months ago

<Acacia and Coco on the bed

< this is my beautiful Akina mini rex

Thanks for looking!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I had a bunny for 6 years until 2 weeks ago..
    Previously CanadianBella... I'm baaack!
    Check out my Trade & Wishlist

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Her name is Cocoa, and she just turned 11

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Oh, my gosh, so cute! Aw, I've never even touched a bunny

But, I have a cat who's a Ragdoll mix, and she has the requisite 'bunny fur', so that's kinda cool.

I wanna hug Cocoa!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Oh, I could just snuggle them to crazies!!!
    I'm a sucker for fluffages!
    Just beautiful, Hon!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks guys!! Sorry for the loss of your bun bun Bella I know the pain.
    Cocoa is too cute! Her nails seem long but all the better for scratching with!! She's quite old too! I'd like if Acacia grows wise and old too ^^ **She's doing binkies in the room now, she must know I'm talking about her
    Ragdolls and ragamuffins are my fav type of cat!! I'd love to have one but I doubt I could get one without shipping it in off the mainland somewhere. Cats are much more cuddly than bunnies, I'd love to have a cat again. Cats let me pick them up -_-

**Is Cocoa is rex mix? Her face seems to show it.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

My bunny was a dwarf bunny ( it was so long ago ) but I remember how aggravated the 2 cats were when she would have freedom to hop all over the apt.

She was about as adorable as they come, and i did not know that they chew and she destroyed so many things!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

haha, yeah, my rabbit has destroyed everything! - furniture, baseboards, carpet, she's even chewed holes in my pj pants.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

About the power of the bunny's teeth, well this picture of an old stereo is not ours, but I am using it as an illustration.

We went to turn on our stereo one day, and nothing! Dead.

DH pulled it out from the wall and every single gosh darn wire was severed and on the floor. All that was left plugged into each component were little
    " nibs" .( and not the tasty licorice ones either. lol)

To this day we do not know how she never got electrocuted.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Bunny!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Acacia View Post
    Thanks guys!! Sorry for the loss of your bun bun Bella I know the pain.
    Cocoa is too cute! Her nails seem long but all the better for scratching with!! She's quite old too! I'd like if Acacia grows wise and old too ^^ **She's doing binkies in the room now, she must know I'm talking about her
    Ragdolls and ragamuffins are my fav type of cat!! I'd love to have one but I doubt I could get one without shipping it in off the mainland somewhere. Cats are much more cuddly than bunnies, I'd love to have a cat again. Cats let me pick them up -_-

**Is Cocoa is rex mix? Her face seems to show it.
    Yeah, she's a rex, we adopted her from Petsmart I think. Her nails have since been cut too I didn't notice how long they were in that pic.. oops!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Babii got electrocuted in her young days. She had chewed a playstation controller wire, while it was in use.. and it gave her quite the shock, but that was when she was 2, so she fought it off well.
    Previously CanadianBella... I'm baaack!
    Check out my Trade & Wishlist

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Here is my daughters bunny Lucky. He's modeling for me in my home studio. It's amazing how cooperative he is. Way better than my dog at times.

He's a Dwarf Netherland. Lucky is about 5 years old. He's a good bun!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Aw, they're all adorabubbles!! I love them all!
    @walkonby, was that you and your bunny in the pic? Were you showing your bunny?!? Or just real excited about holding him? Acacia would fly out of my arms if I tried anything funny like that
    @winstar, ducth mix? His face is so handsome and squishable!
    @walkonby and Bella, Cords in use vibrate with the electricity coursing through them plus they're a little warm which attracts little teeth to them. Acacia snuck under Matt's dresser and chewed my hair straightener cord (it was unplugged) next time I went to plug it in for use it literally exploded. The 2 prongs were still in the outlet but my hand and the wall surrounding it was black!! It was SCARY! I'd just die if Acacia electrocuted herself. I think I'm going to buy PVC tubes for the existing cords in the room.
    @oldzie, Lucky is really cute! The small animal rescue here is swamped with holland lops and white fur-red eye bunnies. I love it when people get over whatever stigma they have and love their little bunnies He's really pretty! Wanna do a shoot with Kaysh??!?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Acacia View Post
    @oldzie, Lucky is really cute! The small animal rescue here is swamped with holland lops and white fur-red eye bunnies. I love it when people get over whatever stigma they have and love their little bunnies He's really pretty! Wanna do a shoot with Kaysh??!?

Next time I'm in Newfoundland, I'll photograph your bun... btw, my dad lives in Eastport but unfortunately I won't be in Newfie any time soon

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information