User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Banned
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

...and all the fighting on here? Geez...some people would help a senior, but they'd basically spit in the face of a person posting an opinion on a coupon forum. Nice.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

I don't beleive I was spitting on anyone

Banned
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

I wasn't speaking to anyone in particular. I just find it odd that there are so many "I did a good deed" posts being made...I thought these things were just part of every day life? Now people are fighting over what exactly?

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Well I don't beleive I was fighting with anyone just stating that I don't like my words twisted around and I have never have had pity on seniors ect and found it to be harsh to say I do. Then someone is going out and making fun of my spelling and height yes I take that as an attack
    Last edited by KK7; Sun, Jul 10th, 2011 at 01:43 PM.

Banned
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Well, I have no clue how tall you are or what that might have to do with saving the seniors of the world. I think it's time for me to close this screen. When I am old I shall fondly look back on this 10 minutes of my life that will never get back.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KellyC View Post
    I wasn't speaking to anyone in particular. I just find it odd that there are so many "I did a good deed" posts being made...I thought these things were just part of every day life? Now people are fighting over what exactly?
    I personally think that the 'I did a good deed' posts are so much better than the posts above.. i'd much rather read about someone helping a senior than more bickering, fighting and baiting

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    I know that feeling I use to be a Health Care Aid and on my days off I would bring my son in to the seniors who didn't have anyone. I know it can not be easy for them...I love helping them get the things of the top shelf being 5"11 has it's advantages they always seem to appreciate it. The thing the boggles my mind is people who just pass by them without even thinking of helping them. I was in Walmart one day and this older women who looked 90pounds was trying to lift a big bag of cat food(not doing very well getting it to off the shelf) in her cart someone actually bumped into her kept going like she was invisable I went over and helped her she was so appreciative.
    Quote Originally Posted by TINMACK View Post
    I'm not familiar with a "mirior" - is it an indicator of harshness? Was it in that 1992 cult classic movie "CANDYMAN"(you know, with Oscar nominee Virginia Madsen before she got all "serious movie-ish)?" Was it forged in the fires of Mount Doom?

Betholio, as long as you're doing the "mirior" thing, you might want to find out if there's a "tallinator" as well. I assume that's a machine for making you taller(it tops out at 5"11" though.....wowzers, NBA is sooo in sight!!) so that you can reach the last, dented, dusty, expired can of discounted beans for that slighted senior in your life.
    Well, I have no clue how tall you are or what that might have to do with saving the seniors of the world. I think it's time for me to close this screen. When I am old I shall fondly look back on this 10 minutes of my life that will never get back.

So it is easier to see the whole pic

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    So it is easier to see the whole pic

Wow. It's evident, KK, that some people just like to harass and belittle others on here instead of contributing points of view and having an adult discussion. You are a Sweetheart and any decent person on here has absolutely no doubt about that; it's a fact. Just ignore those "others" on here...at least while they're on here...for now...
    What miserable lives they must lead that makes them have to lash out with profanity and pseudo-intelligent monologues...so sad....

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Wow. It's evident, KK, that some people just like to harass and belittle others on here instead of contributing points of view and having an adult discussion. You are a Sweetheart and any decent person on here has absolutely no doubt about that; it's a fact. Just ignore those "others" on here...at least while they're on here...for now...
    What miserable lives they must lead that makes them have to lash out with profanity and pseudo-intelligent monologues...so sad....
    +1

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    81 (100%)

Recessionisnotfun, HUG! So kind of you! I have a soft spot for seniors too!

Central Ontario...but will ALWAYS be a Northerner
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Maybe I missed something, but I thought that helping someone in need (elderly or otherwise) was just a common courtesy. It's sad if it's become something out of the ordinary that we need to pat someone on the back for.
    You would be amazed at how many people turn their back to someone in need or in trouble.
    Earn FREE amazon.ca gift cards through swagbucks

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I only help seniors if they're over 100.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

woah, wth happened here??????? I just got online, and wow!!!
    LF: $ 4.00 off any covergirl, 2.00 axe,RLF ARMSTRONG cheese, black diamond, 3.00 gain. 2.00 Majesta. Have 5.00 walmart gc.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Mod, please delete this thread, this is sad and pathetic yet again. One can't even say how much they love and respect the elderly, and shi* hits the fan. Beth, you must be a very lonely, and sad individual, who has a real hate on for life. I really feel sorry for you. To just randomly hit everyones threads and just wreck them with your lewd comments. Sc is not about this.!!!!!
    LF: $ 4.00 off any covergirl, 2.00 axe,RLF ARMSTRONG cheese, black diamond, 3.00 gain. 2.00 Majesta. Have 5.00 walmart gc.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

I reported this thread to a mod, I am done posting general chat on here.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information