User Tag List

Page 802 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 302 702 752 792 800 801 802 803 804 812 852 902 1302 1802 ... LastLast
Results 12,016 to 12,030 of 176708
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sleuth

The answer is "INSIDIOUS" for Thursday, August 25th.
    The previous answer was "VEXULLOGRAPHER".

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sleuth

The answer is "INSIDIOUS" for Thursday, August 25th.
    The previous answer was "VEXULLOGRAPHER".

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

sleuth - insidious

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by the H team View Post
    so glad that your dad has the thumbs up.
    Quote Originally Posted by heartgirl99 View Post
    that's good news, rockit
    thanks for the update.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmmme... View Post
    Wonderful news Rockit!!!

Thnx!!! Now I just got to make sure he puts the sunscreen on when he goes outside.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

NO PUBLIC WOLF HOWL TONIGHT
    WhenThursday, August 25, 2011, 8 – 11pmLocationOutdoor TheatreAgeAll AgesNoteNO PUBLIC WOLF HOWL TONIGHT
    Instead the Evening Program will consist of The Wolves of Algonquin (Slide Presentation). Join Justin to learn more about the fascinating details of the wolf’s life history and ecology as well as Algonquin’s Public Wolf Howls.
    For more information about Public Wolf Howls see: www.algonquinpark.on.ca…

Not surprised after last night`s storms.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good Morning All!

Yes, it was quite the storm last night. We were in the food building after going on the informative Ghost walk at the ex and there was an announcement telling everyone to stay in the building because of the storm. That was about 9:40 p.m. Everyone was was watching the lightning show from the doors - you could see the CN tower.

Sorry about the big screen TV Lee! I wondered about taking a chance when I turned ours on about 11:30. Is it totally ruined now and is it insured in any way? I always think of what happened to Rockit's computer when I'm on mine during a storm and turn it off as quick as I can.

I'm heading down to the Buskerfest this afternoon. Anyone, going to see Goddo? I would love to see them too but I don't have a ride to get home from it so I may pass on it this time. There are so many things going on this time of year.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Good morning, everyone.

I ended up going to see White Biting Dog last night & didn't get home until late (I missed the brunt of the storm, then Lily dog & I stayed up until 2am watching the lightning over the lake). The play is odd, to put it mildly, but the acting is amazing & I LOVE the set. There were a few moments that caught me off guard (I really didn't see it coming) & of course it's always fun to see the nicest folks play characters you'd cross a highway to avoid.

Better go do some housework while I can. We're supposed to be losing power at any minute (oh joy, they're doing some sort of testing). At least it gives me an excuse not to vacuum.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

morning Q sters,

what a great looking day after last night's light show. that lightning was awesome. it was mostly to the west of us, but the sky light up when it struck. had a couple of moments where the satalite system flickered a few times, but no power failure like usual.
    thanx for the trivia answers & reps

BG, those were some great pics of beaches around the world. thanx for sharing.

been trying to rep & it keeps telling me to spread it around. i will eventually get to you.

oh, BTW, 4 more months till ! hands up on those that have finished ............................ how about started?

Quote Originally Posted by Lee03 View Post
    Good morning everyone...

We made it unscathed, but hubby's big TV didn't.... he was watching it last night and all of a sudden we hear a big thunder boom, saw a lightning flash and poof... no more picture.... It's only about a year old... good thing is, nobody was hurt and nothing else was damaged....
    somebody didn't learn from rockit's experience with his computer & thunder storms last year.
    glad to hear no one was hurt.
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Had a very scary night the wind here was rattling the windows, the rain was so loud. The lightning was very close and the thunder was oh my god Got very scared and slept in the bathtub

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lee03 View Post
    Good morning everyone...

We made it unscathed, but hubby's big TV didn't.... he was watching it last night and all of a sudden we hear a big thunder boom, saw a lightning flash and poof... no more picture.... It's only about a year old... good thing is, nobody was hurt and nothing else was damaged....
    Was it plugged in a surge protector at all? I know my wife was watching TV too, and nothing happened...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good afternoon all. Storm did not seem all that strong in Thornhill last light.
    Babygirl I like the beach pictures especially Tanzania

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My son (The IT kid) looked at the TV quickly this morning before work and he thinks that it may just be the Roger's box and not the whole TV. The menus are coming up and it literally turns on, so that's a good thing. If it was just the box, I don't feel so bad - I would have just missed a few episodes of Grey's Anatomy (which I can pick up online...)

I was watching TV in another room and nothing happened to "my" TV either....

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Anyone, going to see Goddo? or need tickets PM me. Not sure I can go still a bit sick. Cassie

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

State-of-the-art - Any computer you can't afford.

Obsolete - Any computer you own.

Microsecond - The time it takes for your state-of-the-art computer to become obsolete.

GUI - What your computer becomes after spilling your coffee on it. (Pronounced "gooey").

Keyboard - The standard way to generate computer errors.

Mouse - An advanced input device to make computer errors easier to generate.

Portable Computer - A device invented to force businessmen to work at home, on vacation, and on business trips.

Disk Crash - A typical computer response to any critical dead-line.

System Update - A quick method of trashing ALL of your soft-ware.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

JUST RECEIVED THIS from Q:

Earlier in the summer we sent you a letter to inform you of some restructuring we'll be making to our Club Q points collection system. As of October 28th, 2011 we will no longer be offering points connected to our website activities. To be clear, you will still be a member of Club Q. It is only the points component that will be affected.

We wanted to give you plenty of notice to enable you to make use of the points you've collected thus far. There are still many prizes and exciting opportunities for you to bid on right up until the end of October, so we encourage you to redeem your points and enter as many contests as you can!

Thank you for your participation in Club Q and thanks for listening to Q107!

Regards,

Blair Bartrem
    Program Director
    Q107

SO its just points and we're all still a part of Club Q. I guess more to come what Club Q means.

Thread Information