User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I was at WM tonight and also RCSS (Calgary), they had tons of the Listerine with the Aveeno bonus.

You might have to pay the extra $1 to buy it there, but the lotion is valued at $4.99 at LD and the $3WUB2 coupon... it is worth it in my opinion!!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Also, can someone give me the J&J call in number? Do you just call and ask for Aveeno or how does that work? Sorry, newbie question I know....

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzie View Post
    Also, can someone give me the J&J call in number? Do you just call and ask for Aveeno or how does that work? Sorry, newbie question I know....
    I'd also like to know about the JnJ call in.

anyways this is how i ended up getting my Listerine.
    I went to LD in Delta and the Listerine was- 6.99. Buy 2 and save $2(coupon book)= 5.99/bottle before print coupon. After $3 print coupon =2.99/bottle. This is with no bonus aveeno lotion.

i went to SD on scott rd and they were all sold out. Price at SD 5.99 with bonus aveeno bottle.

Then i went to RCSS on Scott Rd and they had only three bottles left of Listerine with bonus Aveeno. one was missing the peel off coupon. price was 5.79/bottle. After $3 print coupon =2.79/bottle

So at LD you have to buy 2 Listerine bottle to get the $2 off to match the same price at SD or RCSS.

If you can find a LD that has the bonus Aveeno with the Listerine then PM SD flyer at 5.99x2=11.98-2(coupon book)=9.98/2=4.99/bottle. After $3 print coupon=1.99/bottle

i hope my calculations are right.

FreeBee
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

Actually, if you bringthe RCSS or SDM (sdm on sun or mon.. but the deal's over now) to LD you could pricematch the Listerine there for $5.79 or $5.99. THEN BUY TWO to get $2 off (making it $4.79/$4.99) plus the 2 printables for $3 off each, making it $1.79/$1.99 each.

But everywhere I went to had the bonus Aveeno EXCEPT LD. RCSS didn't accept the printed coupon, and sdm/walmart doesn't allow stacking. But walmart would pricematch. SOF doesn't price match but they will stack. But their Listerine is $7.99

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

I used the listerine sticky that was $3 wub2 aveeno, the printable coupon that was another $3 wub2. then the upc 04381033 $3 wub2. Got 4 baby ezema type creams and 4 lipsols for about $6

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dealbreakers View Post
    OMG, wow where did you PM? That's an awesome deal!! LOL now I feel bad for getting mine for $6.99 (before coupons)! I just called in for my JnJ (the ones I used was from last month!). They said it'll take 8-10 business days. I hope it's sooner, or any time before the lip balm promo ends!!!

Actually, there are now THREE different UPC coupons I am aware of now.

1 is the tearpad
    1 is the peelie (from Listerine)
    1 is the printable

Yay!!!
    I honestly don't remember where I PM'd from. I think it might have been WM or Rexall?

The lip balm promo is on until September 7th! Can anyone give me the J&J number? I have never called for coupons, do you ask for specific ones?

Trading Score
    36 (100%)

last weekend I did my awesome aveeno stack. I had a FPC for any amount so I used it to get the facial moisturizer which had the bonus cleaser on it $25 I also got the free lip balm, then I used 2 different upc WUB2 aveeno and got a bodywash $1.50 and got another lip balm. altogether about $45 aveeno products for $1.50.

FreeBee
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

wow!! that's pretty good for free $25! aww i would have saved the FPC for something separate though cuz then the 2 different WUB2's really only applied to one, didn't it?

artsy
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I got a 3wub2 off a listerine bottle , and 3wub2 coupons from different places(04381033) .J&J has a call in $3 and also a printable one 3wub2. Any body know of any I missed? If you want a couple of the regular one pm me.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    62 (100%)

DID I MISS A PM OR A GREAT SALE ON THESE ! I HAVE THOSES COUPONS TO BUT WHEN I ADD IT UP IM STILL PAYING ALMOST 3.00 FOR EACH BOTTLE! is there a sale on this week for this stuff

FreeBee
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

Yep, there is a sale at Zellers for $6.99 effective TODAY.. for hair products and body lotion.

Bring a copy of the flyer to LD and price match.

Then use one $3wub2 tearpad, $3wub2 peelie, $3wub2 printable and 2 of the $3 call-ins (one for each product)

2 @ $6.99 = $12.98
    -$3wub2 tearpad = $9.98 (for 2)
    -$3wub2 peelie = $6.98 (for 2)
    -$3wub2 printable = $3.98 (for 2)
    -2 x $3 call-in = $0.98 EACH!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Co-op has the Positively Nourishing Hair Care for $5.99 effective today and LD has the body was for $5.99 Fri, Sat and Sun.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    302 (100%)

London Drugs has the Aveeno body wash on sale this weekend only for $5.99 so if you have a $12.00 stack it's free.

I'm going to get 4 bottles after work for Free...love London Drugs.

FreeBee
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

Oh my gosh, THANK YOU! I didn't get the LD flyer so I didn't know it was going on sale. I was upset because I didn't get the Zellers one either (I was going to PM but now I don't even need to!) Wish I brought my coupons with me to work!! GRRRRR

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I went today and got 2 of the shampoo with the bonus hair product (PM'd Co-op at $5.99), 2 body wash and 4 lip balm for around $7. I have to get on this call in coupon can anyone help? I have a few of the listerine peelies and the tearpads left and want to try to get them free next time. I had to pay $1.50 per bottle.

Please? Anyone? Please tell me about the call in?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information