User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Aspirin brag :)

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sarah_cio View Post
    It wasn't directed at any "she" I just wanted to let anyone know who was thinking of giving this product to a child. This was not a dig at all. I think it was a good brag! (which I said in my post and you failed to quote).

I am not sure what I did to offend you? But this is not worth my time. This did not have to be negative...it really did start out as information sharing for those who may not know the risks of the product.
    First off you did not offend me This is what frustrates me about online forums. You ( not saying you in particular) can't always tell the way something was said/written. It was not meant to be a dig at you personally only. It was not meant to be a dig at anyone for that matter. I just wanted to share the info straight from the manufacturers website. That's all.

I didn't quote you entire post because I was only going to comment on those 2 statements. I highlighted the age portion so that it would stand out and you didn't have to read the whole thing. I apologize

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SPCFan409 View Post
    What are you going to do with that much aspirin? Do you really NEED that much aspirin? I hope you didn't just do this to get overages and earn money... that's not the point of couponing.
    It would be sad to see it wasted, but if you're getting paid to buy it why not? You can always donate it later.

Awesome brag!
    Wanna get paid giftcards and Paypal cash? Join Swagbucks right now!
    Don't you want free giftcards, prizes and money just for clicking?
    I've earned $180! Join Superpoints today

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

So I guess I am the only one it seems that never got any Aspirin from WM.
    I posted in a couple of " Aspirin $6.00 coupon " threads informing members about the Morningside /Milner WM calling the coupon a " photocopy, and " fl*gging " it.
    Then they decided NOT TO ACCEPT IT AT ALL after having one awful weekend of people buying multiples.
    The CS lady I spoke to was so very sweet and kind, not rude in any way, but she said they were " bombarded " with " those " coupons.
    I still cannot believe that other WM are still accepting them. Strange.

Hey OP, no judgement, nothing bad here, great brag. Congrats.
    I am just confused by WM at one location banning it, and allowing it at other stores.
    Strange.

babies teach us acceptance

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

no worries i didnt get any too-there will always be a great coupon around the corner -we hope

angelamary
    Trading Score
    33 (100%)

What is strange, our Walmart won't even accept the internet coupons each time tried. They always use their "discretion" every time and complaining to manager does nothing. Honestly, why don't they all just do it the same? Glad so many people can get to or did use the printables!

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    So I guess I am the only one it seems that never got any Aspirin from WM.
    I posted in a couple of " Aspirin $6.00 coupon " threads informing members about the Morningside /Milner WM calling the coupon a " photocopy, and " fl*gging " it.
    Then they decided NOT TO ACCEPT IT AT ALL after having one awful weekend of people buying multiples.
    The CS lady I spoke to was so very sweet and kind, not rude in any way, but she said they were " bombarded " with " those " coupons.
    I still cannot believe that other WM are still accepting them. Strange.

Hey OP, no judgement, nothing bad here, great brag. Congrats.
    I am just confused by WM at one location banning it, and allowing it at other stores.
    Strange.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Any one have any recent confirmation if any Walmarts in Scarborugh/Toronto are still accepting the coupon or if they've had any problems using them.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

oooo great idea westbrook walmart has been out forever... i need to call and order lol

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sarah_cio View Post
    It wasn't directed at any "she" I just wanted to let anyone know who was thinking of giving this product to a child. This was not a dig at all. I think it was a good brag! (which I said in my post and you failed to quote).

I am not sure what I did to offend you? But this is not worth my time. This did not have to be negative...it really did start out as information sharing for those who may not know the risks of the product.
    Quote Originally Posted by harbie View Post
    Directly from the Bayer site:

Directions

drink a full glass of water with each dose
    adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 or 2 tablets every 4 hours or 3 tablets every 6 hours, not to exceed 12 tablets in 24 hours
    children under 12 years: consult a doctor

I am sure she already has.

Wow, the spite and anger in this post! All a few of us did was to point out the risks of giving this drug regularly to your children, because it was worrying to hear of kids using aspirin over safer products like advil or tylenol. Personally I'd listen to the recommendations of the
    American Academy of Pediatrics and the FDA rather than those of the biased people who are trying to make money on a product.

If this causes more anger, I apologize, but misinformation as well as mis-use of medication would be a very dangerous and regrettable side effect of couponing.

Giggles89
    Trading Score
    1 (67%)

awesome job! do all walmarts in canada hand back the overage if you don't pick up enough stuff to use it? i thought that was just in the states, sorry i'm new to the overage world, i took my first step into it yesterday, and went back today for more, i love it. with 5 bottles of aspirin/coupons and other coupons i got $60 for $17 today, and i can't wait to go shopping tomorrow to see if i can do better. lol. I would of gotten a better out come today but had to buy more paper for coupons and i got tired of having to get the aspirin checked in separately, they confuse one per purchase with one per transaction here.

Giggles89
    Trading Score
    1 (67%)

Quote Originally Posted by giggles89 View Post
    awesome job! do all walmarts in canada hand back the overage if you don't pick up enough stuff to use it?
    I'm only asking out of curiosity, i'm not buying the aspirin for the overage. but i was wondering, because there was a overage when i bought it, i made sure to pick up another item or two to use it up, and now i'm wondering if i really needed to.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by giggles89 View Post
    I'm only asking out of curiosity, i'm not buying the aspirin for the overage. but i was wondering, because there was a overage when i bought it, i made sure to pick up another item or two to use it up, and now i'm wondering if i really needed to.
    Walmarts policy is to either apply the overages to your cart or hand cash back if you have no other items. You do not have to get anything else to eat up the overages
    Join me on Swagbucks and earn money and giftcards. So easy, so fun!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Kanda2004

Metal Head Coupon Junkie CurvyGalSyn's Avatar
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kellyschool1 View Post
    Its still there! when you go into coupons go down to the printable section and its on the first page. GL
    I went there and all they have is 3 coupons for $3 off....I don't see any coupon for $6 off

Giggles89
    Trading Score
    1 (67%)

Quote Originally Posted by kanda View Post
    Walmarts policy is to either apply the overages to your cart or hand cash back if you have no other items. You do not have to get anything else to eat up the overages
    Thanks for answering my question, now i won't have to spend time looking for items that i don't really need. but i still had a good day with it none the less. Thanks!

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Minxi View Post

Wow, the spite and anger in this post! [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    I'm sorry was this directed to my comment? If so please explain where the spite and anger is

angelamary
    Trading Score
    33 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by harbie View Post
    I'm sorry was this directed to my comment? If so please explain where the spite and anger is
    Good question, I don't see the anger...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information