User Tag List

Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: Trader tracking list

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

For: flyingdutch (23) ..... April 18/12 ..... pending ..... couponlovingcanuck (6)

Both sides have received their end of the trade and feedback was left

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    32 (100%)

Hi, just a general question. How long would you wait to contact someone whom you've made a trade with that hasn't shown up yet to ask about where it may be/let them know you haven't yet recieved? TIA!

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Memmie View Post
    Hi, just a general question. How long would you wait to contact someone whom you've made a trade with that hasn't shown up yet to ask about where it may be/let them know you haven't yet recieved? TIA!

I've always operated under the impression that after 2-3 weeks you should message/post on the wall of the person you're trading with you inquiry what the situation is... I read that somewhere on the forum but couldn't tell you where...

Maybe someone with more trade experience than me can chime in with what they usually go with

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    32 (100%)

Originally Posted by MemmieHi, just a general question. How long would you wait to contact someone whom you've made a trade with that hasn't shown up yet to ask about where it may be/let them know you haven't yet recieved? TIA!

I've always operated under the impression that after 2-3 weeks you should message/post on the wall of the person you're trading with you inquiry what the situation is... I read that somewhere on the forum but couldn't tell you where...

Maybe someone with more trade experience than me can chime in with what they usually go with

Thanks. It's been just over 2 weeks..

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Thanks. It's been just over 2 weeks..
    Couldn't hurt to just send them a " hey what's up message" just to see if they've gotten your end. See what their reponse is and you can bring up that you're still waiting on yours. Sometimes CP is really slow for some unknown reason. Has the user been online recently?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    32 (100%)

Couldn't hurt to just send them a " hey what's up message" just to see if they've gotten your end. See what their reponse is and you can bring up that you're still waiting on yours. Sometimes CP is really slow for some unknown reason. Has the user been online recently?
    Yes, and I am quite sure she got mine because she left FB for me a week or so ago, so can I still PM and ask if she's gotten mine without looking like a freak? lol Thanks for your responses, btw. I've never had this happen. And I don't want to get all worked up if it's just CP taking forever, kwim?

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Yes, and I am quite sure she got mine because she left FB for me a week or so ago, so can I still PM and ask if she's gotten mine without looking like a freak? lol Thanks for your responses, btw. I've never had this happen. And I don't want to get all worked up if it's just CP taking forever, kwim?
    Hmmm well if they got yours and have left feedback maybe hold off for a little while longer, it could very well be CP taking it's sweet time, or they mailed it a day or so later than you did (for example if something in their life came up that prevented them from dropping it in the mail etc). If the other trader has also come on and left you FB it's likely that they aren't the scamming type (since these people usually never reappear on the site again). But if you haven't gotten it by the 3 week mark you can probably just send them a quick "what's up" type of PM and see if you can work it out that way

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    32 (100%)

Hmmm well if they got yours and have left feedback maybe hold off for a little while longer, it could very well be CP taking it's sweet time, or they mailed it a day or so later than you did (for example if something in their life came up that prevented them from dropping it in the mail etc). If the other trader has also come on and left you FB it's likely that they aren't the scamming type (since these people usually never reappear on the site again). But if you haven't gotten it by the 3 week mark you can probably just send them a quick "what's up" type of PM and see if you can work it out that way
    Makes sense, thank you! I was only wondering because I've already recieved trades from people who mailed mid/late last week, ya know? That's what has me so confused. Thanks again, though! it's nice to be able to ask these questions as a newbie.

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Update: May 4th - trade successfully completed - bringingcountry2thecity (0).....April 20..... redhdlois (142)

Trading Score
    287 (100%)

Trade made with Aidensmom10 March 21st. She has received the envie I sent, but I have not received her end of the trade.

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

flyingdutch (27) ..... April 23/12 ..... pending ..... sean0213 (1)
    Both sides have received by waiting on sean0213 to leave feedback....

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

flyingdutch (27) ..... April 21/12 ..... pending ..... boberrymom (9) - both sides received and FB left

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

Beleive it or not.. one envie I rec'd postmarked 37 days ealier,, cdn post sucks at times .. just give it a bit of time

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

hollyquaiscer doing a trade with wolfwoman (8)

trade confirmed May 17th and to be mailed May 18/12

rec'd trade wolfwoman and feedback scored left
    Last edited by hollyquaiscer; Mon, Jun 4th, 2012 at 07:22 PM.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

This thread really should be used a lot more. Myself, along with 6+ other people were recently ripped off by a member and the use of this thread may have helped prevent some of it.
    Momof3girlies likes this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast

Thread Information