User Tag List

Page 69 of 966 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 169 569 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Yeah, but if say Zellers sold gift cards you might be able to exchange a card there boosting gas to 12.5/AM.

On a said note: No B$100G100 coupon in the mid week Safeway flyer. Ask at customer service though as they sometimes have inhouse ones.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    Yeah, but if say Zellers sold gift cards you might be able to exchange a card there boosting gas to 12.5/AM.

On a said note: No B$100G100 coupon in the mid week Safeway flyer. Ask at customer service though as they sometimes have inhouse ones.
    Zellers/The Bay or Home Outfitters
    If Chapters sold them it would be 13.6/AM

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

I'm in Manitoba and I get Rexall/Pharma Plus GCs all the time!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by poppleton View Post
    I'm in Manitoba and I get Rexall/Pharma Plus GCs all the time!

really? this is interesting
    I might order one for the heck of it now to see if it works...is there anything on the cards that says Ontario only? that is what it says in AM
    Last edited by hordosr; Wed, Aug 19th, 2009 at 05:08 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

That's so bizarre! I honestly never noticed that before, as all of the other cards with provincial restrictions have that fact noted on the main rewards page (i.e. Atlantic Canada only, etc.). I actually just used a bunch of them today, though, at a Pharma Plus in Winnipeg (and have done so numerous times over the past couple of months), and there is nothing on the card to say it's only valid in Ontario. In fact, the back of the card says, "This Gift Card is redeemable at any participating RExall and Rexall Pharma Plus store in Canada". I just emailed Air Miles for confirmation, because now I'm super curious!! Thanks for bringing it to my attention!! )

Quote Originally Posted by hordosr View Post
    really? this is interesting
    I might order one for the heck of it now to see if it works...is there anything on the cards that says Ontario only? that is what it says in AM

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Rexall seems to be re-opening here too.

OB in BC
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

REXALL Drug Stores / I.D.A. Prescription Centres

McGill & Orme
    649 Fort Street,
    Victoria, BC.
    Phone: (250) 384-1195

Medical Arts - Rexall Drug Store
    1105 Pandora Avenue,
    Victoria, BC V8V 3P9
    [located near the intersection of Pandora St. and Johnson St.]

Victoria Medical/Dental - Rexall Drug Store
    1120 Yates Street,
    Victoria, BC
    V8W 3M9 Phone Pharmacy: 250-385-7701
    [This pharmacy is located on the ground floor of a major medical services / doctors offices building 1/2 block from the intersection of Yates and Vancouver]

McKenzie - Rexall Drug Store
    210-1595 McKenzie Avenue,
    Victoria, BC
    V8N 1A4
    Phone pharmacy: 250-477-1342
    [located close to the intersection of Shelbourne and McKenzie, the largest shopping mall and medical services district close to the University of Victoria UVIC. For students living in the area there are also: medical walk-in clinics, sports and physcial rehab clinics (with physiotherpay, massage therapy and chiropractic practioners.

REXALL Canada Website: www.rexall.ca
    "The Rexall<sup>TM</sup><sup>TM</sup> family of pharmacies - A pharmacy first: Rexall Drug Stores, Pharma Plus, Guardian, I.D.A., Medicine Shoppe Canada and Meditrust Pharmacy, members of Katz Group Canada, Canada's leading integrated retail pharmacy network.
    "At Guardian and I.D.A. pharmacies across Canada our patients and customers have the best of both worlds. We are independent pharmacists who own and operate our own pharmacy practices, bringing you community-focused and personalized patient care." [website quote 060420 - nb they are part of the 'REXALL family of pharmacies']
    We have a couple of IDAs around too. Will have to check if they accept Rexall GCs.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I oreder a Rexall GC from Airmiles and have had no problem using it here, this was a first time for me and I will do it again, I just wish we coould get AM on purcheases here.

sniperc151
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post

Whoa, that is such a good idea! I will have to check that out, I just don't know if you can buy gift cards with gift cards... I don't see why not, but some companies are.. loco

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

yah IF we can get gas cards with gift cards then this is out of site @ 14.3 per, even higher than OB's 14 value he uses...will be redeeming for gas cards and maybe whatever else they have for gift cards for sure
    I am going to check with my Rexall down the street tomorrow to check this out
    note: the key might be looking for a teenager at the till who might just ring em in, but then would they know how to activate them?
    Last edited by hordosr; Wed, Aug 19th, 2009 at 11:18 PM.

sniperc151
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i am really hoping that this works, I use 90% of my airmiles for gas (since I buy a lot for work, and such) let us know :>

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

I went to get some HE today- I got 6 bottles and had 3 bogo's. The poor cashier didn't know how to enter them so she called a CSR, who came over. She looked at the coupon and said "it's one coupon per purchase" I said "oh, did you want to do them as separate transactions then?" she said "oh, just forget about it" and rang it all through. She was really very grouchy and the last time I went to the CS desk the clerk was grouchy too. I usually find that the cashiers, baggers and anyone working throughout the store to be nice and friendly so I a little caught off guard, lol. Still, that's not too bad only having 2 less than nice interactions at the store though considering some of the nasty people at other stores and all the stories from other SC'ers who have had horrible experiences at stores-I'm not really complaining.
    I'm happy though because I got 6 HE"s for $9 and got 160 AMS! I also bought the Zest bodywash- I know it's regular price of $4.99 (well that might be sale price for Safeway but I never buy it for more than $4.99) but you got 80 AMs so it was cheaper than buying it elsewhere when you factor in the AMs. I also got a free box of Nutragrain bars with my $2 coupon off the cereal box.
    Also, Sidekicks are bogo free and if you buy 4 you get 15 AMS- they are on for $1.97 so you get 4 packs for under $4 plus you get AMs.
    I'm happy I spent $46 and got 255 AMs which equals $35.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Bought an extra 15 tonight.

$50.23 after tax.

Used the $5 Entertainment Book coupon.

Had expected $45.23 but when it rang through it took tax off as well. Ended up being $44.63.

Picked up 400 AMs (+ 4 on the credit card) = $56 approx.

Forgot to take my free coupon so I'll have to get 3 more tomorrow for another 80AMs.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

The store I went to tonight was completely cleaned out of HE. I guess everyone has realized how great a deal it is!!

Southern Alberta Newbie
    Trading Score
    33 (100%)

what is HE??

Page 69 of 966 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 169 569 ... LastLast

Thread Information