User Tag List

Page 7687 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 6687 7187 7587 7637 7677 7685 7686 7687 7688 7689 7697 7737 7787 8187 8687 ... LastLast
Results 115,291 to 115,305 of 176708
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Commander:Northern armies rock lobster's Avatar
    No one goes off-trail. No one walks alone.
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The Many-Worlds Interpretation (MWI) of quantum mechanics holds that there are many worlds which exist in parallel at the same space and time as our own. The existence of the other worlds makes it possible to remove randomness and action at a distance from quantum theory and thus from all physics.

Since all things are possible with an infinite number of parallel universes in one such universe I am married to Aloha! and she will only have sex on the roof....that's right, she's a roofie!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Save me someone!!!
    Last edited by rock lobster; Mon, Oct 20th, 2014 at 10:58 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning, so very tired. Main roof only has 11’ more of replacement then the new membrane can be done. Just need good weather and no wind, unlike Saturday or we may have had it done. We did manage to go see Fleetwood Mac, and they put on a great show once again. It was nice to have Christine back in the band. Wish I had remembered the subway was down, had to be shuttled between Eglington and Bloor. Also Saturday I got me test results back, the heart monitor showed I have Premature ventricular contractions(PVCs), they are only 3% of the time and they were not worried but want to do more tests.They can be caused by heart disease or virus. And since I went for the first place as I thought it was virus and they have subsided, I’m hoping for the latter.For I will do the dye test and MRI (not my favorite).Both non evasive and that’s a good thing but cause they are to be done at Sunnybrook, so they will not have a chance to try their best to kill me again. My wife freaked out when she say were the tests were to be done, she not a happy camper.
    Rockit – congrats on The Who tickets, I got tickets for both nights, 14th row for one night and on the side have way back for the second. The wife is 12” smaller than me and has a hard time standing and see in over everyone on the floor. These will 11th and 12th time seeing them and the last few shows have been really good.
    Madchive – so sorry to hear about Ann
    Loocie – congrats on your son’s 29th, great picture
    Wofie – nice hear it a great place to work. Mechman and Heartgirl congrats on the new Blue and Pink hearts.
    Andit- so sorry to hear about your friends passing

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Good morning folks

I'm here for the Survivor Pool

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Believe In Who You Are Spartacus's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Those Seahawks are very disappointing so far this year. Smarten up you guys.
    Another day in the Colliseum with the Gladiators YAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good Afternoon from Loocie

xx

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Been a busy day...had today off for Dr. appointments for Dad and me...all is well. Did some running around and now relax until Monday Night Football!!!

Enjoy the evening Q-friends

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Scottish Blood
    >>
    >> An Arab Sheik was admitted to Hospital for heart surgery, but prior to the surgery, the doctors needed to build up a stock of his blood type for transfusion. As the gentleman had a rare type of blood and it couldn't be found locally, the call went out globally. Finally a Scotsman was located who had the same blood type. The Scot willingly donated his blood for the Arab. After the surgery, the Arab sent the Scotsman as appreciation for giving his blood, a new BMW 5 series, a diamond encrusted Rolex and £50000.
    >>
    >> A couple of weeks later, the Arab had to go through a corrective surgery. His doctor telephoned the Scotsman who was more than happy to donate his blood again.
    >>
    >> After the second surgery, the Arab sent the Scotsman a thank-you card and a box of Quality Street chocolates.
    >>
    >> The Scotsman was shocked that the Arab did not reciprocate his kind gesture as he had anticipated.
    >>
    >> He phoned the Arab and asked him: "I thought you would be generous again, that you would give me fabulous gifts and loads of money, but you only gave me a thank-you card and a box of Quality Street."
    >>
    >> To this the Arab replied: "Aye laddie, but now I have Scottish blood in ma veins"

(Hope no-one takes offence)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by The Jester View Post
    Scottish Blood
    >>
    >> An Arab Sheik was admitted to Hospital for heart surgery, but prior to the surgery, the doctors needed to build up a stock of his blood type for transfusion. As the gentleman had a rare type of blood and it couldn't be found locally, the call went out globally. Finally a Scotsman was located who had the same blood type. The Scot willingly donated his blood for the Arab. After the surgery, the Arab sent the Scotsman as appreciation for giving his blood, a new BMW 5 series, a diamond encrusted Rolex and £50000.
    >>
    >> A couple of weeks later, the Arab had to go through a corrective surgery. His doctor telephoned the Scotsman who was more than happy to donate his blood again.
    >>
    >> After the second surgery, the Arab sent the Scotsman a thank-you card and a box of Quality Street chocolates.
    >>
    >> The Scotsman was shocked that the Arab did not reciprocate his kind gesture as he had anticipated.
    >>
    >> He phoned the Arab and asked him: "I thought you would be generous again, that you would give me fabulous gifts and loads of money, but you only gave me a thank-you card and a box of Quality Street."
    >>
    >> To this the Arab replied: "Aye laddie, but now I have Scottish blood in ma veins"

(Hope no-one takes offence)
    You are such a gentleman Jester!
    My approach is generally "I hope everyone takes offense".

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Knottythots View Post
    Good morning, so very tired. Main roof only has 11’ more of replacement then the new membrane can be done. Just need good weather and no wind, unlike Saturday or we may have had it done. We did manage to go see Fleetwood Mac, and they put on a great show once again. It was nice to have Christine back in the band. Wish I had remembered the subway was down, had to be shuttled between Eglington and Bloor. Also Saturday I got me test results back, the heart monitor showed I have Premature ventricular contractions(PVCs), they are only 3% of the time and they were not worried but want to do more tests.They can be caused by heart disease or virus. And since I went for the first place as I thought it was virus and they have subsided, I’m hoping for the latter.For I will do the dye test and MRI (not my favorite).Both non evasive and that’s a good thing but cause they are to be done at Sunnybrook, so they will not have a chance to try their best to kill me again. My wife freaked out when she say were the tests were to be done, she not a happy camper.
    Rockit – congrats on The Who tickets, I got tickets for both nights, 14th row for one night and on the side have way back for the second. The wife is 12” smaller than me and has a hard time standing and see in over everyone on the floor. These will 11th and 12th time seeing them and the last few shows have been really good.
    Madchive – so sorry to hear about Ann
    Loocie – congrats on your son’s 29th, great picture
    Wofie – nice hear it a great place to work. Mechman and Heartgirl congrats on the new Blue and Pink hearts.
    Andit- so sorry to hear about your friends passing
    Much better prognosis than Willy got!

Here's hoping it was just a virus!
    Cheers!

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    Good morning Q'bees. What a wet, miserable day. Oh yeah, it's Monday.
    Sorry if this post was such a 'downer'. I was feeling pretty crummy this morning.
    I guess I'm suppose to pretend I'm happy, & only post positive messages. Like that old saying, "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all" Is that right ?

So, I hope every1 had a great day; enjoy your evening.

KT - that appt. sounds positive. Here's hoping for just a virus.
    heartgirl99, Andit, rockit and 6 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was reflecting on my Thanksgiving dinner post comment "The Kween made this with 5 leaves and ice for our Thanksgiving table"
    and had an epiphany:
    I wonder if she had some better leafs on ice - she might be able to create a Stanley Cup ???

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Toronto!!! Are you ready!!! Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band are coming to the Air Canada Centre on JAN 24th! The fanclub Pre-Sale is Oct 21 10am local. Visit www.bobseger.com for more info. On-sale is Oct 24. Tickets: http://www.ticketmaster.com/search…

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Knottythots View Post
    . Also Saturday I got me test results back, the heart monitor showed I have Premature ventricular contractions(PVCs), they are only 3% of the time and they were not worried but want to do more tests.They can be caused by heart disease or virus. And since I went for the first place as I thought it was virus and they have subsided, I’m hoping for the latter.For I will do the dye test and MRI (not my favorite).Both non evasive and that’s a good thing but cause they are to be done at Sunnybrook, so they will not have a chance to try their best to kill me again. My wife freaked out when she say were the tests were to be done, she not a happy camper.
    just a word of warning about the parking rates at sunnybrook:
    http://sunnybrook.ca/content/?page=parking

• The hourly rate is $4.75/half hour
    • Maximum daily rate is $24.00 per day
    • The valet parking service charge is an additional $3.00
    • Maximum evening rate is $10.00
    • Maximum weekend and holiday charge is $15.00

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Meanwhile in a field in southern England

Sheep munch through £4,000 of cannabis plants dumped in their field

The animals accidental feast on the class B drug at Surrey farm

The cannabis plants had been dumped in a field of sheep Photo: ALAMY (POSED BY MODELS)

By Nicola Fifield

11:33AM BST 18 Oct 2014

A flock of sheep were left feeling rather woolly-headed after accidentally munching on thousands of pounds worth of cannabis plants.

The animals began stumbling about after getting high on seven bags of the intoxicating plant, which had been dumped in their field.

Police won’t be taking action against the sheep for tucking into their illegal meal, but are determined to catch the “irresponsible” crooks who grew and discarded the class B drug.

The £4,000 hoard of cannabis plants, each about 3ft tall, was found by the flock at the edge of Fanny’s Farm in Merstham, Surrey.

Farm shop manager Nellie Budd said: "My sheep being inquisitive had an interesting feast on it. They weren't quite on their backs with legs in the air but they probably had the munchies.

Related Articles

"They haven't had any other side effects but I'll tell you about the meat next week.
    "At first I thought it was someone's hedgerow rubbish. I went down to collect the bags so the sheep weren't eating black plastic.
    "When I got there I realized it was a form of herbal cannabis plant. They were very strong in scent."

Investigating officer Detective Constable David Fair said: "It is extremely irresponsible for whoever dumped these illegal plants in this way.

"We are doing all we can to find out how the drugs came to be at the location and who is responsible for growing and discarding the plants."
    However, bringing the criminals to justice will be a challenge because the sheep chomped their way through quite a lot of the evidence.

No doubt licking their lamb chops afterwards "not BAAAAAAAAAD"

Thread Information