User Tag List

Page 229 of 966 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 227 228 229 230 231 239 279 329 729 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

got 10 boxes of Nivea soap (at 2 different Safeway's) this weekend and got 200 AM by only paying a little over $25!!!

EASY PAYPAL $$ - GetCashForSurveys - receive $50 free when you take your first paid survey! Brand new site--now open to Canadian residents, reserve your spot before it's full--get paid for your opinion!

My Wish List in under 'About Me' on my profile page

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Way to shop Kremps!
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Got the word today.

The camera was delivered to Shelbourne.

It was meant for me.

It disappeared and no one knows anything.

They are mailing me a new one directly today.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Rickyforever
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for sharing this

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Arrived by FedEx this morning.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

OB, happy to hear you received your camera. I emailed them as the iPod Touch was supposed to be here by yesterday (email stated 8 weeks and yesterday was 8 weeks LOL!) Got an email today that said they will ship within the next 2 weeks! I wonder why it takes so long? 2 1/2 months!!
    Check out my Trade/Wish List here:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/273700-...-lists-canada/

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Well mine was the 2nd one sent to me. Staff said they saw it there. When they looked they could find neither it nor the release form.

They had locked up the necklace in the safe but didn't say that about the camera.

Five finger staff discount??????
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Banned
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I got my 2x iPod Touch a long time ago! Was this from one of the group buys?

I picked up my watch today from the win in the daily Twitter draw. It's the same one as in the golf bag package.

Ron.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

It was from the group buy gone wrong so I entered to win one, and did. I was notified on Aug 23rd that I should receive it within 8 weeks. Now it's gonna be 10 weeks. I'm not concerned about it but just wondered why it takes 2 1/2 months to send the darn things!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    Well mine was the 2nd one sent to me. Staff said they saw it there. When they looked they could find neither it nor the release form.

They had locked up the necklace in the safe but didn't say that about the camera.

Five finger staff discount??????
    That's interesting! They do require you to sign for the items right?

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

just wondered why it takes 2 1/2 months to send the darn things!
    Probably because it takes that long tgather refurbished models. ;-)

They do require you to sign for the items right?
    Yes, for me but I don't know about for them. The manager indicated he knew exactly where the item and release sheet were and phoned someone in the office to bring it out. When they couldn't find it he went back to get it and came back with the story about it being for someone else who picked it up the day before. So they either gave it to the wrong person or someone walked off with it and knew enough to take the release sheet at the same time which would not have arrived with the box. All the release sheets were unfolded so would have been in a separate envelope.

Luckily, when he couldn't find it at first he had me sign for it as an attachment to another release while they brought the camera out. When it didn't arrive I made him go get the release I signed back and scratch the attached note off, otherwise!!!!!!!
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Yes, for me but I don't know about for them. The manager indicated he knew exactly where the item and release sheet were and phoned someone in the office to bring it out. When they couldn't find it he went back to get it and came back with the story about it being for someone else who picked it up the day before. So they either gave it to the wrong person or someone walked off with it and knew enough to take the release sheet at the same time which would not have arrived with the box. All the release sheets were unfolded so would have been in a separate envelope.

Luckily, when he couldn't find it at first he had me sign for it as an attachment to another release while they brought the camera out. When it didn't arrive I made him go get the release I signed back and scratch the attached note off, otherwise!!!!!!!
    Good thinking on your part to scratch your signature off!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hope everything works out for you!

I collected all my items last week with the exception of Macbook Air which arrived this week. I spoke with the Safeway manager and was told that the e-auction/Groupbuy was very successful and Safeway will likely to have more of these events to come.

The Macbook Air - The Macbook was stored in the safe when I picked it up. When I got home, I noticed that it's an older model (1.4GHz) as opposed to the 1.6 GHz model as per GroupBuy's description. I contacted the prize office right away. Within 5 minutes, they called me back and promised to ship me the correct model via Fedex (and picked up the wrong one) within 2 days. Hope this error only happened to my order as I don't think everyone would compare the spec as I did. Nonetheless, very good customers services at the Prize Admin office in my opinion.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I haven't been able to get on the "Community" page at http://www.airmiles.ca today.

The forums there are a bit of a joke. Mostly, they seem to be designed to lure members in and then (IMO) they use shills to add posts that are thinly disguised ads.

With the revaluation of AirMiles and the elimination of about half the gift cards they've been getting a lot of flack from knowledgeable members.

At first the Moderators answered direct questions like politicians carefully sidestepping the actual question.

Then they stopped answering direct questions altogether.

Then they started deleting posts, that were not offensive but pointed out to the Community how the changes were affecting you and me.

They received a lot of flack over censorship.

The Mods only seem to check the Forums every few days. One thread got started just before the weekend and generated a lot of comments and the "automatic" settings placed it as the top post of the moment.

I'm wondering if this morning they're blocking access and deleting everything.

If you feel strongly about this please add in your opinion re: censorhip on the "Community" page at:

https://www.airmiles.ca/arrow/Home
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

P.1 Updated

Not sure I'd buy anything this week except possibly the Lactantia Milk (if I can find my coupons) but what could I do with 5 boxes of milk?

Nothing exciting for me.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Thread Information