User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Kaz
    Female
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but here it goes! I read the great brags on here and love that it saves me time when I go out to coupon which I have been doing long before I joined here but since I joined boy does it make it faster! But things have changed

So I often wonder what has happened to my local shelf cleared stores and empty pads of coupons? I will be OK I am sure things will get better...lol. then I see it!!

I am on facebook and what do I stumble across but a group of ladies in Abbotsford posting there page and raving about how they coupon and here is the big shocker.....wait for it.....they will sell you what they get for 1/2 price! So there it is I am convinced that is where the coupons and the items that used to line the shelves!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

ohh dont agree with this -selling items for half price -unless there is a very good reason for it

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Wow... I really don't agree with people reselling their items especially in bulks. I think it'd be a bit different if they were making baskets or something and then selling that, but to just outright sell - and for half price is something I don't really agree with. That's just my opinion

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

so not cool. I wonder if they have a business permit.hst registration,etc.... could be in alot of trouble.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I don't agree with purchasing with the intent to resell at all except in the form of gift baskets or something.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

yeah, there are some pretty scummy ppl out there.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Everyone needs to make money; what do you think the people who run corner stores do???

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ashmaster View Post
    Everyone needs to make money; what do you think the people who run corner stores do???
    Get a business permit and tax registration and stuff. Sure a lot of corner stores go to walmart, buy stuff and then jack up the price, but they still have a business license.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Please read everything before going off ...

I resell. Not because i'm cheap & I want money. I post brags on facebook, and tell all my friends, and my mom tells her friends. Then they all expect some stuff, right. Thinking ' well you paid hardly anything for it..can I have some?" and I love having a stock pile. It makes me so proud to open up my cabinet and see all this. Long story short, people are less likely to ask for stuff if I have a 'price tag' on them. Just to avoid free loaders. I don't know if this makes sense.
    I'll sell it for what I paid for it, plus a little bit. So lets say I got deodorant .25 each, and someone wants one, .50. I'm not going to outright put up a sign, put up a facebook status saying ' I have deodorant for sale '. I just tell the people who ask me for stuff. Yes, people do have the nerve to ask for stuff. And ask for stuff in large quantities.
    I can't say no, when I do I get upset people asking why I need so many, and really ,I don't need the negativity, like go put on some pit-stick and shut up already.
    Previously CanadianBella... I'm baaack!
    Check out my Trade & Wishlist

Kaz
    Female
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I completely understand that some need coupons to keep household cost under control. Selling stuff should be done legally especially when some of the coupons often say something to the effect of NOT FOR RESALE. Gift baskets I get I have done them for family before too they are great! These girls have gone as far as to list the prices with pictures of all the items. I am convinced this craziness is why our shelves here are cleared out here my god I am competing with a mini mart!

Kaz
    Female
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

And sure selling to friends to recoup your cost makes sence I would do the same. I have looked at their site they are selling old spice body wash for $3 and tide for $3 etc...to the public

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Oh that's different Yeah, I used to get 'orders' for shave cream. Uh.. I had to fight with Zellers employee's for these !!
    Previously CanadianBella... I'm baaack!
    Check out my Trade & Wishlist

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

OMG! I seen someone on Kijiji selling a stockpile of stuff! Lol! Saying they are an extreme couponer..they even have pics and a list of their stockpile. They are selling trial sizes too Don't trial sizes state right on them "Not For Resale" ??

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

a woman in my town has yardsales to sell her couponing excesses

Really looking for diaper coupons for my DIAPER DONATION COLLECTION!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've never done it, but I don't see a huge issue with it, as long as it's done legally. After you purchase something it's yours to do what you want with, isn't it? How is it any different than selling anything else that you own through ebay or whatever? You don't need a business license if you are making less than $30000.
    Sorry! Don't hate me! That's just my opinion.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information