User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Trading Score
    118 (100%)

So the word is in that SOF North allows this stacking business? But not Easthill?

I was going to ask myself, in person today (at Easthill)... but then when my friend picked up my daughter when we were there, she told me she had asked and got a very rude response from the lady she asked... "No! We don't do THAT here!"... and it actually scared me from even asking, LOL!

What IS the dealio here? Why one store in the same city and not the other?
    This thread is currently associated with: Save on Foods

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Each manager is allowed to choose whether they want to or not and they can also pick and choose what coupons they choose to take.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

So what can we stack at Save-on North. Can anyone give details and what coupons they have used, that the store has accepted.
    I would love to try it out.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by coley3 View Post
    So what can we stack at Save-on North. Can anyone give details and what coupons they have used, that the store has accepted.
    I would love to try it out.
    I haven't stacked yet but I was told to use coupons from different media.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I heard that they are real sticklers on the wording. I also know that they will not split the coupons so if your coupons are worth more then the product they won't take it down so it may be quite hard to stack for free products!

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

I was hoping to do some HamburgerHelper stacking, lol. And like I do with LD now, it's so rare I go anymore... just when some gooders pop up... having SOF and the wide selection of items AND having it "in my backyard".. would be wonderful.

Guess it's too good to be true, LOL!

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I have 2 types of Christie cracker coupons I could use together and the ones for coolision yogurt etc. Do you need to go to Customer service or a regular till to do those stacking coupons? I would like to go tomorrow when my son is in school. Just to try.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Curious to hear how everyones experiences go and all the do's and don'ts....

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

...nearly zipped up there today to see what happened, but fell short on time. I plan to go... on Wed or Fri! Hmm! lol

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Ok here's my SOF experience...Went to Easthill location. Asked about coupon policy at CS b4 I begun. The lady was a bit unsure and consulted with a more experienced cashier. We CAN stack. Basic's are must be valid expiry, different UPC. NO you can not use same UPC with diff expiry dates like at LD. I asked if an item is less than the coupon (ie item is 7.99 n my coupon is 9.99) they would price adjust the coupon. All I ask from all of you is please, please be patient as this is new to all cashier. Some still are unsure. Dont argue. Bottomline is this is a PRIVLEDGE. Please dont be the one to ruin it for all of us Ohhhh and best part...my savings today were $21.19 with my clubcard, $37.96 in coupons for a total savings of $59.15.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Great job on the savings. I never ended up going last Friday as I got a call from the school saying my daughter was feeling sick. So off I went to get her. Still hoping to try the stacking at Save-on. Just need to get my coupons in order and re-look at the flyers.
    Did you happen to ask or know if they take a coupon if it says cannot be combined with another coupon. Just asking because I have many coupons for Bick's pickles but they all say cannot be combined with another coupon.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

The cashier I had (Jessica) never read the coupons passed the expiry date and value. I think this will depend on your cashier and be a hit and miss. My cashier was good but very unsure and had to ask for help on a few coupons. I was prepared if they read the fine print but was unsure being my first go at it. Im sure Ill run into more sticky cashiers. I think too if anyone argues with them or gives them a hard time the more resistance we'll see.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Stacked 2 VH sauces today at SOF Easthill, paying $0.25 for the 2. Easy peasy. Jocelyn was my self checkout cashier (no one at cs... was trying to find someone to ask about stacking and where I go to do so... no one around except self checkout and 1 regular till... with a long line, lol). All that was said was "just can't be the same coupon"... sounds good...

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Thanks. I'll give it a try.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Yesterday at SOF Easthill didn't go as well.

Had 6 Alymer Accents (2/$3) and 3 $2 stacks of $1 WUB2 and (2) $0.50 WUB1.

Self checkout lady had no clue about stacking... I kindly asked her to... ask... as I stacked with VH sauces the previous day and Jocelyn and Jessica helped me. She had not heard a thing about it... did go ask someone, but came back and said she would do it THIS time and would have to ask her maager and hope she doens't get in trouble. I promised her she wuldn't get in trouble... hehe... hmm... lol.

Could tell she was concerned but remained VERY lovely thru it all. YES! We need more cashiers and store representitives like her!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information