User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    192 (100%)

yes they were in yesterdays Sun, but it was in the 'home delivery' only.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Ok So I have to agree with Annie... there is something suspicious about Monica not telling the whole story.. either be honest about the story or please don't tell at all.. as far as i know last weekend there were not may people there... if someone did complain it had to be from here.. online.. and the one who stopped putting the flyers there is also as SC'er. I know for a fact that the person that delivers the examiner and flyers in my neighbourhood is giving away the coupons inserts to someone who is couponing.. its amazing how small the world is and you hear them talking in public about this.. when I heard this.. at the library I was so furious i wanted to call the examiner and sun and complain about that person.. but did not want to give my identity away... So what do you all think should I call and complain or just let it go..

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Just let it go!

Deal Hunter
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

I think if your not getting your inserts in the paper you pay for then you should absolutely call and let them know but if your not directly affected by it then you shouldnt.
    Quote Originally Posted by renaymudaliar View Post
    Ok So I have to agree with Annie... there is something suspicious about Monica not telling the whole story.. either be honest about the story or please don't tell at all.. as far as i know last weekend there were not may people there... if someone did complain it had to be from here.. online.. and the one who stopped putting the flyers there is also as SC'er. I know for a fact that the person that delivers the examiner and flyers in my neighbourhood is giving away the coupons inserts to someone who is couponing.. its amazing how small the world is and you hear them talking in public about this.. when I heard this.. at the library I was so furious i wanted to call the examiner and sun and complain about that person.. but did not want to give my identity away... So what do you all think should I call and complain or just let it go..

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

What whole story is there to tell. There were a large number of complaints logged about people climbing in the dumpsters at all hours. It's not about disturbing residents in a residential area, it's about identity theft and people not feeling safe using recycling stations and calling in and complaining after witnessing what they were seeing.

Have there been any dropped off there as of yet??? No, because the people who were using that location were contacted and asked not to use it anymore because of the issues.

What more should I disclose?

Lovecoupons
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I'm sorry for that comment. If you look at the post times yours and mine were posted at the same time. I was referring to your comment before. Sorry again.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information