User Tag List

Page 696 of 966 FirstFirst ... 196 596 646 686 694 695 696 697 698 706 746 796 ... LastLast
Results 10,426 to 10,440 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

not impressed...i am missing miles from last wk... i did the b100g100 3 different times and i only got credited for 1!!!!! Also missing some bonus miles...just not sure which ones, as they don't give u a breakdown anymore just lump all the bonus miles together. i did the kelloggs, scotties twice, duracel and i have no idea which i got and which r missing...grrrrr

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jennrav View Post
    not impressed...i am missing miles from last wk... i did the b100g100 3 different times and i only got credited for 1!!!!! Also missing some bonus miles...just not sure which ones, as they don't give u a breakdown anymore just lump all the bonus miles together. i did the kelloggs, scotties twice, duracel and i have no idea which i got and which r missing...grrrrr
    Might be able to figure out some of them if you could post a screen shot of just that week's airmiles transactions?
    operabob and ROMEO like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Were the Miles showing on your receipt? What day did you do the purchases? The cut off is Saturday or Sunday and the Miles post on Wednesday.. so you might not have allowed enough time...

Ron.
    operabob and ROMEO like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RonBC View Post
    Were the Miles showing on your receipt? What day did you do the purchases? The cut off is Saturday or Sunday and the Miles post on Wednesday.. so you might not have allowed enough time...

Ron.
    yes the miles were on my receipt, so hopefully will show up at a later date!!!!!....i have just never had this happen before, but maybe has something to do with the whole changeover...........

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

yes the miles were on my receipt, so hopefully will show up at a later date!!!!!....i have just never had this happen before, but maybe has something to do with the whole changeover...........
    For me the cutoff has usually been friday to get added the following week. I'm pretty sure anything I ever bought (sat,sun),for sure (mon,tue,wed,thurs) would be added the week after.
    operabob and Deb2011 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    324 (100%)

Bob, did you get those air miles for switching? tnx. I did not...

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    Got an email this morning offering a free 100 AMs if I activated my dream rewards. Only have to keep it until Oct. 22

As I have enough for the flight now it was a no brainer.

Anyone else get this?
    operabob likes this.

plc
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by plc View Post
    I received an offer from airmiles that said redeem air miles cash and earn 25 bonus reward miles. Below is the fine print from the offer. I'm thinking of redeeming for Safeway eVouchers for $10. Does it look like I could redeem multiple times and get the bonus each time? I also have an offer from BMO which is earn 25 airmiles for every redemption I do in Sept and Oct. If I redeem for the $10 eVoucher at 95 airmiles and I should get back 50 from these two offers.
    * This offer is exclusive and non-transferable. Only the addressee of the email qualifies for this offer. AIR MILES reward miles Bonus offer applies to each AIR MILES Cash online redemption or in-store redemption made at participating Sponsor locations (excluding Nova Scotia, PEI, New Brunswick and Newfoundland & Labrador) of 95 reward miles or more made in a single transaction from the AIR MILES Cash balance of your AIR MILES Collector Account between October 9, 2014 and October 13, 2014. Limit of one Bonus offer per transaction.
    I got my air miles credited to my account yesterday. I ended up doing 5 redeemptions for $10 each and got the 25 airmiles back for each one plus 125 from BMO. In total I redeemed for $50 and got 250 airmiles back from this promotion.

I'm amazed at how quickly the airmiles are added from Children's Place. I made a purchase on Sunday and the airmiles showed up in my account the next day. Why can't Safeway be that quick?
    operabob, Giving-Small and L-M like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got my air miles credited to my account yesterday. I ended up doing 5 redeemptions for $10 each and got the 25 airmiles back for each one plus 125 from BMO. In total I redeemed for $50 and got 250 airmiles back from this promotion.

I'm amazed at how quickly the airmiles are added from Children's Place. I made a purchase on Sunday and the airmiles showed up in my account the next day. Why can't Safeway be that quick?
    Safeway 'pools' your purchases for the week and posts based on the total spend for base miles (1 for $20).

Ron.
    operabob and L-M like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Bob, did you get those air miles for switching? tnx. I did not...
    Not so far but it's still early. Says up to 120 days.
    Terms and Conditions
    *Offer valid until 11:59 p.m. EST on October 22, 2014. This offer is exclusive and non-transferable. Only the addressee of the email qualifies for this offer. To qualify for the 95 Bonus AIR MILES® reward miles offer, visit airmiles.ca/cash and set your AIR MILES® Cash balance preference to 10% or greater. You must maintain your AIR MILES Cash balance at 10% or greater until at least 11:59 p.m. EST on October 22, 2014. Limit of one offer per AIR MILES® Collector Account. Bonus reward miles awarded as part of this offer will be posted within 120 days directly into the AIR MILES Cash balance of your Collector Account regardless of your set balance preference at the time of posting.

**Redeem AIR MILES reward miles in the Cash balance of your AIR MILES® Collector Account in-store in increments of 95 reward miles for $10 off your purchases at participating AIR MILES Sponsor locations to a maximum of $750 per day and online at airmiles.ca/cash in increments of 95 reward miles for every $10 value from participating AIR MILES eVoucher Partners to a maximum of $750 per day. eVouchers can be used at participating eVoucher Partners’ locations in Canada only. See specific eVoucher reward page for details and any restrictions. Visit airmiles.ca/cash to learn more. You must have accumulated sufficient reward miles in the Cash balance of your Collector Account in order to redeem reward miles towards in-store purchases and eVouchers. All rewards offered are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the AIR MILES® Reward Program, are subject to change and may be withdrawn without notice. For complete details, visit airmiles.ca.
    Last edited by operabob; Wed, Nov 5th, 2014 at 12:29 AM.
    LIVE SIMPLE likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I received the bonus AM yesterday too. Nice surprise to see them showed up .

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sobeys has a offer this weekend get 75 Airmiles for every $100 spent on Sobeys gift cards. I guess this is a chance to double dip.
    Last edited by Tommycoupons; Wed, Nov 5th, 2014 at 02:16 PM.
    operabob, RonBC and L-M like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommycoupons View Post
    Sobeys has a offer this weekend get 75 Airmiles for every $100 spent on Sobeys gift cards. I guess this is a chance to double dip.
    That's a great offer.. if Safeway had that deal I'd stock up for sure!

Ron.
    operabob and Tommycoupons like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by RonBC View Post
    That's a great offer.. if Safeway had that deal I'd stock up for sure!

Ron.
    Ya I wonder if they will do something similar. It tempts me anyways.
    operabob likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommycoupons View Post
    Our local Sobeys had changed their policy this year to not allowing buying giftcards using credit card. What kind of double dip can you do?
    Last edited by a_1_a; Wed, Nov 5th, 2014 at 06:29 PM.
    operabob likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by a_1_a View Post
    Our local Sobeys had changed their policy this year to not allowing buying giftcards using credit card. What kind of double dip can you do?
    That's weird. What I meant was buying them now and then using them when they have spend $xxx Get xxx Airmiles
    operabob and L-M like this.

Thread Information