User Tag List

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Coupon Find Thread for Hamilton?

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    84 (100%)

The coupon thief also hits the Sobeys on Queenston as well. I never, ever see any coupons there anymore, jut empty tear pads.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

I don't even bother going out to look for coupons anymore because it's a complete waste of time and gas. Some doorknob is definitely taking them all and is sitting on piles of coupons that will expire anyway lol. Or thinking they are going to look like an all star at some coupon swap when they show up to dole out the city's supply of coupons hahaha. I'm over being pissed off about it though. It's both sad and funny to me lol. And yes, Sobey's on Centennial, there's been a pad stealer for quite some time. The coupons there always lasted a couple months.
    KK7 likes this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

it was more of a joke ; )

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giddymonkey View Post
    The coupon thief also hits the Sobeys on Queenston as well. I never, ever see any coupons there anymore, jut empty tear pads.
    I go to that location every few days and I have never seen a coupon pad. I know the Rexall beside there has a few but u have to be fast to grab them. When I worked at Walmart it was the same older women and she even took them from the bags like $1.50 off this product. I worked in the food section once and said to her its for only if you buy that product and she looked shocked someone said anything. But since I had my Walmart ID she moved fast from the section.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

this is what I was trying quote with my last reply didn't even realize the quote didn't work opps

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

nope still not quoting I give up lol

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

your right ann its silly to get upset -but was in metro 2 times last week on the mountain at stonechurch-pads whole pads -gone -plus sobeys too -your right its just being greedy

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

the tear pad person is at it again. Thursday I went to Shoppers at Eastgate Mall and there were two tear pads for the L'Oreal Expertise and I took 4 used two that trip and two today. I went back today to get two more and they were all gone. Over 50++++ coupons all gone.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    84 (100%)

If you go on Ebay you can see who is more than likely taking them. I checked it out just to see (I refuse to buy coupons from Ebay) and there are several lots of 10-15 of one or two coupons, by two different people, within 10km of my postal code. I don't see how they could have obtained these mass amounts of tearpad coupons without stealing whole tearpads. I wish Ebay and Kijiji would get a better policy regarding selling coupons because this is just wrong.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

That is horrible. I wonder how she can get away with it because other people would like to use them and now she is profiting from them. i would love to email her and tell her to stop stealing whole tear pads.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giddymonkey View Post
    If you go on Ebay you can see who is more than likely taking them. I checked it out just to see (I refuse to buy coupons from Ebay) and there are several lots of 10-15 of one or two coupons, by two different people, within 10km of my postal code. I don't see how they could have obtained these mass amounts of tearpad coupons without stealing whole tearpads. I wish Ebay and Kijiji would get a better policy regarding selling coupons because this is just wrong.
    selling coupons? This blows my mind!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by xssavings View Post
    selling coupons? This blows my mind!
    I found the person within 10k of me and he/she makes $2 TO $4 PER bundle of 15 coupons and has sold close to 300 auctions with coupons in this area. I was wondering why I never found cat coupons this person has them all.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Big-Lot-Vario...item19cfad18ca
    Last edited by anastasia1009; Fri, Apr 13th, 2012 at 09:54 PM.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

this pi**** me off -i have used cpns for years and i only take like 4 / at a time then if i like it might get some another day-jusat looked on ebay-its awfull and i dont even use ebay -would never buy cpns -if i ever see this person taking a pad -i would maybe say something -wowwwe no wonder we cant find cpns in hamilton-and i guess if we do we are lucky-i sure hope she is not an scer

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    this pi**** me off -i have used cpns for years and i only take like 4 / at a time then if i like it might get some another day-jusat looked on ebay-its awfull and i dont even use ebay -would never buy cpns -if i ever see this person taking a pad -i would maybe say something -wowwwe no wonder we cant find cpns in hamilton-and i guess if we do we are lucky-i sure hope she is not an scer
    I hope she isn't on these forums because sometimes I put coupons are available at certain places now I won't anymore. Pisses me off too because some people need these coupons to help them eat for the week and lower there grocery bill. I only take a few too only time I might take 5 to 10 is for cat coupons cause feeding 4 cats is costly and I would use them in less than a month.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Wow!! So that's where all the coupons are! Unreal.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread Information