User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    orv
    Female
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

Oh my gosh. What a horrible experience! I would write them. Who cares if they know its you. Its not like your buying fast food. They cant spit in it! and they cant ban you from the store. The most they can do is rectify the situation in hope you continue to shop there. I feel bad for your DD
    Niagara Falls for New years!!! YIPPY!!!!!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

i had a unfortunate experience at bass pro shop with my 3 year old. The lady accused my 3 year of stealing a care bears movie, the lady took this movie out of my daughters hand and started yelling " she has stolen merchandise" I look and I was flabbergasted and said " I doubt you sell care bear movies" and took it back. My daughter cried for 2 nights straight " Leah's movie, Leah's movie" I emailed the company and got a phone call from my store and a apology and was told this was the second time this lady had done this and was going to be fired. So I think we do need to complain because people cant act like this.

Roxy
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Wow! Thats was just so wrong of her to do.She deserves to be fired and hopefully she won't find employment where she deals with customers or children for that matter, shame on her.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    137 (100%)

This is just plane ridicules!!! And we wonder why there is prejudice in the world! I know it's not quite like that now, but when you give something to one child and not another what is that teaching them?!? Just silly!!!! I would be sending head office an email, even better if you knew the names or could go back and look at their name tags, huh that just makes me annoyed with our society even MORE! Give your daughter a squeeze for me!!!

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Wake up SDM..This is called "Good Customer Service"..remember the customers always right especially when she is just 4 yrs old... Just give her a ballon, and everyone's happy...I remember getting a lolly pop from a store for just being a kid..and shopping nicely with my mom...what happened!
    LF: Colgate Toothpaste $1.50, Huggies & Pampers Coupons

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So let's get this straight, you're willing to BUY the balloon with your own money and they won't let you? I'd call the district manager and ask them why they didn't want your money. Your order may have been small, but you are a customer and money is money. Whether you are buying a balloon or a pack of gum, you are just as important as the customer that is buying 20 packs of diapers. COMPLAIN!! He sounds like an awful manager. What kind of manager turns away money (and a crying 4 year old). Shame on him!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Poor little girl! It's just pure bad customer service for the manager. Nobody has the right customer service would treat a little girl that way.

purse full of coupons
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

wow, crazy. I know balloons can be a childs best friend. I can't go through sears on sears days without my kid getting me to snag a balloon off the clothing rack for him and the staff don't care at all! wow, that manager was for sure a meanie. Would she have turned you away if you were just buying a pack of gum too? a purchase is a purchase no matter how small.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    220 (100%)

xx
    Last edited by marmaduke; Thu, May 5th, 2011 at 11:52 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information