User Tag List

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    56 (100%)

does anyone know if you can send all the requests in one envelope? it says maximum 5 per household so can you send 5 of them all together? or do they really want you to send them individually?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

Last time it was individual offer in each envelope. I assume it will be the same this time.
    Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mom2teens

Carrot Rewards Promo Code: kerryj6770

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I was wondering what this meant:

Limit of 5 cards per household. Up to three (3) $5 pre-paid gas card requests per order.

It's from the website, does it mean you can send 3 in one envelope and the last 2 in one??

jyl
    Female
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

so happy to see this, we eat a ton of cereal (5 kids) so pretty much any promo is a bonus for us!! we likely wont see this one in my part of NS for awhile, i just found the towel promo this past Tuesday!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by doubletrouble224 View Post
    I was wondering what this meant:

Limit of 5 cards per household. Up to three (3) $5 pre-paid gas card requests per order.

It's from the website, does it mean you can send 3 in one envelope and the last 2 in one??
    I was wondering what that meant too!!! I was thinking that it meant you can send 3 requests per envelope. I wish you could just log in and punch the PIN # in... much easier!
    Want Free Gift Cards? Join me at SWAGBUCKS!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/bekki3

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by tinnytiamaria View Post
    I searched this offer and it appeared to only be for the US is there a canadian link for it?
    http://www2.kelloggs.ca/Promotion/Pr...aspx?PID=28816

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by tinnytiamaria View Post
    I searched this offer and it appeared to only be for the US is there a canadian link for it?
    Here's the link:

http://www2.kelloggs.ca/Promotion/Pr...aspx?PID=28816

OOPS... don't know how that posted twice!!! Guess I was going too fast!!! haha
    Last edited by bekki3; Thu, Jul 28th, 2011 at 08:08 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

I can't open the rules to save my life. Can anyone PDF them for me so I can read them myself?

Thanks so much
    Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mom2teens

Carrot Rewards Promo Code: kerryj6770

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

thank you...have not seen this in store yet but im sure that will change soon

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kerrylj View Post
    I can't open the rules to save my life. Can anyone PDF them for me so I can read them myself?

Thanks so much
    KELLOGG’S* CASH FOR GAS CONTEST (“CONTEST”)
    ASSORTED KELLOGG’S* CEREAL CONTEST RULES
    1. A winning prize coupon (“Prize Coupon”) has been randomly printed inside specially marked boxes of Kellogg’s* cereal as displayed on shelves at participating retail locations. You will be eligible to win the prize described below if you find the Prize Coupon between July 27, 2011 and March 31, 2012 (the “Contest Period”).

2. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. For entry without purchase, please write to: Kellogg’s Cash for Gas Contest, P.O. Box 5011, Paris, ON, N3L 3W5 with an enclosed, self-addressed, stamped envelope and a randomly selected package will be mailed to you within 4 to 6 weeks after receiving your request. Limit one coupon request per household per week and available while quantities last. All coupon requests must be postmarked no later than 11:59 pm (“EST”) on December 31, 2011 and received by 11:59 pm (“EST”) January 31, 2012.

PRIZES

3. A total of One Hundred (100) Prizes are available to be won consisting of one (1) Five Hundred Canadian Dollars ($500.00) Prize Coupon redeemable for one (1) Five Hundred Canadian Dollars ($500.00) Pre-paid Gas Card.

4. All prizes must be accepted as awarded and will not be substituted or redeemed for their cash value. Should the prize described above no longer be available at the time of the claim, Kellogg Canada Inc. (“Kellogg”) reserves the right to substitute another prize of equal or greater value.

5. The odds of finding a Prize Coupon inside any specially marked boxes of Kellogg’s* cereal or for any mail-in request are one (1) in fifteen thousand (15,000). The odds of winning will change as packages are purchased from the store display or as mail-in requests are received.

6. To claim your prize, if you are an eligible winner of a Five Hundred ($500.00) Pre-paid Gas Card, complete the form on the Prize Coupon, including your answer to the mathematical skill-testing question, and send it to: Kellogg’s Cash for Gas Contest Prize Claim, P.O. Box 220, Paris, ON, N3L 3E7. (We suggest that prize claims be sent by registered mail, as neither Kellogg nor participating retailers will be responsible for late, lost, destroyed, mutilated or mislaid claims.) All information obtained for this contest will be used only for the purposes of conducting and administering this contest. A mathematical skill-testing question must be correctly answered without aid before being declared a winner.

7. ALL PRIZE CLAIMS MUST BE RECEIVED BY 11:59 pm (“EST”) on March 31, 2012. Prize will be delivered by mail to the address listed on the prize claim form. Please allow eight (8) to ten (10) weeks for delivery.

8. This Contest is sponsored by Kellogg. The Contest is open to all residents of Canada of the age of majority, excepting employees, representatives and agents of Kellogg, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, participating retailers, sponsors, the independent judging organization, and all persons with whom such employees, representatives, agents, retailers, sponsors and agencies are domiciled. By signing and returning the Prize Coupon, the entrant consents to the release and use of personal information for the purpose of determining eligibility and otherwise administering this contest. As a condition of winning and prior to being awarded a prize, eligible winners will be required to sign and return a declaration and publicity/liability release confirming compliance with the Full Contest Rules, acceptance of the prize awarded, and releasing Kellogg, their respected parent, related, affiliated and subsidiary companies and their employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives (“the Released Parties”) from any and all liability arising in connection with the contest and the prize. All eligible winners, by entering this contest, agree to the use of their name, address, province of residence, voice, photograph and/or image without notice or compensation, in any subsequent publicity or advertising in connection with this contest and to determine eligibility. The returned Prize Coupon will become the property of Kellogg and none will be returned. No communications will be entered into except with prize claimants who will be notified by mail or telephone. Decisions of the independent contest judging organization are final. Prize Claims obtained from unauthorized sources or which are illegible, mutilated, altered, mechanically reproduced, forged, counterfeited or irregular in any way are void and will not be accepted. Kellogg is not responsible for lost, misdirected or delayed mail-in requests or prize claims.

9. Kellogg respects your privacy. Personal information provided will only be used to conduct this Contest and for no other purpose. For a copy of our Privacy Policy, please visit www.kelloggs.ca.

10. This Contest is subject to all applicable Federal, Provincial and Municipal laws. Kellogg reserves the right to withdraw, terminate or amend this contest at any time, without notice.

11. In the province of Quebec, any litigation respecting the conduct or organizing of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties to reach a settlement.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    220 (100%)

Lovely. Thank you.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

a randomly selected package? Is this a fancy way of saying $5 Pre-paid Gas Card?

2. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. For entry without purchase, please write to: Kellogg’s Cash for Gas Contest, P.O. Box 5011, Paris, ON, N3L 3W5 with an enclosed, self-addressed, stamped envelope and a randomly selected package will be mailed to you within 4 to 6 weeks after receiving your request. Limit one coupon request per household per week and available while quantities last. All coupon requests must be postmarked no later than 11:59 pm (“EST”) on December 31, 2011 and received by 11:59 pm (“EST”) January 31, 2012.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

$3.99 at No Frills, looks like regular price.
    Is there tax on cereal?

farmergirl
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Be on the lookout for a buy 2 save $1 toonies for tummies coupon. It works for the corn pops and mini wheats. Combined with the $3.97 price at No Frills, it makes for a great deal

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

Thanks for heads up! btw, is there a link to get more information?

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread Information