User Tag List

Page 1728 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 728 1228 1628 1678 1718 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1738 1778 1828 2228 2728 ... LastLast
Results 25,906 to 25,920 of 176708
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Good morning, everyone.

I had a great time Fri night at the Xmas Market. My friends & I were out til midnight, sitting around mini campfires in the Biergarten. OK, so I was drinking mulled wine, while the others drank beer. The critters sniffed me from top to bottom when I got in - guess the scent of wood smoke gave them an appetite (& yes, they were screaming for food & my friend overindulged them ).

My Mom had a fun b-day yesterday. We had a nice dinner out, then she had a chocolate martini for dessert. I had to settle for cheesecake, cause I was driving.

Still recovering from a busy time. It didn't help that my friend & I were chatting til well past the wee hours of the morning & I haven't quite caught up on my sleep (one of these days ).

Better go suck up to the brats. Lily's ticked that we're back home & it's too quiet. She was in heaven with all the attention she got. Even Quincy is wondering why it's so quiet.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

morning Q-sters
    thnx for all the birthday wishes
    take care and have a great day

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just got a b-day card from my dad that says 'I got you this birthday card because it reminds me of you...' and it doesn't open, then on the back it says' It doesn't do what it's suppose to." Sometimes the old boy has a sense of humour!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

read it & weap boys. all those pretty cars schmucked up. at least everyone made it thru it with just some minor injuries.

$4 mn lost in 'most expensive' car crash

Agence France-Presse
    Tokyo, December 05, 2011

Police officers investigate wrecked luxury cars on the Chugoku Expressway in southwestern Japan. Ten people were slightly injured in the pile up involving eight Ferraris, a Lamborghini, two Mercedes-Benz and two Japanese cars.

Speeding was fingered as a possible cause Monday of what is believed to be Japan's most expensive ever road accident when up to $4 million-worth of supercars ended up in a crumpled heap on a highway.

Eight Ferraris and a Lamborghini -- plus a Toyota Prius -- were among the

vehicles involved in the crash, which witnesses said happened when a speeding car slid across a wet road surface.

Television footage showed mangled Ferraris -- many of them racing red -- and debris spread over some 400 metres (yards) of the east-bound side of the Chugoku Expressway, the main trunk road in southern Honshu.
    A pack of about 20 supercars was travelling in convoy on Sunday morning on a stretch of wet highway when the leading Ferrari slid into a guardrail, police said.
    Those behind slammed on their brakes, but for many of them it was apparently too late.
    "I've never seen such a thing," highway patrol lieutenant Eiichiro Kamitani told AFP by telephone. "Ferraris rarely travel in such large numbers."
    Kamitani said 10 people -- five men and five women -- sustained slight injuries, in the accident. "It is highly possible that they were driving in couples."
    "Many of them were probably on their way to Hiroshima," some 130 kilometres (80 miles) to the east, for a gathering of supercars there, said Kamitani.
    "Speeding was possible but we have yet to determine the exact cause," he added.
    The Prius and a second Toyota also caught up in the 14-car smash were not thought to be part of the supercar pack. The three other vehicles involved in the accident were all Mercedes-Benz.
    An unidentified male eyewitness told the TBS network: "A group of cars was doing 140-160 kilometres (85-100 miles) per hour. One of them spun and they all ended up in this great mess."
    The speed limit on that section of the highway was 80 kilometres per hour.
    "The front car crashed into the left embankment and bounced off toward me," another man told public broadcaster NHK.
    One of the Ferraris was reported to be a F430 Scuderia, a model with a top speed of 320 kilometres per hour.
    Kamitani said the lead Ferrari was being driven by a 60-year-old self-employed man from Chikushino, near Fukuoka, on the southern island of Kyushu.
    Japanese media said the total cost of the pile-up could run to 300 million yen ($3.8 million), with new Ferraris retailing at more than 20 million yen each and Lamborghinis costing anything up to 30 million yen.
    Supercars are not necessarily owned by the super-rich in Japan. Many owners are young people who save up their earnings to satisfy their dream, according to media.
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockit View Post
    Just got a b-day card from my dad that says 'I got you this birthday card because it reminds me of you...' and it doesn't open, then on the back it says' It doesn't do what it's suppose to." Sometimes the old boy has a sense of humour!!!
    sounds like some of the b-day cards i give to my family. your dad has a great sense of humour.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning all, sorry I have not been on for some time and not sure what is going on with everyone but I hope all is good with everyone and their loved ones.

Have a great day my friends!

"Best bar in England" - this is a cool video, may have to copy and paste sorry...
    http://file.qip.ru/embed/111226964/dfc05946

Dear Santa,
    I don't want much for Christmas, I just want the person reading this to be happy.
    Friends are the fruit cake of life- some nutty, some soaked in alcohol, some sweet but mix them together and they're my friends...Love ya all.

Name:  kitty laughing.JPG
Views: 934
Size:  14.4 KB

Commander:Northern armies rock lobster's Avatar
    No one goes off-trail. No one walks alone.
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[QUOTE=the H team;4185741]read it & weap boys. all those pretty cars schmucked up. at least everyone made it thru it with just some minor injuries.

$4 mn lost in 'most expensive' car crash

Agence France-Presse
    Tokyo, December 05, 2011

Ferrari's are notoriously squirrelly, especially in the wet.
    The Lambo has no excuse, except being behind the Ferrari,
    don't know why he would be there.

Saw one this colour parked where?
    The far corner of the Wal-Mart parking lot.

Last edited by rock lobster; Mon, Dec 5th, 2011 at 11:12 AM.
    @
    ;

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by the H team View Post
    read it & weap boys. all those pretty cars schmucked up. at least everyone made it thru it with just some minor injuries.
    Jeez, that almost brought a tear to my eye too!
    Courage is not the absence of fear but acting in spite of it.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Some Interesting Thoughts!

Name:  joke a.JPG
Views: 497
Size:  23.2 KB

Name:  joke c.JPG
Views: 219
Size:  7.5 KB

Name:  joke d.JPG
Views: 785
Size:  25.1 KB

Name:  joke e.JPG
Views: 205
Size:  6.8 KB

Name:  joke f.JPG
Views: 443
Size:  13.0 KB

Name:  joke h.JPG
Views: 419
Size:  16.8 KB

Name:  joke i.JPG
Views: 457
Size:  20.1 KB

Name:  KITTY BAD.JPG
Views: 472
Size:  10.2 KB
    What an artist!...lol

Name:  POLAR BEARS.JPG
Views: 438
Size:  36.9 KB
    Relaxed...

Name:  SHARK.JPG
Views: 400
Size:  13.8 KB
    Not so relaxed...lol

Name:  CUTE KITTY.JPG
Views: 414
Size:  13.7 KB
    This is what I would like to be doing right now...now that's a fantasy lazing around all day in bed on a rainy cool day snuggling a cute little kitty…so friggin’ cute!
    However it is back to work I go so have a good one all!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by psells View Post
    I wished I could have done something like this with some of the street cats I always see in Dubai (I don't stay in the 5-6-7 star hotels). They are undoubtedly the result of expats who abandon them when they leave the UAE, since keeping cats as pets is not an Arab or Indian custom. They are always very skinny, and people ignore them. They don't get abused openly since cruelty to animals would be considered haram (forbidden, or morally wrong). One of the Canadian firefighters who took part in our 2010 event bought a bag of cat food and spread it throughout the alley next to the hotel. The next day there were a lot of round bellies on those skinny cats.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Have a great day rockit!!! Best wishes to you!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just sent an e-mail to Shaun last night wondering if they were having another Q Breakie before x-mas as I heard they were at the last one and now it's posted. I hope to get in on this one and try once again for one of those prizes! I just entered. The cancun trip sounds like a good one too!

On my way for a game of curling, hoping it goes okay, I was cutting Amy's nails and just turned a bit around 8:30 this morning and felt a kink in my back! The timing is never good for those things! Anyways, I'll see how it goes but there is a lot of bending in curling.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Dear Rockit .....

Hope you have a rockin' good year!
    Courage is not the absence of fear but acting in spite of it.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Argo53 View Post
    Jeez, that almost brought a tear to my eye too!
    Maybe it's just me but as long as nobody was seriously hurt, I think it's hilarious.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ecat444 View Post
    I just sent an e-mail to Shaun last night wondering if they were having another Q Breakie before x-mas as I heard they were at the last one and now it's posted. I hope to get in on this one and try once again for one of those prizes! I just entered. The cancun trip sounds like a good one too!

On my way for a game of curling, hoping it goes okay, I was cutting Amy's nails and just turned a bit around 8:30 this morning and felt a kink in my back! The timing is never good for those things! Anyways, I'll see how it goes but there is a lot of bending in curling.
    was hoping to go too, but it's not my friday off & some how the guy who has that friday off isn't about to give up the extra long xmas weekend. oh well, we'll have to settle for the jingle ball on saturday.

Thread Information