User Tag List

Page 2140 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 1140 1640 2040 2090 2130 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2150 2190 2240 2640 3140 ... LastLast
Results 32,086 to 32,100 of 176705
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Looks like we're going to have a GRAND gathering this Friday!

Meeting at the Keg on The Esplanade before hand.

PM me if you can attend and I'll make reservations, last time it got packed early.

All of you women that have not received their door prizes from me before, kindly forward your favourite accessorizing colour whether it be white or pink, sorry, black has been depleted until I return to Bali!

This is going to be a blast!

Take care all!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by elmo57 View Post
    Looks like we're going to have a GRAND gathering this Friday!

Meeting at the Keg on The Esplanade before hand.

PM me if you can attend and I'll make reservations, last time it got packed early.

All of you women that have not received their door prizes from me before, kindly forward your favourite accessorizing colour whether it be white or pink, sorry, black has been depleted until I return to Bali!

This is going to be a blast!

Take care all!
    With You at the Helm, Good Sir... how could it be anything but "GRAND"?!?!

All should Beware/Anticipate that the Sound Academy will be Over-Run by Amazing Souls.
    I can Feel the Good Vibrations Forming... and I will not even be there.

I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello all!

Just back from taking Mayhem for a run and then a little play time with Isaac.

He's actually going to the book shelf and picking out his favourites for me to read!

Life is GRAND!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good day Q folks!

Well it is finally done. I took down the Christmas tree and decorations today. Was considering calling it my Easter tree.

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tad01 View Post
    Good day Q folks!

Well it is finally done. I took down the Christmas tree and decorations today. Was considering calling it my Easter tree.

how do you explain the hair you are still sporting?

Name:  Christmas Hair.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  29.3 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by tad01 View Post
    Good day Q folks!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just found an old fortune that I have kept over the years! Found it quite amusing.

I guess that's why I've kept it!

"Optimists believe we live in the best of worlds and pessimists fear this is true!"

I'm an optimist!

Enjoy everyone!

Oops, that would imply promiscuity!

I meant enjoy, everyone!

Incredible what one little comma can do!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

what a great day, qt's
    hope you had a chance to get out an enjoy the sunshine!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey Everyone!

Got back from Los Cabos around 5 a.m. The plane was delayed by a few hours which I was very happy about, meant we could stay until a little after it got dark which was just right. Got to get the most out of the last () day. Had a great trip though, very nice resort with a big one bedroom suite and very nice weather. I love going on trips like that with the palms etc. We could walk to San Jose in twenty minutes and a bus to Los Cabos was only $1 which took 45 minutes. Still thinking about it.

Went on a nice sunset cruise around the arch etc in Los Cabos. They had a really good live band playing on the top level, they played Santana, ZZ top and lots of other good stuff while touring around, then we went down for a 3 course dinner and a bunch of mexican performers. Very nice. Also included all you could drink, pina coladas, margaritas etc and they didn't skimp on them whatsoever!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I see I missed a few Birthdays while I was gone, but I would still like to wish attitash, berndawg and knottythots an excellent year and hope you all had a great day

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ecat444 View Post
    Hey Everyone!

Got back from Los Cabos around 5 a.m. The plane was delayed by a few hours which I was very happy about, meant we could stay until a little after it got dark which was just right. Got to get the most out of the last () day. Had a great trip though, very nice resort with a big one bedroom suite and very nice weather. I love going on trips like that with the palms etc. We could walk to San Jose in twenty minutes and a bus to Los Cabos was only $1 which took 45 minutes. Still thinking about it.

Went on a nice sunset cruise around the arch etc in Los Cabos. They had a really good live band playing on the top level, they played Santana, ZZ top and lots of other good stuff while touring around, then we went down for a 3 course dinner and a bunch of mexican performers. Very nice. Also included all you could drink, pina coladas, margaritas etc and they didn't skimp on them whatsoever!

I Know that You would rather have Your Vacation continue, but...

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you Wolfie!

and thank you all for the reps and valentine wishes while I was gone! I hope you all had a great week. Yes, I really do wish the vacation could continue, but as they say "all good things must come to an end...(unfortunately!!!) I didn't use a computer for a full week!!! (the cost was too high).

Coming back went smooth but upon arriving to Los Cobos airport they checked through everyone's luggage which took up precious extra time!!! They found a banana in my luggage so they took it and I got a warning! Yes, I bring a few things to start out when the resort is not all inclusive - I've found bringing a "few things" helps.....

Geez, it feels cool around here, for some reason.....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Exploding cigarette injures Florida man

By QMI Agency

A man uses an electronic cigarette. REUTERS/Eric Gaillard, file

Electronic cigarettes are supposed to be better for your health than the tobacco kind. But that wasn't the case for a Florida man when an electronic smoke blew up in his face Monday, knocking out his teeth and leaving him with severe burns and other injuries.
    Vietnam vet Tom Holloway, of Niceville, has been trying to kick the nasty habit for about two years, reported Florida's WEAR TV.
    His wife rushed to his study when she heard a noise "like a firecracker," according to a neighbour quoted in the report. Holloway's electronic cigarette had exploded, sending red-hot debris around the room that melted everything it touched, WEAR said.
    Holloway was treated at a burn centre after the blast "knocked out all his teeth and part of his tongue," according to a neighbour.
    Fire chief Butch Parker speculated the cigarette's battery may have ignited.
    "It was basically like him holding a bottle rocket in his mouth," he told the TV station.

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ecat444 View Post
    Thank you Wolfie!

and thank you all for the reps and valentine wishes while I was gone! I hope you all had a great week. Yes, I really do wish the vacation could continue, but as they say "all good things must come to an end...(unfortunately!!!) I didn't use a computer for a full week!!! (the cost was too high).

Coming back went smooth but upon arriving to Los Cobos airport they checked through everyone's luggage which took up precious extra time!!! They found a banana in my luggage so they took it and I got a warning! Yes, I bring a few things to start out when the resort is not all inclusive - I've found bringing a "few things" helps.....

Geez, it feels cool around here, for some reason.....

Welcome home. I won't ask about the banana in your luggage.

We missed you!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SillyLoocie View Post
    Welcome home. I won't ask about the banana in your luggage.

We missed you!

Welcome back ecat, glad it was good for you.

The old banana in the luggage thang eh? At least they didn't find it in a hammock!

Loocie isn't the only one who keeps wondering........

Thread Information