User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Just like the brandsaver.ca online cpns , the new batch of P & G Flyer insert cpns ( June cpns ) also now have the NEW wording on them , " Use of more than one Manufacturer cpn per product purchased is strictly prohibited "

Ofcourse you might be able to stack them with some non-manufacturer cpn ..which is extremely rare though .
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by tjthemanto; Wed, Jun 1st, 2011 at 11:04 PM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I wonder if it would still be possible to stack them at RCSS? Am I right in thinking that their in store coupons are not the same as manufacturer coupons, so this wording shouldn't prevent using the two together?

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LissaLovesCoupons View Post
    I wonder if it would still be possible to stack them at RCSS? Am I right in thinking that their in store coupons are not the same as manufacturer coupons, so this wording shouldn't prevent using the two together?
    I don't think they're the same since the coupon zone coupons are from Loblaws chains and more like a store offer than a manufacturer coupon. Then again I've never 'stacked' @ RCSS (they always turn me down), so maybe someone else can chime in.
    Want FREE Gifts and gift cards each month!? Just search the web - so easy to use! Please join me on Swagbucks!
    If you need help or have any questions, please feel free to message me.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

bad

Trading Score
    9 (91%)

Had my P&G funeral for the last three days, I had 70 booklets in total x $110.00 (value of booklets)= $7700.00 in coupons. Gave away hands full of coupons threw out the stores. If your one of the people I gave them too wave Hello! Did a coupon fairy three times this week. 1 day was $1000.00 in coupons threw out the stores. Dropped Loads off at LD & SOF @ the customer service desk and told them to pass them on to couponers and the last day was in shopping carts see....

ALL the Pet food and Pampers got donated.. Good Bye P&G I'm sure will meet again.

Can you imagine if by chance if everyone in Canada redeemed all those coupons they issued out. Wow, would they be in a Pickle, Why pick on us regular couponers? I'm sure we only redeemed 5% of the coupons you issued out...
    MY FACEBOOK GROUP

https://www.facebook.com/groups/upcsavings/

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Does this mean your boycotting p & g ?

purse full of coupons
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

nice work!

Quote Originally Posted by blondcouponlady View Post
    Had my P&G funeral for the last three days, I had 70 booklets in total x $110.00 (value of booklets)= $7700.00 in coupons. Gave away hands full of coupons threw out the stores. If your one of the people I gave them too wave Hello! Did a coupon fairy three times this week. 1 day was $1000.00 in coupons threw out the stores. Dropped Loads off at LD & SOF @ the customer service desk and told them to pass them on to couponers and the last day was in shopping carts see....

ALL the Pet food and Pampers got donated.. Good Bye P&G I'm sure will meet again.

Can you imagine if by chance if everyone in Canada redeemed all those coupons they issued out. Wow, would they be in a Pickle, Why pick on us regular couponers? I'm sure we only redeemed 5% of the coupons you issued out...

Trading Score
    32 (100%)

where do you get these P&G booklets in BC?

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by krazytwacy View Post
    I think it just means these coupons are a little less useful to us now. Where you might have been able to get something free before, now it will only be a dollar or two off of regular price at best. If it's not something you need, you're less likely to pick it up because of the coupons.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by krazytwacy View Post
    Not in the least, at least in my case. I'm mad they changed it, but whatever. I'll buy what I can with the unfortunately small-valued coupons that are available.

They won't be getting much of my money anymore (not that they really were before, anyway, but I certainly won't go out of my way to buy their products over another brand's now) and they don't get my free advertising whenever I buy more of their products and show them off on here.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Personally this sucks. I'm not just in this for the free stuff...I literally need it. I'm rubbing pennies together here and I finally discovered a way I could stack and save big...what a giant pain in the ass. I was looking forward to getting my inserts too!

Trading Score
    9 (91%)

Me, Boycott them? Nope!
    But will I spent over $0.50 for any of their products...NEVER.... Not No More!

I'm not a brand named person. If I can get no name item next to nothing and does the same job, consider it mine.

- I worked hard for those inserts...digging threw hundreds of pound and pounds of papers to get too them each week. Then drove to the newspaper company, told her what I wanted and was embarrassed to learn WRONG NEWSPAPER COMPANY...LOL... she was cool about it though and steered me in the right direction.. Off to the other newspaper company i went. I asked Miss Thang at the front desk and she said there was none left and they don't have extra's (RIGHT YOU DON'T)

I did this cause it was free, who wouldn't? It wasn't junk items so why not
    Last edited by blondcouponlady; Thu, Jun 2nd, 2011 at 04:35 AM. Reason: there to their....lol
    MY FACEBOOK GROUP

https://www.facebook.com/groups/upcsavings/

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pateyface View Post
    I don't think they're the same since the coupon zone coupons are from Loblaws chains and more like a store offer than a manufacturer coupon. Then again I've never 'stacked' @ RCSS (they always turn me down), so maybe someone else can chime in.
    Yes its kind of hit or miss @ RCSS/Loblaws ..some stores let you stack the MFR + Coupon Zone Store cpns ..others don't .

Even if you contact their head office regarding this ( stacking ) they kind of give you a vague ambiguous lame response ..which doesn't really answer you question

Hmmmmm I'm thinking
    Trading Score
    79 (100%)

Supserstores Instore coupons "cannot be combined with any other coupon offer" New Wording everywhere now... THANKS EXTREME COUPONING USA!! I have NEVER had to be as careful as Ive had to be lately and I've been couponing for 15 years... a month ago I could use 2 MC on one item based on the Techicality of "50cents for 1" and then the next one being $1 for buying 2... 2 coupons 2 items now... no fricken way. One more reason I wanna go to teh states and give them a treat on what couponing is REALLY all about!!

Quote Originally Posted by LissaLovesCoupons View Post

Trading Score
    44 (100%)

Thanks for ruining my day! lol...

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information