User Tag List

Page 1548 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 548 1048 1448 1498 1538 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1558 1598 1648 2048 2548 ... LastLast
Results 23,206 to 23,220 of 176708
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

morning Q sters,
    HAPPY TUESDAY!
    another mild day, but where's the sun?
    it started drizzling on the way to work this morning. though it wasn't suppose to happen till tomorrow.

welcome back bluewaterwitch. nice to see you again.

sounds like you had a great birthday dinner, Mmmme. did your rodent like her gift?

Quote Originally Posted by Knottythots View Post
    Good evening. Have not been around since early last week. Well I was around but not sitting up. Blew my back out last Wednesday tripped on a skid while Carrying something and that wrenched it, then an hour later was pulling the boat into the warehouse off of a flat bed tow truck when it went in spasms. Fell to my knees and had a hard time getting up, some of the second worst pain I have ever had. Major sinus infection was number one. Motor cycle accident at 80km is third. Had to give up on the pills today they were tearing my stomach apart. Feeling 80% better with the help of a chiropractor. No curling for me this week. I just rushed though trying to catch up and I’ sure I missed some.
    Hteam congratulation on your daughter’s engagement.
    sorry to hear about your back situation. that's never fun, but glad to hear that 80% better. take your time getting back into the swing of things, so it won't happen again.
    thanx for the congrats.
    Quote Originally Posted by attitash View Post
    Good evening Q sters....another great day. Too bad I wasted it at work(busy). On my pedal home I saw 2 houses with christmas trees up & lights on! Early in my opinion. Time to get some reps in.
    there is this house i pass on the way home & it has christmas lights up & working since the middle of october. these are not orange & black halloween lights, but christmas lights. couldn't believe it.
    Quote Originally Posted by TO_Harley View Post
    Good morning. Looks like it should be another mild day - nice as long as the rain holds off. Enjoy everyone!
    it's drizzling down here unfortunately. was hoping for sun
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning all...sorry have not checked in for awhile, last week I was sick and now so far behind I am going crazy trying to catch up on work. I got in one rep yesterday when work and life went and got in the way again…I just hate that…lol

I’m afraid I am behind with what is happening with everyone but I hope you are all doing well, and life is treating you good.

I did catch the news regarding the engagement for H-Team’s daughter so congrats to all on that…
    I seen the beautiful pictures Ecat posted, hope you are having a great time and relaxing on the beach...
    Michelem good luck with selling the house and I hope time and the love you share with your family will help heal the wounds and that your son will soon be able to move on and be happy…

Happy Belated Birthday to your daughter, Mmme...!

Here are a few oldies…hope it’s been long enough since you seen them last and that at least one of them brings a smile to someone…

Have a Terrific Tuesday!!!!

COWBOY: GIVE ME 3 PACKETS OF CONDOMS PLEASE.

CASHIER: DO YOU NEED A PAPER BAG WITH THAT SIR?

COWBOY: NAH... SHE AIN'T THAT UGLY!!

WHEN I WAS IN INDIA RECENTLY, I SAW A SIGN THAT SAID,

'ENGLISH SPEAKING TAXI DRIVER'. I THOUGHT TO MYSELF

“WHAT A GOOD IDEA, WHY DON'T WE HAVE THEM IN CANADA?!”

__________________________________________________ ______________________

A DAMN FINE EXPLANATION

The wife came home early and found her husband in their bedroom making love to a very attractive young woman. She was upset. 'You are a disrespectful pig!' she cried. 'How dare you do this to me -- a faithful wife, the mother of your children?! I'm leaving you. I want a divorce right away!' The husband replied, 'hang on just a minute love, so at least I can tell you what happened.' 'Go ahead,' she sobbed,' but they'll be the last words you'll say to me!' The husband then began -- 'well, I was getting into the car to drive home, and this young lady here asked me for a lift. She looked so down and out and defenseless that I took pity on her and let her into the car. I noticed that she was very thin, not well dressed and very dirty. She told me that she hadn't eaten for three days. So, in my compassion, I brought her home and warmed up the enchiladas I made for you last night, the ones you wouldn't eat because you're afraid you'll put on weight. The poor thing devoured them in moments. Since she needed a good clean-up, I suggested a shower, and while she was doing that, I noticed her clothes were dirty and full of holes, so I threw them away. Then, as she needed clothes, I gave her the designer jeans that you have had for a few years, but don't wear because you say they are too tight. I also gave her the underwear that was your anniversary present, which you don't wear because I don't have good taste. I found the sexy blouse my sister gave you for Christmas that you don't wear just to annoy her, and I also donated those boots you bought at the expensive boutique and don't wear because someone at work has a pair the same.' The husband took a quick breath and continued - 'she was so grateful for my understanding and help that as I walked her to the door, she turned to me with tears in her eyes and said,

Please .... Do you have anything else that your wife doesn't use?

A woman was sitting at a bar enjoying an after work cocktail with her girlfriends when Steven, a tall, exceptionally handsome, extremely sexy, middle-aged man entered. He was so striking that the woman could not take her eyes off him.

This seasoned, yet playful, heartthrob noticed her overly-attentive stare and walked directly toward her (as any man would). Before she could offer her apologies for staring so rudely, he leaned over and whispered to her, "I'll do anything...absolutely anything that you want me to do no matter how kinky for $20.....on one condition."

Flabbergasted but intrigued, the woman asked what the condition was.

The man replied, "You have to tell me what you want me to do but in only three words."

The woman considered his proposition for a moment, and then slowly removed a $20 bill from her purse, which she pressed into the man's hand along with her address. She looked deeply and passionately into his eyes, barely concealing her anticipation and excitement, and slowly and meaningfully said...."Clean my house." (This would be my first choice...lol)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by WolfDio View Post
    Good Morning, my Friends...

it's WOLFIEKANGAROO!

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Good morning, everyone.

Critters & I are entertaining ourselves by watching the construction workers across the street (I`d like to know where the cute shirtless ones are, because they certainly aren`t in my neck of the woods! ).

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good Morning to all you members of the Club “Q” crowd,
    How bout hanging on the covered patio, cause all I see is cloud,
    I’m sure we’ll find something to talk about, so don’t worry if you’re shy,
    An autumn sort of soiree cause to the summer we’ve bid goodbye,
    Can even have a quickie talent show for those who love to sing,
    Midway styles of games centre if you play toss the ring,
    Dominos for the old guys & you all know who you are,
    A debating table for the hotheads, cause they sure do love to spar,
    A quiet bench for the quiet ones, who would rather just observe,
    A yacking tent for the assertive ones, who seem to have the nerve,
    A silent corner for the sports fans, cause we’ll always disagree,
    & vrooming corner for the race nuts, who hold a “checkered degree”,
    A table for the girls so we can just watch the boys,
    & if we like what we’re seeing, we’re allowed to make noise,
    No snow talk is permitted, cause it would just spoil the mood,
    & lectures must be kept brief & refrain from being rude,
    Keep for mind on your driving & your hands on the wheel, just like it says in the song,
    & if you're here to do some boppin', no way you can go wrong.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    Good morning, everyone.

Critters & I are entertaining ourselves by watching the construction workers across the street (I`d like to know where the cute shirtless ones are, because they certainly aren`t in my neck of the woods! ).

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.
    there not here either. there's a bunch of them that have been here since last friday, building a new sidewalk & blocking all the driveways.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by psells View Post
    I'm thinking about this vehicle, or something very much like it. Any experience or comments out there?

http://www.autopark.ca/5/6280/2008-c...xt-wb-lt1.html

Late response, but I asked the opinion of "he who must obey me" and he said Uplander is a pretty good vehicle... he did wonder why not an Equinox or something else that they are still making... what difference that makes, I haven't a clue.
    (He is a GM mechanic so he would admit to me whether it was a money pit or something.)
    Jonesy

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Breakfast with Derringer - John and Maureen's 10th Anniversary Edition

Ten years ago, Derringer In The Morning hit the air with Maureen Holloway, and Toronto hasn’t rocked so much since! As this awesome team has reached the 10-year milestone, we thought it would only be right to throw a party, and invite YOU!

Win your way in to the 10th Anniversary Edition of Breakfast with Derringer on Friday, November 25th! You could join John, Maureen, Ryan and Flairboy for a live broadcast from the Hard Rock Cafe - our old hangout at Yonge & Dundas!

We’ll feed you and a friend breakfast while you check out a special edition broadcast of Derringer in The Morning with Maureen Holloway with special guests and the Q107 Classic Rock Houseband!

Breakfast with Derringer is back… only from the Mighty Q!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluewaterwitch View Post
    Here we go ! back online with a new hard drive on the computer (put into the computer by my karate teacher)
    First it was powere supply, then the internet adapter card, then hard drive.
    I lost everything from the old hard drive: al my contacts, pictures, documents, club records that I was keeping,
    Its hard to follow the breadcrumbs when there have been so many humgry birds along the way.
    Welcome back, I'm glad the birds didn't eat everything
    And good morning everyone.. beautiful outside and tomorrow is suppose to be nicer, which is good for me as I have many appointments so I took the day off. Seamus going in for the "big snip" is just one of many things, Dental appt, see about the big chip in my windshield and stuff. Now I must go up on the roof for exhaust fan maintanence... see you all later

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

morning Q-sters

Name:  Smokin_Joe_Frazier.jpg
Views: 910
Size:  13.8 KB

RIP Joe

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluewaterwitch View Post
    Here we go ! back online with a new hard drive on the computer (put into the computer by my karate teacher)
    First it was powere supply, then the internet adapter card, then hard drive.
    I lost everything from the old hard drive: al my contacts, pictures, documents, club records that I was keeping,
    Its hard to follow the breadcrumbs when there have been so many hungry birds along the way.
    Welcome Back!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chers1 View Post
    Welcome back, I'm glad the birds didn't eat everything
    And good morning everyone.. beautiful outside and tomorrow is suppose to be nicer, which is good for me as I have many appointments so I took the day off. Seamus going in for the "big snip" is just one of many things, Dental appt, see about the big chip in my windshield and stuff. Now I must go up on the roof for exhaust fan maintanence... see you all later
    They weren't Bacon Flavoured.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockit View Post
    morning Q-sters

RIP Joe
    Yes..

R.I.P. SJF

Thread Information