User Tag List

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

i cannot believe rachel is back....shoot me know so annoyong!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Why don't the father daughter talk?
    Previously CanadianBella... I'm baaack!
    Check out my Trade & Wishlist

Lua
    Female
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

LMAO!!! "I'm back es!!!" oh man.. i know i've said it before.. as annoying as she is, i still love the girl. ahahaha figures she wins HOH too!! LOL

i wonder if it's true that dick & danielle really haven't spoken in that long? or is it a ploy?
    Join SWAGBUCKS! Get free amazon $!!!
    My Blog: http://mypinkthumb.com

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I read that their relationship was rocky before being in the house together and it's just been worse in the last few years.

I HATED that she won HOH.
    "Call it magic, call it true/I call it magic when I'm with you" - Coldplay, Magic

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

BIG SPOILER!!!!!! (From Morty's TV)

Sounds like Keith and Porsche are nominated... After three hours of trivia on the feeds, at4:20AM it sounded like Dick had left the game, it sounds like Daniele gets to stay?.

So...if that's true about Dick (which, I thought he was going to be one of the most entertaining people this summer, so boo) then Daniele has a Golden Key already?
    "Call it magic, call it true/I call it magic when I'm with you" - Coldplay, Magic

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

I love Evel Dick but he really earned his name. He's a mouthy, pushy bully. I notice his ego is out of control more than ever. I don't want to see him win the season but I want to see him stick around. Rachel's laugh is so annoying. I am so happy to see Jeff and Jordan haven't changed at all. She's still the biggest ditz and he's such a good guy. Going to be a good season

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tinkb View Post
    BIG SPOILER!!!!!! (From Morty's TV)

Sounds like Keith and Porsche are nominated... After three hours of trivia on the feeds, at4:20AM it sounded like Dick had left the game, it sounds like Daniele gets to stay?.

So...if that's true about Dick (which, I thought he was going to be one of the most entertaining people this summer, so boo) then Daniele has a Golden Key already?
    Weird about Dick... It DOES seem like he's gone and that Daniele has a Golden Key

"6am – 6:20am Dani, Brendon, and Rachel continue talking in the HOH room. Dani talks about how she feels she has really been screwed with Dick leaving. Dani worries about her Grandma and Brother wondering about what’s going on. Dani says that she is pissed …she doesn’t want this golden key..." (www.onlinebigbrother.com)

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CSLT View Post
    Weird about Dick... It DOES seem like he's gone and that Daniele has a Golden Key

"6am – 6:20am Dani, Brendon, and Rachel continue talking in the HOH room. Dani talks about how she feels she has really been screwed with Dick leaving. Dani worries about her Grandma and Brother wondering about what’s going on. Dani says that she is pissed …she doesn’t want this golden key..." (www.onlinebigbrother.com)
    I really do wonder why he left. I'm trying to read back and it seems like either he was called to the diary room or he asked to go in there and then he never came back. Why would you sign up for the game if you don't want to play? Maybe his relationship with Daniele really got to him? But you knew that coming in...sigh. People are confusing. LOL

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tuktu60 View Post
    I love Evel Dick but he really earned his name. He's a mouthy, pushy bully. I notice his ego is out of control more than ever. I don't want to see him win the season but I want to see him stick around. Rachel's laugh is so annoying. I am so happy to see Jeff and Jordan haven't changed at all. She's still the biggest ditz and he's such a good guy. Going to be a good season
    I love Jeff and Jordan. They honestly seem like the only people acting like themselves and are geniune.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

hello

does anyone go to this site? http://jokersupdates.com/
    people actually take the time to post the dialogue in the house 24/7, except when the feeds go down.. i used to read it cover to cover when i actually had the time, now i just skim it occasionally..

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

If Dick is gone already - that's a real surprise. He was so competitive. I can't see him just dropping out because he didn't want to play anymore. It will be interesting to see it play out. If Danielle has the Golden Key, she's sitting pretty!

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbt...umber=15247024

Sounds like Dick did leave for personal reasons that may have to do with his girlfriend. Wow.. he didn't last long. Wonder what that's all about?
    Last edited by Tuktu60; Fri, Jul 8th, 2011 at 12:18 PM.

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I used to read Joker's a lot...I do like the set up of Morty's TV site though. I find it a little easier to read.

I also can't see why Dick would leave...can't wait until Sunday now!

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

It's official. Entertainment Weekly posted this about Dick.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

dang it

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Missed last night show...HELP!!!!!!!! WHAT HAPPENED??????

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information