User Tag List

Page 9857 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 8857 9357 9757 9807 9847 9855 9856 9857 9858 9859 9867 9907 9957 10357 10857 ... LastLast
Results 147,841 to 147,855 of 176708
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Orlando Mourns As Possible Motives Emerge For Club Gunman
    As thousands in Orlando turned out to mourn 49 people killed inside a gay nightclub, federal investigators examined possible motives for the gunman who committed the worst mass shooting in modern U.S. history.

Despite Omar Mateen’s pledge of support to the Islamic State, other possible explanations emerged. His ex-wife said he suffered from mental illness. There are questions emerging if he was conflicted about his own sexuality.

And his Afghan-immigrant father suggested he may have acted out of anti-gay hatred. He said his son got angry recently about seeing two men kiss.
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This is so true.

Did You Know?
    On average, you speak almost 5,000 words a day – although almost 80% of it is talking to yourself.

22hicks, kenrod, WolfDio and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Tragically Hip Adds More Seats to Tour, Tickets On Sale Tuesday
    Tragically Hip fans left disheartened by the recent summer tour sellout will have another chance to get tickets on Tuesday.

The band posted a message on Facebook saying that changes to the stage design have provided more audience space, allowing organizers to let additional concert-goers attend the sold-out shows.

A new block of tickets will go on sale Tuesday at 10 a.m. for each concert venue. Each customer will only be allowed to purchase two tickets.

Good Luck
    22hicks, kenrod, WolfDio and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Cavaliers Stave Off Elimination With Game 5 Win
    LeBron James had 41 points, 16 rebounds and seven assists, while Kyrie Irving also scored 41 as the Cleveland Cavaliers staved off NBA Finals elimination with a 112-97 victory over the Golden State Warriors in Game 5 on Monday.
    22hicks, kenrod, WolfDio and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Today Is...
    While the Fourth of July has become an all-round celebration of US life, Flag Day in the US has kept more of a local character, with traditions rooted in the township or county, the city or the state capital.
    22hicks, kenrod, WolfDio and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by the H team View Post
    A Happy Tuesday Q sters,

Another sunny day, still on the cool side, but sunshine galore.
    Tonight is my sister's business' 25th anniversary. She has a dance studio in Streetsville, where my rodent went for a number of years as well as my niece. My niece has since graduated to teaching the little rodents, 3 & 4 year olds. They can be so cute & funny when up on stage. Her studio has evolved quite nicely since she began it 25 years ago. The youngest students are 3 to the oldest at 18. Sometimes the mother's of the students will get together as well. She teaches all kinds of dance from ballet, tap, jazz, lyrical, theatrical, acro & hip hop. There are 2 levels, recreational dance & competitive. Her studio is filled with trophies & awards from all the kids that have won over the years. Some kids have won scholarships to schools of their choices when they graduate high school as well as trips to dance camps, put on by some of the world's best choreographers, that you see on So You Think You Can Dance-USA & Canada. I am so proud of her & the accomplishments she has done. Being the 25th anniversary, the show tonight should be really special. Can't wait to see it.
    You're right to be proud of your sister's accomplishments - good for her (6,7,8....)

Boys of Summer, Go Jays! habs rule's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good Morning everyone! DW and I had a great weekend up at Deerhurst and then to Algonquin Park! Saw a moose at Algonquin, so very cool! Got to see April Wine at Deerhurst and that was awesome too! Myles was fantastic but Brian was the show stealer for me! Will post some pics when I download them some time this week!

HT really nice to hear about your sister's Business 25th anniversary! I hope you have a blast this evening!

Very sad to see what happened in Orlando! It is a shame the bigotry of one can cause so much pain for others! As long as religion and the NRA are around so too will this prejudice and bigotry. It does not help in the US that we have morons that believe guns are the be all and end all. For an amendment that is 240 years old, morons still think there is a reason to carry guns! We can all blame the sick every time we see a mass shooting but who is selling these sick people the guns?? Trump will push the immigrant reason more and more(playing to every racist out there) and the real reason is the guns!
    HG, that was a great video by Sam B(great Canadian)! NRA should be permanently abolished!
    Last edited by habs rule; Tue, Jun 14th, 2016 at 12:02 PM.
    Feeling unknown and you're all alone, flesh and bones by the telephone,
    lift up the receiver, I'll make you a believer!
    Take second best, put me to the test, things on your chest, you need to confess!
    I will deliver, you know I'm a forgiver!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

x
    Last edited by heartgirl99; Tue, Jun 14th, 2016 at 12:06 PM.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

A Happy Tuesday Q sters,

Tonight is my sister's business' 25th anniversary. She has a dance studio in Streetsville, where my rodent went for a number of years as well as my niece. My niece has since graduated to teaching the little rodents, 3 & 4 year olds. They can be so cute & funny when up on stage. Her studio has evolved quite nicely since she began it 25 years ago. The youngest students are 3 to the oldest at 18. Sometimes the mother's of the students will get together as well. She teaches all kinds of dance from ballet, tap, jazz, lyrical, theatrical, acro & hip hop. There are 2 levels, recreational dance & competitive. Her studio is filled with trophies & awards from all the kids that have won over the years. Some kids have won scholarships to schools of their choices when they graduate high school as well as trips to dance camps, put on by some of the world's best choreographers, that you see on So You Think You Can Dance-USA & Canada. I am so proud of her & the accomplishments she has done. Being the 25th anniversary, the show tonight should be really special. Can't wait to see it.
    congratulations to your sister, H!
    that's quite an accomplishment!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

When this three-month-old pit bull puppy was removed from a home with terrible living conditions, he had a severe case of mange and was in horrible physical shape. Joey Wagner, who created a nonprofit animal rescue organization in Nova Scotia, quickly stepped in and got the pup to an animal hospital.

The puppy, named Mojo, began a slow but steady recovery. Adoption requests came pouring in, but the center could not consider regular adoptions because of the severity of his condition.

But on the day he was finally well enough to leave the vet, Joey returned with a welcome surprise: he decided to adopt the dog himself! And just wait until you see Mojo’s reaction!

Today, Mojo is happy and healthy at three years old, and even though his coat never fully returned, he still loves cuddling up to the furry friends in his forever home.

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

​What a nice looking dog. I sure hope he enjoys many great years ahead with his furry friends.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Glad you had a wonderful time, Habs. Can't wait to see the pics.

It's nice to see that Mojo has overcome his sad beginning to be enjoying his new life with his furry friend.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

A sad reality

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

A Happy Tuesday Q sters,

Congratulations to your sister and her daughter. Good luck to them on the show!!!
    kenrod, WolfDio, Lee03 and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Back from Trenton, taking a break from kitchen renos.

Heading to w@rk tomorrow but for my own endeavours.
    Going to try to finish overhauling my pinball machine.
    Started over a year ago but never found the time to work on it.
    No excuses now!
    Attachment 313735

Thread Information