User Tag List

Page 10529 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 9529 10029 10429 10479 10519 10527 10528 10529 10530 10531 10539 10579 10629 11029 11529 ... LastLast
Results 157,921 to 157,935 of 176708
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lee03 View Post
    I also found out earlier tonight that our Aunt passed away last week... still waiting to hear from "Uncle" what the plan is... my FIL is calling his brother tomorrow...

Life is really too short sometimes...
    Name:  IMG_0746.JPG
Views: 126
Size:  18.7 KB

so sorry about you aunt passed away Lee .. sending my thoughts and prayers to you and your family.. Take good care yourself

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[QUOTE=the H team;6765840]Received some sad news today. My Uncle passed away last night, after fighting a tough battle with "C". He had battled lung C several years ago & was in remission, but last year when he went for his check up, they found he now had it in his prostrate. They did some more rounds of chemo & radiation, but this seemed very aggressive. He took a turn for the worst last weekend & the doctor put him in palliative care on Monday. The only so called good thing, was he passed away peacefully, surrounded by his family. He now rest in peace & is "C" free.
    RIP, Uncle Ron. You're now at peace.

[/QUOT

Name:  IMG_0746.JPG
Views: 125
Size:  18.7 KB

So sorry HTeam to hear news about your uncle passed away.. Sending my thoughts and prayers to you and your family.. Take good care yourself sweetie

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    Good morning, everyone. Hope all is well with everyone. Sorry for going awol. After the of last year, this year was supposed to be easy & fun. Too bad 2017 didn't get the message. So far, I've lost a friend to cancer, bff's brother (I met him shortly after I met bff in Kindergarten) ended up in ICU (he just got out & is still in rough shape) and another good friend is in hospital, waiting for space in the OR to have a 12+ hour complicated surgery (they are trying to find where the perforations in her intestine are to try to fix them, sigh). I spent a week in bed with a bad cold (the other bff came by and took care of the critters, but also managed to mess up an outlet by overloading it, sigh). On a less critical, but still sad note, my local pub is closing down for renos and some of my fav staff are leaving for other opportunities (I'm happy for them & really really hope it works out, but now my fav Chef won't be around to fix my special order ). The icing on the cake, so to speak, was an issue with disability (back in the fall when life was very stressful, I didn't fill out some paperwork properly, so lots of complications are now ensuing - long story short, I understand that they deal with a lot of fraud cases, but I didn't appreciate being treated like a criminal). The delay meant that I couldn't get drug coverage for a few days, so I had to pay out of pocket (at $100 per day, it quickly maxes out one's credit card, sigh). Oh and the plans for a new family member who was to have joined our happy household have been delayed a few months (this was actually a good thing, as timing would have been a challenge) - will update when things are more concrete. On the plus side, so far this year, I spent my b-day in a happy place, thanks to my sweet friends. I also have had the chance to see a bit of theatre, even if some of it was not quite my taste (one play I still can't decide whether or not I like, it was a bit too avant garde for me). I also got to see an amazing concert, all about New York's history (anyone else surprised that Wall Street was named after the remains of the wall that was built around New Amsterdam?). One other major scare was with Lily dog. The poor girl, who never ever makes a mess, did so with a vengeance (she was feeling under the weather & when the elevator hit a little bump, she pretty much exploded - I spent an hour cleaning walls & mats in the elevator - thankfully it was late at night when the neighbours (and my roommates) were in their beds). A very expensive vet visit later (to rule out other issues) showed she had an infection, although she is also starting to show signs of kidney issues (once the infection clears up, she'll have to take daily pills to keep her going for a while longer). On the plus side, the vet kept referring to her as a10 yr old (I had to keep correcting him, saying that she is 13). Everyone was impressed at how bouncy the young lady is. Still working on getting the place to look less like a warehouse and more like a home. My own fault for wanting to waste all my energy playing with the brats. Will try to get on more consistantly, provided life doesn't keep getting in the way. Hope everyone has a wonderful day.
    Name:  IMG_0692.GIF
Views: 117
Size:  42.9 KB

Wow .. Andit my goodness gracious you sure haven't had good 2017 so far .. hope it sure gets better sweetie.. Take good care yourself sweetie and have wonderful weekend

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What is with the grim reaper?
    Lost a cousin last night. 51!
    Suddenly taken.

Back Off for NOW!

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by the H team View Post
    Received some sad news today. My Uncle passed away last night, after fighting a tough battle with "C". He had battled lung C several years ago & was in remission, but last year when he went for his check up, they found he now had it in his prostrate. They did some more rounds of chemo & radiation, but this seemed very aggressive. He took a turn for the worst last weekend & the doctor put him in palliative care on Monday. The only so called good thing, was he passed away peacefully, surrounded by his family. He now rest in peace & is "C" free.
    RIP, Uncle Ron. You're now at peace.
    I also found out earlier tonight that our Aunt passed away last week... still waiting to hear from "Uncle" what the plan is... my FIL is calling his brother tomorrow...

Quote Originally Posted by Mechman47 View Post
    Suddenly taken.

Back Off for NOW!
    I'm so sorry for the loss of your family members, your uncle @the H team , your aunt @Lee03 , and your cousin @Mechman47 . Along with @Andit 's bff and my two friends last week, its' a very sad time for so many of us right now.
    Thinking of you all, and sending prayers.

Name:  sympathy-comment-006.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  58.9 KB

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

And now, good morning. I hope you can get out & enjoy this beautiful day.

Name:  Unknown.jpeg
Views: 111
Size:  13.1 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone, i hope you enjoy this beautiful day!Name:  4f7a4b27f86c5a6ee6074fdfb3394492.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  19.7 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  2982a9042b9d981adc16d7ef529fb81a.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  26.0 KB

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Good Morning all.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

7am bullseye guess- 40

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Suddenly taken.

Back Off for NOW!
    omg mech man! so young!
    very sorry for your loss .

Believe In Who You Are Spartacus's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning my Q friends. So sorry for your losses H team, Lee and Mechman. You are so right Mechman. what is it with the Grim Reaper?
    Have an Awesome Sunny and warm Psychedelic Psunday.
    Nice to see you back Andit.
    Another day in the Colliseum with the Gladiators YAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Suddenly taken.

Back Off for NOW!
    Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    I'm so sorry for the loss of your family members, your uncle @the H team, your aunt @Lee03, and your cousin @Mechman47. Along with @Andit's bff and my two friends last week, its' a very sad time for so many of us right now.
    Thinking of you all, and sending prayers.

So sorry for everyone's loss, this past week/year.

Last edited by the H team; Sun, Apr 2nd, 2017 at 09:34 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

11am bullseye guess-97

Heard wrong this morning. Q finally updated the website & 97 is the proper guess. Sorry about that.
    Last edited by the H team; Sun, Apr 2nd, 2017 at 05:07 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

2pm bullseye guess- 44

Thread Information