User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Aspirin brag :)

angelamary
    Trading Score
    33 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LissaLovesCoupons View Post
    Wow...I have to say that I don't think it's any of your business how old she is, or how old her child is. I had a 12 yr old and 10 yr old at the age of 23...my stepson and my foster son. You don't know her situation, and there is no reason why you need to know. OP, you don't have to explain why you need 20 boxes of aspirin, or any of your personal choices regarding the health of your family, that is no one's business but your own. Personally, I've bought about 30 boxes of that aspirin at SDM and WM since the coupon came out and you know what? It's no one's business what I'm going to do with it. Can't we all just say good job on the brag or else say nothing, if we have nothing nice to say?

Nice job on the overage, OP, hope you get enough for your bbq soon!!!

" "
    I agree that no one knows a family situation better than the people in the family, we are not supposed to be judging. I thought this brag section was for positive comments...

Great job with the overage, it is a great buy.

As for giving Aspirin to minors, again we shouldn't judge, I just know what I would do for my family. I won't criticize others for what they do. Although, I do believe that anyone using prolonged over the counter pain meds should talk to their doc about it, no matter what the age!

I missed out on this coupon, but we have so much trouble with the printed coupons where I live, the overage wouldn't be worth it.

Best of luck to everyone who has the opportunity to use this one! Get as many as you can!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

What would be other brands that would contain the same ingredients as aspirin? I usualy give my kids (13 and 15) Tylenol or store brand Tylenol. Mind you I only give it to them if it's necessary.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

they took off the $6 off aspirin coupon from smartcanucks and from aspirin.ca! Sucks!

I'm A Couponista addict kellyschool1's Avatar
    Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tnfreeca View Post
    they took off the $6 off aspirin coupon from smartcanucks and from aspirin.ca! Sucks!
    Its still there! when you go into coupons go down to the printable section and its on the first page. GL

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by angelamary View Post
    I agree that no one knows a family situation better than the people in the family, we are not supposed to be judging. I thought this brag section was for positive comments...

Great job with the overage, it is a great buy.

As for giving Aspirin to minors, again we shouldn't judge, I just know what I would do for my family. I won't criticize others for what they do. Although, I do believe that anyone using prolonged over the counter pain meds should talk to their doc about it, no matter what the age!

I missed out on this coupon, but we have so much trouble with the printed coupons where I live, the overage wouldn't be worth it.

Best of luck to everyone who has the opportunity to use this one! Get as many as you can!
    I don't know if it is aimed at me, but I wasn't judging - just passing on some useful information to a parent who's giving her child aspirin daily... considering the effects can be deadly, I thought i'd pass it on..

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

i remember reading the riles for the brag section, "no unbrags or venting" so please stop putting people dpwn everyone, we shouldnt judge. i see so much negativity on this site and its very frustrating to see people doing this. especially to talk about someones children it not appropraite.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    35 (100%)

You know some of you people are so judgmental it's rediculas, just so you know my 12 yr old is my step son and he suffers from headaches due to his allergies. I gave him 1 aspirin in the morning three days in a row.. You people never cease RO amaze me what you can say to make someone regret posting a brag... And whoever you are stating about my stolen coupon... Wtf does that have to do with me haveing a great overage from aspirin. Also my husband has to take aspirin every day which has been instructed by our family doctor. I don't even know why I am explaining myself to you people. I get it if your jealous but don't take it out on me or my posts or judge my family situation.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS SUPPORTED ME IN THIS POST.. ITS PROBABLY GOING TO GET REMOVED NOW BUT I WILL BE LEAVING REPUTATION COMMENTS TO ALL THE POSTERS OF THIS THREAD. THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE BEING RUDE CAN HOOP THERE FORHEADS.. HOW DO YOU DO THAT? Well you pull your bottom lip over head and swallow... Have fun.

Trading Score
    47 (96%)

Great job!! I love how you thought to order them ahead of time to not clear the shelves. I have been trying to get my hands on a couple of boxes but it seems my WM is not restocking anytime soon. I will keep looking!
    Visit My Blog: Shop Smart Not Hard

Helping Your Family Save Money So You Can Get Back to What's Important

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sarah_cio View Post
    but I am fairly certain it is not for children under 16.
    Directly from the Bayer site:

Directions

drink a full glass of water with each dose
    adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 or 2 tablets every 4 hours or 3 tablets every 6 hours, not to exceed 12 tablets in 24 hours
    children under 12 years: consult a doctor

[QUOTE=sarah_cio;3680850Please consult your doctor before giving it to your children![/QUOTE]

I am sure she already has.

angelamary
    Trading Score
    33 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Minxi View Post
    I don't know if it is aimed at me, but I wasn't judging - just passing on some useful information to a parent who's giving her child aspirin daily... considering the effects can be deadly, I thought i'd pass it on..
    No, don't take is personally, it wasn't aimed at anyone specifically. I just thought for a brag many people were being a bit judgemental. It isn't my business what that family does with their product or why. I just applaud the dedication and forethought this person took to get the product.

Again gallie, kudos to the great snag, and for giving me the knowledge that you can order product ahead of time! I did not know that tidbit

angelamary
    Trading Score
    33 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by galliefamily View Post
    You know some of you people are so judgmental it's rediculas, just so you know my 12 yr old is my step son and he suffers from headaches due to his allergies. I gave him 1 aspirin in the morning three days in a row.. You people never cease RO amaze me what you can say to make someone regret posting a brag... And whoever you are stating about my stolen coupon... Wtf does that have to do with me haveing a great overage from aspirin. Also my husband has to take aspirin every day which has been instructed by our family doctor. I don't even know why I am explaining myself to you people. I get it if your jealous but don't take it out on me or my posts or judge my family situation.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS SUPPORTED ME IN THIS POST.. ITS PROBABLY GOING TO GET REMOVED NOW BUT I WILL BE LEAVING REPUTATION COMMENTS TO ALL THE POSTERS OF THIS THREAD. THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE BEING RUDE CAN HOOP THERE FORHEADS.. HOW DO YOU DO THAT? Well you pull your bottom lip over head and swallow... Have fun.
    So sorry that a great brag turned into this. My child is also an allergy sufferer, if you ever want to share tips or hints, just PM me (my son's allergies cover nearly all of the bases it gets to be a bit of an overload sometimes I'm sure we could share some great info!). Best of luck, and I hope you get more overage for that BBQ!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

how do you leave a reputation comment for someone?

Trading Score
    58 (98%)

is every shelf seriously empty? i hope to find some but sounds doubtful. Really want to try this,haven't been able to yet. Maybe pre ordering is the way to go!
    https://legerweb.com/VADJC Join Leger Web And Start Earning Today =)

34591328S1 Sign Up at ING Direct With This ORange Key To Receive Free $50

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Sooo Does anyone else want to brag about aspirin or is everyone just going to keep cutting down the OP??

I went to walmart today in Waterloo and the shelves only had the fancy stomach guard and the huuge boxes left.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by harbie View Post
    Directly from the Bayer site:

Directions

drink a full glass of water with each dose
    adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 or 2 tablets every 4 hours or 3 tablets every 6 hours, not to exceed 12 tablets in 24 hours
    children under 12 years: consult a doctor

...I am not going to get into this with you...unbiased, academic research vs. company research (I suggest you look it up in medical journals).

I am sure she already has.
    It wasn't directed at any "she" I just wanted to let anyone know who was thinking of giving this product to a child. This was not a dig at all. I think it was a good brag! (which I said in my post and you failed to quote).

I am not sure what I did to offend you? But this is not worth my time. This did not have to be negative...it really did start out as information sharing for those who may not know the risks of the product.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information