User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I'm a little pickier when it comes to my personal products, and also, allergies plays into that, so as much as I would love to get body wash, soap, deoderant, etc, for free, its not happening. Same goes for shampoo and conditioner. Cheap brands just don't work for me....

That being said, the products that I've learned you can get for free include cleaning products and ziplock bags. If you watch groupon too, there are sometimes GREAT deals on there that makes you feel like you are getting things for free (yesterday, I used my Evelyn Charles groupon, and spent, with tip $28 for a service that costs over $120 at my regular salon). Include in this toothbrushes, toothpaste, mouth wash.

I will pay for vitamins, but I get specific vitamins that I have only ever seen one coupon for. I have gotten the multibionta vitamins for free, and will use them, but now I have to substitute those vitamins with whats missing from them.

I will pay for toilet paper, but as little as possible....at the most I think I'll pay roughly $3-$4 for a 24 pack.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

you guys are my heroes... seriously. I can't wait to not have to pay for things. This just motivates me so much. I've always loved getting a good deal and paying very little for things (hello, I'm a total clearance shopper EVERYWHERE). I love how I can come to this site and get extremely motivated to be more proactive in my shopping

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information