User Tag List

Page 9963 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 8963 9463 9863 9913 9953 9961 9962 9963 9964 9965 9973 10013 10063 10463 10963 ... LastLast
Results 149,431 to 149,445 of 176708
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by habs rule View Post
    Good morning!

Hope everyone has a great long weekend!

Hicks looks like you are having a fabulous time in Florida!

Kenrod, are you leaving soon to NFLD? If so enjoy your trip!
    We are leaving in a couple of weeks. Most of the planning is done. I just have to confirm a boat excursion and look for a few more points of interest along the planned route. The flights, hotels and rental SUV are already taken care of.

I've got so much to see and do crammed in one week. It will be like the Amazing Race. We will need a week's vacation at the cottage to recover.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning. I hope you have a great long weekend. Off to Dwight this afternoon for two weeks, but have to come back for a funeral later in the week. We lost a great lady yesterday, RIP Dolly you will be missed.
    Rockit – very sweet ride
    Rocky – good luck re-engineering the beast.
    Loocie – nice the long weekend coincide with your week off of treatments
    Hicks - sounds like fun

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Enjoy the long weekend everyone.
    Cheers!!!
    rockit, Lee03, kawam and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Hi all,

Finally (!!!) got internet installed, so I can keep in touch. Needless to say, I'll be out here for a while.

My Mom is still hanging in there, but things have taken a turn for the worse. The last 3 weeks have been tough on both of us. She started getting weak after her second chemo treatment. At first she was still cooking (ok, so she was insisting on teaching me how to make my fav meals - eek!), but last week, she ended up in emergency due to an infection. She was sent home that day (to avoid picking anything else up at the hospital) and was ok at first. She got weaker over the weekend, and homecare nursing was arranged (she needed extra fluids through an IV). Things went from bad to worse yesterday (she was too weak to even lift her head and could barely whisper), so had to call the paramedics. Her heart was racing, so they took her to the closest hospital (a 5 minute walk from here, so better than having to get to the other hospital for me, but bad in terms of not having her history). At this point, she's in hospital on a geriatric floor, but in rough shape. I just got home from seeing her - she's convinced she'll never be able to come home again. bff who's a bit of a pollyanna thinks she'll be home in a week or so. I truly don't know. If she can get over the infection, there's a chance she can come home. Either way, I know that the end is near.

Lily dog and Quincy cat are both restless, they know something is drastically wrong. Quincy actually has been sleeping outside my Mom's bedroom door to keep Lily from bothering her.

Better go make lunch for the brats & myself. A few times this past week, I completely forgot to eat and even a certain roommate's MEEEEE-ow wasn't enough to remind me. Sheesh.

Hope all is well with everyone. Have a wonderful day.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rock lobster View Post
    One for habs rule!
    out on netflix now.
    good movie, shows
    how the U.S. banks
    brought the world's
    economy down......for the second time.

that was a great movie. scary that so many people could see what was going to happen and no one did anything except continue to line their pockets. the standard and poors lady was the scariest.

Quote Originally Posted by the H team View Post
    TGIF Q sters,

It's the start of the long weekend. Have to work tomorrow, but it should be a slow one. Boss wanted to take his family away for the weekend. I agreed to work. At least I get the rest of Caturday, all of Psunday & Monday off. It's going to be a beauty weekend. Enjoy.
    good karma is always rewarded

Quote Originally Posted by rock lobster View Post
    I have a very busy schedule today.
    Dive for lost sunglasses.
    Sun on shore.
    Nap.
    Repeat.
    I'm tired just thinking about it.
    omg, rocky! hope you have 911 on speeddial!
    make sure you stay hydrated!
    Name:  margarita1.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  33.9 KB
    ROMEO, 22hicks, rockit and 8 others like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    Hi all,

Finally (!!!) got internet installed, so I can keep in touch. Needless to say, I'll be out here for a while.

My Mom is still hanging in there, but things have taken a turn for the worse. The last 3 weeks have been tough on both of us. She started getting weak after her second chemo treatment. At first she was still cooking (ok, so she was insisting on teaching me how to make my fav meals - eek!), but last week, she ended up in emergency due to an infection. She was sent home that day (to avoid picking anything else up at the hospital) and was ok at first. She got weaker over the weekend, and homecare nursing was arranged (she needed extra fluids through an IV). Things went from bad to worse yesterday (she was too weak to even lift her head and could barely whisper), so had to call the paramedics. Her heart was racing, so they took her to the closest hospital (a 5 minute walk from here, so better than having to get to the other hospital for me, but bad in terms of not having her history). At this point, she's in hospital on a geriatric floor, but in rough shape. I just got home from seeing her - she's convinced she'll never be able to come home again. bff who's a bit of a pollyanna thinks she'll be home in a week or so. I truly don't know. If she can get over the infection, there's a chance she can come home. Either way, I know that the end is near.

Lily dog and Quincy cat are both restless, they know something is drastically wrong. Quincy actually has been sleeping outside my Mom's bedroom door to keep Lily from bothering her.

Better go make lunch for the brats & myself. A few times this past week, I completely forgot to eat and even a certain roommate's MEEEEE-ow wasn't enough to remind me. Sheesh.

andi, i'm so sorry that your mom is declining so rapidly.
    it's a tough time for you both. it's hard to watch. there's nothing you can do but hang on to the good days and hope for a peaceful journey for your beloved mom.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

1st this

Then,

Go Jays! Have a Great Long Weekend everyone!!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi all,

Sorry to hear about your Mum, Andit.
    Thoughts & prayers continue to go out to her & you. Stay strong, for her.
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

B101 did a reformat at Noon today, they are now:

Attachment 316763

BIG HITS & REAL CLASSIC ROCK
    "We are very proud of B101's history as Barrie's hit music station but as B101 listeners have grown up, it's not surprising that some have moved on to other formats.
    We're thrilled that many listeners are already enjoying 93.1 Fresh Radio.
    We're planning to continue to grow the Fresh Radio brand in Barrie and central Ontario, welcoming a whole new group of listeners.
    Launching the new 101.1 Big FM will give the greater Barrie area a radio station that features all of their favorite classic hits and classic rock of the 70’s, 80’s, and 90’s.
    We expect it will be an instant hit with Barrie listeners who've been craving a more mature mix of music and announcers who speak to the concerns of our community.
    With both 93.1 Fresh Radio and now the launch of 101.1 Big FM, Corus is confident that we will have the strongest radio offerings for adults 25-54 in central Ontario."

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Attachment 316764
    WE’RE ANNOUNCING OUR NEW AWESOME
    ANNOUNCER LINE-UP ON
    TUESDAY, AUGUST 2nd AT NOON!

FOR NOW, ENJOY THE BIG MUSIC AND LISTEN LIVE
    COMMERCIAL-FREE FOR THE ENTIRE LONG WEEKEND!

http://www.1011bigfm.com/player
    heartgirl99, ROMEO, rockit and 7 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anyone else ?

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by The Jester View Post
    Anyone else ?

omg!
    did you just see me do that the other night?!
    22hicks, rockit, kenrod and 7 others like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mechman47 View Post
    Attachment 316764
    WE’RE ANNOUNCING OUR NEW AWESOME
    ANNOUNCER LINE-UP ON
    TUESDAY, AUGUST 2nd AT NOON!

FOR NOW, ENJOY THE BIG MUSIC AND LISTEN LIVE
    COMMERCIAL-FREE FOR THE ENTIRE LONG WEEKEND!

http://www.1011bigfm.com/player

thanks, mechman!
    i'll have commercial free music as i sit on the 400 this afternoon.

have a great weekend, everyone!
    22hicks, rockit, kenrod and 7 others like this.

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Hi all,

All I can say is that I am truly sorry that you & your Mom have to go through this. Lily & Quincy are very intuitive & are understanding that something is not right. I hope you remember to take care of yourself. xxx

Thread Information