User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyincowtown View Post
    call me crazy but I really don't see how the new wording is much different than the old wording. It basically just means one coupon per purchase and I think LD's interpretation of that is one of that particular coupon per purchase
    I see what you're saying....they just added the word 'manufacturer', so technically LD could still apply the same interpretation as 'one of that particular manufacturers coupon'....that would be awesome...but..

The problem is...the mfc.'s have met with LD HO and specifically told them that they are not allowed to stack these coupons. They are sending out 'mystery shoppers' to check up on them and if they don't concede to the new wording they will not get reimbursed for them...sounds like motive to me.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

yep, I was talking to my ld manager last night, was told the same thing, secret pandg shoppers, of all things lol
    LF: $ 4.00 off any covergirl, 2.00 axe,RLF ARMSTRONG cheese, black diamond, 3.00 gain. 2.00 Majesta. Have 5.00 walmart gc.

Trading Score
    128 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DianneS View Post
    Double coupon days are rare in many states. Eg. Washington state rarely as them. Albertsons has them from time to time but you can usually only double four of your coupons (you choice which ones) and the max coupon value thT they will double is $1.00. Wording on P&G coupons south of the line are also tightening up. Their coupons are for lower values than ours, too. Just saying that the grass always looks greener on the other side. There are certain groceries that are cheaper down there and I do shop for those items from time to time in Washington but lots of items are the same price as here. Washington state couponers complain that Extreme Couponing paints an unrealistic picture....
    Thanks for pointing this out. My observations were definitely based on what I see on the show. I have not been shopping in the US for a long time. I would venture to say that any "reality show" especially those on TLC paint an unrealistic picture

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

This is so sad I have one in diapers and a 2nd one on the way and I was really hoping they did not change the wording on the pampers coupons. I did not do a lot of stacking but it was nice for diapers. I would do some trades for diaper coupons but with CP on strike that is not going to happen

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

I have only been doing this for a few months and now it will be over soon the use of more then one coupon ....

At least I got some things I was able to stock up on (not much but some)

I went to LD and the coupon said one per purchase and they wouldn't allow me to stack ;(

Well it's been fun, just wait for clearance sales and use our one coupon and hope for the best

please add your SC's name when doing a trade
    then I can make sure I can rate YOU

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So sad, I just took a second look at my P&G flyer....

Miscmom4
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

P & G emailed me with this response to their coupon policy

Thanks for getting in touch with us, Bette.

I'm sorry you're disappointed with our P&G coupon policies and I'm sharing your comments with the rest of the P&G Team. With that being said, I'd like to explain further.

Our coupon policy allows you to redeem up to four identical coupons in one shopping trip. You can purchase more than one product and redeem more than one identical coupon in a single trip, up to a maximum of four coupons per trip.

Coupons were designed to provide value to consumers, help retailers build trial, and build loyalty of P&G products. Limiting quantities will benefit consumers by protecting against stock depletion, and protect retailers from coupon fraud and other inconveniences.

Keep in mind, we cannot force stores to accept our coupons.

We do not distribute coupons that can be downloaded and printed at home due to the potential for fraud.

We don't approve the sale or distribution of our coupons by any individual or group.

I hope this information is helpful. Thanks again for writing!

Maureen
    P&G Team

PS Just another way of passing the buck and not taking responsibility I Guess

purse full of coupons
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I just got my P&G in the paper (was surprised as I really wasn't expecting it till next week) other than the $5 pampers coupon and the $5 gillette wub 3 there really isn't much in there that interests me now LOL I'd normally be out in my vehicle scouring the streets looking for more P&G inserts but not overly concerned about it now.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sacha007h View Post
    I just got my P&G in the paper (was surprised as I really wasn't expecting it till next week) other than the $5 pampers coupon and the $5 gillette wub 3 there really isn't much in there that interests me now LOL I'd normally be out in my vehicle scouring the streets looking for more P&G inserts but not overly concerned about it now.
    Even the $ 5 pampers cpn is when u buy both diaper and wipes ..which kind of kills it .. Pampers wipes are generally way more expensive & not worth it .

If it was just $ 5 diaper without having to buy wipes it would be better .

The $ 2 off any cover girl product + $ 0.75 Off any crest TP ( no size restriction ) are not bad either .

Crest TP ( 100 ml ) often goes on sale for 0.99 or less ..so you can get a 100 ml TP for around 25 cents ( not bad )

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I agree the new wording sucks. But we just have to keep going. The gillette $5wub3 is good along with the toothpaste. Wal-Mart is still .88. And you never know, there could be clearance at some point to help use some of the others. Also in the summer they don't put out as many coupons because people are going on vacation. Hopefully in the fall the selection will be better.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I must admit that I am surprised by some of the strong reactions to the change in wording. I myself am happy to get whatever discount I can. Maybe that's becasue here in Winnipeg the only place that stacks mnf coupons is LD and we only have one and it is located way across town from me. In my three months of hardcore couponing I haven't ever stacked mnf coupons. As for stacking at RCSS my dh works there and I asked him if the wording will change whether they accept mnf and cz coupons on the same product and he said he didn't think so, so on the bright side at least there is that.

purse full of coupons
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I'll admit as much as it sucks not to be able to stack it is a bit of a relief to not have go worry about hunting for a ton of extra flyers LOL The couple good coupons I would want I can just trade for.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I feel for you that have been stacking at LD!

Out on the East Coast, we have never been able to stack at any stores and am still able to save lots of money with these brandsaver coupons! It is doable! Maybe you won't get the diapers for free, but I am always able to stock up during a good sale and get pampers for less than cheap store-brand! $5 off diapers and wipes...use it with a travel wipes ($2) and you still have $3 off your diapers!

Anyways, good luck....we are couponers...we will perservere

Trading Score
    128 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dutchmama View Post
    I feel for you that have been stacking at LD!

Out on the East Coast, we have never been able to stack at any stores and am still able to save lots of money with these brandsaver coupons! It is doable! Maybe you won't get the diapers for free, but I am always able to stock up during a good sale and get pampers for less than cheap store-brand! $5 off diapers and wipes...use it with a travel wipes ($2) and you still have $3 off your diapers!

Anyways, good luck....we are couponers...we will perservere

Good idea for the wipes. I am past the diapers stage but I will pass the idea on to my neighbour!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I have not received coupon inserts at my house in weeks, therefore I have not seen the new P&G coupons for myself. This really sucks. Stacking is awesme, especially for diapers and the likes.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread Information