User Tag List

Page 658 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 158 558 608 648 656 657 658 659 660 668 708 758 1158 1658 ... LastLast
Results 9,856 to 9,870 of 176708
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by tartanrocker View Post
    ...geeze, forgot to mention......you all know how much I HATE the ex sister-in-law, right?...well, after my dad's funeral, she wanted all 4 kids back at her place to hear all about it.....when they got there, they went out to see the little sheltie dog, which my brother wanted when he split with her, but of course, this was HER dog and he wasn't to get it.......... she does not like dogs, and hasn't a clue how to treat them...hell, she doesn't even know how to treat humans, for that matter...
    ........but I digress ....this poor little thing, which has been living outside, 24/7, for the longest time, was a mess...she tried to greet them as best she could, tail wagging, but it was her condition that was shocking....butt covered in dried poop, mucky, dehydrated ( hoarse bark), eyes all mucky, her beautiful coat was straggly and matted, and apparently she hasn't been eating cos she can't swallow...
    ...Alyshia went postal at her mother, asking how long Shelby had been like this, and why she wasn't taken to the vet ....the answer was "She's been like that for about 3 weeks, but I'm not taking her to the vet, it's not my dog".....seriously?!?!??!?!....Alyshia then said that when Dad wanted Shelby, you wouldn't give her to him, so it IS your dog, and she might need to be put down ( Shelby is 13)....the b*tch then said she's not paying for it ....my fabulous niece told her oh yes, she bloody well WAS going to pay for it!!!!!....can you imagine venting your poison on a 20 pound dog?....I can only imagine the life this poor little innocent dog led...
    ....anyway, Shelby was put down, so she's safe now, and back with my brother... I mean, c'mon, these 4 kids were just back from a funeral for their grandfather, and THIS is what they have to deal with as well????....maybe the b*tch was afraid to go to the vet in case SHE would be put down, which is what needs to happen....but then again, nah.....too quick, she needs to suffer for a looooong time...
    ....Alyshia's wedding is this Saturday, ( as if she doesn't have enough stress to contend with), and she asked me to say a few words about my dad and my brother...I think I'll include my mum in there as well.....after thinking about it, I realized I am the only blood rep from their dad's side who is going to be there, since my sis is back in Van, and wasn't going to come anyway ( she sent Alyshia a wedding gift, the equivalent in cash of the airline tickets....good idea )..
    ....so apparently, I have a speech to work on for this weekend.....I'm not a public speaker, but I will do this for my mum, dad and brother...TR
    I have no Words... I actually have... NO WORDS!!!!
    Litterally Growling here!!!!

Throw 'her' in a Cage and let 'her' sit outside for a Month... minimum!!!!
    But, do not be Cruel!!!!
    Check on 'her' every 4x days.

I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mmmme... View Post
    Attachment 64122

Thank you all so very much for the congratulations on my new blue heart!
    I owe it all to you guys and your generosity!

Enjoy your short work week!
    CONGRATS on the New Blue, Sweet One!!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good Afternoon all. Just back from two weeks up in Bala and have not been on since the 14th. I do not have time to go though over two weeks of posts, so I hope everyone is well. I did go though today’s and I see Fuimus & Mmmme have received Blue Hearts, congratulations. Though I don't know what they stand for! And to the Tartanrocker this is so sad I don't know what to say. I hope your nieces wedding brings you a little bit of happiness.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good Day Folks
    just back from the cottage - am so thankful to have avoided traffic yesterday..and have another day lakeside...home this aft, as I got the call my niece who has gone into labour...woohoo....and I am the official dog sitter....so am dog sitting...aussie girl is sooooooo happy to have a playmate here.... a 2 year old chocolate lab...
    ty for all the messages and reps - will take the time now to get caught up on Q happenings....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Neon View Post

Thanks

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anyone know the birthday code? I thought it is cake but not working.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by attitash View Post

Ooops...have answered this code

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Dinner is ready.

Name:  Pasta & Salad.jpg
Views: 301
Size:  57.2 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Email bonus word = CRUISE

Why did they spell it that way?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by psells View Post

I guess you could spell it KRUUS, but that means cup or mug in Estonian!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by attitash View Post
    It is, but they will only allow you to input that code once a year!

Happy belated birthday if I missed it Attitash!

Hope it was GRAND!!!!!

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I thought they spell it - crews?

Keep your head down waynethegolfer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello all

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Running out to the Driveway to check the Spelling?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by tartanrocker View Post
    ...geeze, forgot to mention......you all know how much I HATE the ex sister-in-law, right?...well, after my dad's funeral, she wanted all 4 kids back at her place to hear all about it.....when they got there, they went out to see the little sheltie dog, which my brother wanted when he split with her, but of course, this was HER dog and he wasn't to get it.......... she does not like dogs, and hasn't a clue how to treat them...hell, she doesn't even know how to treat humans, for that matter...
    ........but I digress ....this poor little thing, which has been living outside, 24/7, for the longest time, was a mess...she tried to greet them as best she could, tail wagging, but it was her condition that was shocking....butt covered in dried poop, mucky, dehydrated ( hoarse bark), eyes all mucky, her beautiful coat was straggly and matted, and apparently she hasn't been eating cos she can't swallow...
    ...Alyshia went postal at her mother, asking how long Shelby had been like this, and why she wasn't taken to the vet ....the answer was "She's been like that for about 3 weeks, but I'm not taking her to the vet, it's not my dog".....seriously?!?!??!?!....Alyshia then said that when Dad wanted Shelby, you wouldn't give her to him, so it IS your dog, and she might need to be put down ( Shelby is 13)....the b*tch then said she's not paying for it ....my fabulous niece told her oh yes, she bloody well WAS going to pay for it!!!!!....can you imagine venting your poison on a 20 pound dog?....I can only imagine the life this poor little innocent dog led...
    ....anyway, Shelby was put down, so she's safe now, and back with my brother... I mean, c'mon, these 4 kids were just back from a funeral for their grandfather, and THIS is what they have to deal with as well????....maybe the b*tch was afraid to go to the vet in case SHE would be put down, which is what needs to happen....but then again, nah.....too quick, she needs to suffer for a looooong time...
    ....Alyshia's wedding is this Saturday, ( as if she doesn't have enough stress to contend with), and she asked me to say a few words about my dad and my brother...I think I'll include my mum in there as well.....after thinking about it, I realized I am the only blood rep from their dad's side who is going to be there, since my sis is back in Van, and wasn't going to come anyway ( she sent Alyshia a wedding gift, the equivalent in cash of the airline tickets....good idea )..
    ....so apparently, I have a speech to work on for this weekend.....I'm not a public speaker, but I will do this for my mum, dad and brother...TR
    OMG! That is so sad. I just don't know what else to say.

Thread Information