User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    St.KittsGal
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

If you have coupons to sell or trade, and people are willing to trade/buy then I say go for it.
    I just wonder how those people are getting those coupons? Are they stealing them from their neighbour's papers? Or claiming them from the recycling bins afterwards? Are they dumpster diving for them and earning those coupons?
    I would hate to think they are making money off the coupons other people could have used for free.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Not something I would do, but if there's someone willing to buy, then there will be someone selling. And $2.50.....not worth it to me. I'd rather wait til they go on sale for $2.99 and spend the extra .49 cents than go through the trouble of getting them from someone selling them.

I also think sometimes people who get FPC's and will not be using them, should consider getting the products and donating them, rather than trying to make money off of something that didn't cost them anything. *Such as the case of this particular situation. As mentioned before, yes, some people take time and gas money to get coupons. But if it just shows up in your mailbox, then I think you should give rather than take.
    Last edited by leda; Mon, Jul 25th, 2011 at 03:18 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information