User Tag List

Page 1160 of 1398 FirstFirst ... 160 660 1060 1110 1150 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1170 1210 1260 ... LastLast
Results 17,386 to 17,400 of 20968
Like Tree19437Likes

Thread: Which Contests have you won

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyincowtown View Post
    Yay!!! I won the $150 GUESS gift card from today's draw last night

Funny - I was entering this draw today and actually thought to myself - "I wonder if anyone actually wins these gcs". Nice to know it's a legit contest!!

Congrats!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sandymomof3 View Post
    Hi all, just wanted to let everyone know that I won the Reap the Rewards contest of $10,000. I was so excited, so keep entering all the contest you see because you never know, someone has to win. You can see my picture posted on Lean cuisine canada. keep trying it may pay off.
    Awesome win!!!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hi all, just wanted to let everyone know that I won the Reap the Rewards contest of $10,000. I was so excited, so keep entering all the contest you see because you never know, someone has to win. You can see my picture posted on Lean cuisine canada. keep trying it may pay off.
    Ahhh!!! That's AWESOME! Congratulations!!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Awesome Win!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Cheers on the Reap the Rewards! So exciting when I see an SCer has won something - no matter the value - but this one is double sweet!!! Have a ton of fun with that prize!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just got a call that I won a weekly prize from when i entered a contest with schick ...their new eco blades.
    the weekly prize is $100....
    the original email went to my junk mail and i missed the deadline. I got a call regarding that and telling me they had resent the email...again no email, so i checked the junk and there it was. They are extending the deadline for me until tomorrow.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mom4boys1girl View Post
    I wonder which SC'r will win the end of the month $10,000+ prize?

good luck to all
    thats what I was talking about....big congrats

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

Amazing win!!! Super huge congrats
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sulkyblonde View Post
    Ive never won anything and usually dont fill out contest forms I won the recent contest for tickets to the premier of Hunger games in TO as well as
    a camcorder and 2 night stay Amazing now I just have to convince work to pls let me off those 2 days .....
    That's amazing... I've been entering every contest I can find to try to win tickets to the premiere - I'm determined to go lol Congrats!

That's an amazing win, congrats!

Good luck to everyone this week!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Holy smokes, that's AMAZING! Huge congrats!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by noonefan View Post
    FINALLY!! WOO HOO I have my very first trip win after close to 5 years of contesting. I got a call from the Toronto Star and I was 1 of the winners in the Wonderlist “Sunquest 20 TRIPS in 20 DAYS" Contest. I was the first person called from the first week so won a trip she said to Cancun, looks like seven nights at Ocean Coral by H10, Riviera Maya, Mexico. Approximate value: $3662.00. I was in Petsmart buying some items for our yorkie when hubby came in with the cell phone and he had a big big grin on his face. I asked him who it was and he just said "You'll see" I was elated. I have worked so hard at this contesting putting in so many hours a day and now I finally have my first trip win. Needless to say I am a very very happy girl today! I have to wait now to hear from Sunquest to get all the details.
    Congrats! I went to the H10 Ocean Maya last year, a sister resort. It was heavenly! Have a wonderful time.

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Wow!! How amazing is that for you!!!!! So happy for you!!
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

Trading Score
    202 (100%)

WTG on the $10,000 win, that is just awesome!!! Got a call today that I was a secondary prize winner on the polar pals contest on FB. Won $150.00 GC to Cineplex, but since there isn't one all that close, they offered to send me a cheque for $150.00, Woohoo!!!

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

This thread always puts a big smile on my face! I'm so happy for all of you!
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Wow congrats on all these amazing wins! Especially the 10 grand, soooo happy for u sandymomof3!

Thread Information