User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Quibids?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

So the gift cards are valid for Canada and not just for the U.S.? (I am assuming this site is American.)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quibids headoffice is in the states I believe but they ship out of toronto for canadians so no duty which was one of the things I liked. I made the mistake of trying right before christmas which everybody and their brother was trying to get a good deal for christmas. I did pick up a nice starfrit knife set for about 5.00(price of bids+auction price+shipping+tax) for example, a 16g thumbdrive for my DH, and a memory foam bath mat as well. Shipping was quick once you pay for the auction (maybe cause it wasn't shipped by Canada Post). I find the trick is build up your bids with winning the vouchers for more bids, then use the voucher to buy the gift cards and stuff especially the larger ones. I found some of the shipping on some of theshipping seemed over priced for the items but over its not bad. You just have to be patient if you find something you like.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

I don't have enough self-control and brains to figure out a system and stick to it. I'm afraid I'd spend for lots of bids and never "win" anything!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    I don't have enough self-control and brains to figure out a system and stick to it. I'm afraid I'd spend for lots of bids and never "win" anything!
    That's exactly the problem...people fail to realize that every time they bid, it's coating them 60cents! I guess if you knew how much a thing usually sells for on there, you shouldn't bid until near the end...but for those who start bidding from the beginning.....they might as well go out and buy the thing...!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information