User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

That's been there policy for awhile (no stacking on discount day) and as much as I love saving, I do think that its fair

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Oh I think it's fair as well. However, the reason i was given is "look at the line ups we have." BUT I had all FPC coypons.. not stacking (except the 2 Janes products which had 3 coupons each)... it only took so long cuz he had to read every coupon, tried scanning each (even tho I told him they won't scan)... if I had NOT stacked, I would've paid $5 more dollars and saved the cashier.. oh.. a minute (with his newbie ness)...

So are there no coupons on 15%???

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

On June 24th, 2011 I e-mailed the Store Manager, Nigel Machan, about the coupon policy at the East Hill SOF, and this is what I was told:

"Hi Nicole, we don't accept photo copied coupons. Not allowed to use more coupon value than the cost of the product, you can stack coupons but you can't use the same coupon twice on the same product, the upc numbers on the coupons must be different than each other. Hope this helps! Thanks"

I followed up again with a few more questions and was told:

1.Does your store accept internet printed coupons?
    a.If yes, can they be black and white or do they have to be in color?
    Answer: "YES-color would be great, but black and white are OK. A bit of a challenge as we cannot tell if they are printed or photocopied, but we do take them"

2.If a coupon value is higher than the cost of a product, would you adjust the value of the coupon to the product price?
    a.For example, if a product is being sold for $1.99 and I have a $2.00 off coupon, could the cashier adjust the coupon value to $1.99 allowing me to use the coupon?
    Answer: "No, the coupon cannot exceed the purchase price and cashiers cannot adjust the coupon down to the price of the product"

3.What does the term “one coupon per purchase” mean at your store?
    a.For example, if I wish to purchase 5 bottles of salad dressing at $1.99 and I have 5 of the same $0.50 off coupon, can I purchase all 5 bottles of salad dressing and use all 5 of the $0.50 off coupons in one transaction, or do I need to pay for each of them separately?
    Answer: "YES- if you are purchasing 5 items and have 5 coupons it can be done within the same transaction"
    I have personally stacked quite a few times at both SOF in Red Deer with no problems. The cashiers are good to deal with, they will read the coupons, but as long as you meet the terms listed, I have never had any problems.

Happy Stacking Everyone!

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

My only question is why cant they adjust the coupon down? Its silly to think they wouldnt do it. Its still a valid coupon, all you do is ask for the amount customer paid to be paid back to the store. Thats the dumbest thing I ever heard. Everywhere else they do it. I guess if I have a coupon thats by 1 cent more than the item Im trying to purchase I better go and PM and than use the coupon at the different store. haha their loss.

Follow my Beauty Blog on instagram @officialbestofglam
    or on facebook @bestofglam

I write reviews on all new and upcoming beauty products
    Sephora is my grand love

=^.^=
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MostarkaGirl View Post
    My only question is why cant they adjust the coupon down? Its silly to think they wouldnt do it. Its still a valid coupon, all you do is ask for the amount customer paid to be paid back to the store. Thats the dumbest thing I ever heard. Everywhere else they do it. I guess if I have a coupon thats by 1 cent more than the item Im trying to purchase I better go and PM and than use the coupon at the different store. haha their loss.

I so Totally agree with you. they are just wayyyyy to sticky about coupons so i go elsewhere. and yes it really is THEIR LOSS.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information