User Tag List

Page 1200 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 200 700 1100 1150 1190 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1210 1250 1300 1700 2200 ... LastLast
Results 17,986 to 18,000 of 176708
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by madchives View Post
    btwf - coachbuilder
    iwl - scotland
    witw - turkish
    wsi - tyler durden (fight club)
    Thanks

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Nice to get my reps in on company time. Feel I was not allowed by the warden to give the full amount out...sorry to those I missed.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

evening all, in from work, a quick stop at the legion for a pain killer... jd and a beer, and home. you would think after all these years i would learn i cant lift everything, i guess its time to see a chiropractor

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Guoliang Tunnel Road – China

The Guoliang Tunnel Road was built by 13 local villagers headed in only five years in the Taihang mountains in the Hunan province of China. Many villagers lost their lives in accidents during the construction of this tunnel but in 1977 it was opened to traffic. The tunnel carved from the mountains is 1,200 meters long, 5 meters high and 4 meters wide and its also one of the most dangerous roads in the world. This extremely beautiful scenic route was dubbed as “the road that does not tolerate any mistakes” and its a key destination on the Chinese tourism map.

Last edited by Babygirl1; Sat, Oct 1st, 2011 at 07:40 PM.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Red Rock Scenic Road – USA

The Red Rock Scenic Road winds through Sedona’s Red Rock Country, often called a “museum without walls”. The road provides a splendid view of the stunning red rocks which seem alive like a timeless spirit that captivates and inspires everyone. The Red Rock Scenic byway also passes through the Montezuma Castle National Monument and the Coconino National Forest giving every driver an amazing sense of intimacy with nature.

Last edited by Babygirl1; Sat, Oct 1st, 2011 at 07:39 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Cash Grab: We can work it out

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

The Overseas Highway – Florida Keys

The Overseas Highway leaps from island to island across 42 bridges southwest through Florida Keys and it was built in 1938 along the course of an old railroad that has been destroyed by a hurricane. The highway is mostly over water and in about four hours you can enjoy the beautiful scenery and the ocean and of course, the incredible sunrises and sunsets if you come here at the right time. During holidays the traffic will make journeys through this highway a bit longer but I’m sure everyone would love to stay on this road as long as possible.

Now this would be a nice place to go in winter ......

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

randy doing a show on time
    http://www.cbc.ca/video/radio-popup....ramKey=toronto

was wondering why i'm making dinner at this time,,,
    if you have some spare time

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by fuimus1 View Post
    I guess the car hit a bump in the road.
    or I was running low on power....

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SillyLoocie View Post
    An ad that will take you back.... I think this company ended up facing charges. I imagine many gals were duped & disappointed.

Attachment 68933
    Amazing Loocie, it worked on mine.... only I started out a bit fuller, and just kept on growing...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello Q-sters
    Finally able to get some time to post.
    My Uncle's surgery went really good and he is recovering. Thnx again for all of your thoughts and prayers.

Roger Daltrey was great and was a tremendous release for me after the last 10 days. I took some video and will post them with a review in a day or two.

Time to watch 'Bama... Roll Tide!!!
    Have a great night my friends!!!

Mississauga, Ontario..Saladillo Argentina
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mmmme... View Post
    Amazing Loocie, it worked on mine.... only I started out a bit fuller, and just kept on growing...
    OH MY !!
    "If you want it, you can get it, but to get it, you gotta want it. Anything you want to try, just let go, fly HIGH,...and make a wish." Harry Chapin

http://marilucarbo.blogspot.com/

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by McSkier View Post

My son waxed his snowskate and has convinced his dad that they need to make snow. It can be done. Or they might just go to a skaterink and "borrow" some.
    While walking the I to

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nature-bug

"You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus"~~Mark Twain

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[QUOTE=SillyLoocie;3942103]An ad that will take you back.... I think this company ended up facing charges. I imagine many gals were duped & disappointed.

The Fabulous Mark Eden
    Bust Developer
    Plastic, metal, and leather
    Accompanying booklet, dated 1965, featuring actress June Wilkinson "Famous star of stage and screen, the girl with the world's loveliest bustline"

With six of these fabulous items in my possession, I think I can safely say that I now have the World's Largest Collection of Mark Eden Bust Developers. If there is someone out there who owns more, I sure would like to hear from them.
    I bought my first one nearly thirty years ago, long before I conceived of Julie's Tacky Treasures. Something about the audacious claims of breast enlargement appealed to me. I had to laugh at the brazen exploitation of manufacturing hundreds of these useless pink clamshells, equipping them with a heavy-duty spring, and promising buyers that using one would "subtly transform them as a woman."
    The Mark Eden Bust Developer was sold in two different versions, the only difference being the wording on the accompanying booklet. The earlier book was so much more effusive in its claims, something it later had to tone down under threat of mail fraud.
    "So many women who have been literally 'flat as boards' have achieved higher, fuller, lovelier bustlines in a remarkably short time with the Mark Eden method. And a woman whose bustline is suddenly transformed from the average or below average to a richer fuller development receives more for her efforts than just a larger reading on the tape measure. She is subtly transformed as a woman. There is an incomparable difference in the entire feminine line, shape, and grace of her whole figure. Her very presence takes on a new and subtle glow of womanliness, of sex-appeal, and yes, of glamour that is undeniable and unmistakable."
    If you weren't convinced by this florid prose, or by the celebrity endorsement of the forgettable June Wilkinson, then by golly, once you read the directions for the eight different exercises with the bust developer, you knew it HAD to be real. After all, why would there be an Exercise no. 8 if it didn't really work? That was the one you were instructed to do to develop the individual breast, in case one of yours was "lagging behind."

Indeed, the Fabulous Mark Eden Bust Developer is an example of a complete lack of taste with the goal of exploiting women's vanity and insecurity in order to make heaps of money. Before the U.S. Postal Service shut Mark Eden down with a fraud order in 1966, about 18,000 of them sold at $9.95 a piece. Without any research, Mark Eden claimed a "scientific breakthrough," although he had no medical background, and had never contacted medical experts until after the fraud case was filed.

The second version of the exercise booklet no longer featured June Wilkinson, perhaps in response the revelation that she was already known for prominent breasts as a young girl. She and her breasts went back to Hollywood to act in "B" movies.

In April of 2004, People magazine published a photograph of one of my Mark Eden Bust Developers (People, ISSN 0093-7673, April 12, 2004, vol. 61 no. 14, p. 265). In addition, one of the exercise manuals appeared in the Canadian documentary Flatly Stacked, which examines whether a flat-chested woman can find happiness in a breast-obsessed world. Life becomes a little weird when the things I own are more famous than I am, but I'm getting used to it.

borrowed from http://www.tackytreasures.com/top/markeden.html

thought perhaps a photo of june would be a good idea

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_Wilkinson
    Last edited by AmberLab; Thu, Oct 6th, 2011 at 06:48 PM. Reason: removed image
    if you have some spare time

Thread Information