User Tag List

Page 179 of 966 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 189 229 279 679 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I'm heading to Shelbourne in about 10 minutes and will drop off at least 100 Colgate coupons ($1.50 + $1.00) many which are good this week.

I'll hide them behind the 85ml Total.

Leave some for others eh!
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I see GoCoupons is out of Yoptimal coupons. I loaded up buying 5 this week.

My wife is always giving me heck saying Safeway is higher priced insisting Fairway is better.

On Tuesday she came home with Yoptimal too: $3.59

Not even counting the AirMiles after coupon at Safeway: $1.75 ($2.25 without).

$0.88 in AMs effectively takes them to $0.87 each.

Gotta luv the manufacturer's specials with bonus AMs.

Now all I gotta do is eat 6 cartons of yogurt before it goes bad.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I bought my yougurt tubes on Tuesday etc. The boxes actualy had great expiry dates on them. Good until the first week in June. But with 3 kids and school lunches the 5 boxes will be gone long before that.

New flyer out has a great deal on the 16 count Eggos. 2/$7 buy 5 get 75AM. I have the $2 off coupons from the cereal boxes. So it would be $17.50 for 5 - $10 in coupons = $7.50 for 5 boxes (80 waffles). Sadly we just don't eat that many waffles and if we do I make them. So if someone needs some coupons and you think even with the postal strike you will get them in time. Please PM me. I'll send them along.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coley3 View Post
    I bought my yougurt tubes on Tuesday etc. The boxes actualy had great expiry dates on them. Good until the first week in June. But with 3 kids and school lunches the 5 boxes will be gone long before that.

New flyer out has a great deal on the 16 count Eggos. 2/$7 buy 5 get 75AM. I have the $2 off coupons from the cereal boxes. So it would be $17.50 for 5 - $10 in coupons = $7.50 for 5 boxes (80 waffles). Sadly we just don't eat that many waffles and if we do I make them. So if someone needs some coupons and you think even with the postal strike you will get them in time. Please PM me. I'll send them along.
    Pm'd you

i am crazy for coupons
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

anyone have the flyer for safeway on mcbride starting tommorrow? just want to know if the super duper bonus airmiles thing is still on.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Thanks for the responses on the Eggo coupons I had. They are all gone now. Glad they are going to people who need them and who can bonus from the AM's too.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Ratz, I coulda used Eggo coupons!
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    59 (100%)

Guess too late, I like waffles but I don't like making them... lazy me ;(... better luck next time I guess .

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

Funny thing is I would have had 5 of those Eggo coupies....yesterday morning -- but I had given up on seeing a sale on that size carton more than .40 cents off the reg price of about 4.99 ... so I sent two in a trade back east..... I still have three left so the question is -is 11.50 worth the 80 AM? The waffles are a great standby in my house for my son for breakfast when I don't have time to make pancakes.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

P.1 is now updated.

I think you should have fun this week.

100's of items with Health Check logo from the "Heart & Stroke" foundation are on for B5G50 ($1.10/item). I might actually buy $100 worth of groceries this week.

Note: I believe it was MarketPlace on CBC TV that looked at the "Health Check" labelling a year or so ago. Just having the logo can be misleading. Apparently a company doesn't have to meet a standard. Rather they just pay a licensing fee to use the logo.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

i am crazy for coupons
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    P.1 is now updated.

I think you should have fun this week.

100's of items with Health Check logo from the "Heart & Stroke" foundation are on for B5G50 ($1.10/item). I might actually buy $100 worth of groceries this week.

Note: I believe it was MarketPlace on CBC TV that looked at the "Health Check" labelling a year or so ago. Just having the logo can be misleading. Apparently a company doesn't have to meet a standard. Rather they just pay a licensing fee to use the logo.

whats the cheapest thing you can buy with the logo on it?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Bob, I just returned from Safeway and the health check promo definitely does not include all items with a health check symbol. I found out that only select items are part of the program, after a half hour at customer service trying to get clarification. Items aren't marked on the shelves, and they didn't have a list of what was included and what wasn't. You can safely assume that the items in the flyer picture are part of it, which is what I went off of, but all other health check items I had in my cart did not give me airmiles.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I was just in too and asked for a master list which of course they don't have.

The girl I talked to insisted "anything" with a Health Check Logo should apply.

The flyer shows about 35 products yet the flyer states boldly in 2 places:

Hundreds of Participating Health Check Items

Somebody has screwed up royally. I'd go back to CS and complain bitterly.

I'm sending this off to CS at Canada Safeway.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I can see that this upcoming week is going to be an absolute nightmare for cashiers and customer service workers at Safeway! On a positive note, I did go and complain when I didn't receive my 50 ams for the 5 items I bought and they were nice enough to write them in the book and put them through for me.

Thread Information