User Tag List

Page 588 of 966 FirstFirst ... 88 488 538 578 586 587 588 589 590 598 638 688 ... LastLast
Results 8,806 to 8,820 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

The B$50G50 using your American Express Card continues this weekend at Safeway.
    jezz likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Already noted on nanother thread but I'll reprint my response here:
    Safeway. Offer ends Thursday. Safeway used to give 25 AMs/$25 card and 50/$50 card but they've been drastically reducing it over the last year.

You have to have the Email.direct coupons which can be found here (The McDonald's does not need a coupon):

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/23424-s...ls-canada-583/

Before going whole hog Note that Airmiles has drastically changed things and are becoming the worst Loyalty Program in the country. Here's why:
    You go to the bank and withdraw $100. The teller gives you $64.90. "What's this," you ask.

"Oh, we've revalued your money and $100 is now $75.40", says the teller.

"But you only gave me $64.90!"

"As a long term client we're privileged to offer you a $10.50 Loyalty Fee charge because customers like you ask for it."

I'm sure if your bank did this to you you'd head straight to the police and this is exactly what Airmiles Canada has just done to their members.

To evaluate the actual cash value of an Airmile it was a simple matter to add up the number of Airmiles needed to purchase all gift cards and certificates and get an average value of $0.139/AM. Recently, Airmiles unilaterally revalued all to create a new value of $0.105 a 24.6% reduction in value ($100 is now $75.40)

In the past you could exchange Miles for hotel gift cards. Advantages were that you could pick your own room level, pay all associated costs and be a member of the hotel's loyalty program.

Recently, Airmiles suspended the gift cards and members wishing to book hotels with points must do so through the website, have no choice of room, pay extras out of pocket AND MUST PAY A $10.50 "LOYALTY FEE" for the privilege of doing so!

In a masterful piece of dislogic even George Orwell would have been proud of the justification given on their own website is that it was done,"In response to feedback from Collectors like you".

What Collector asks to pay fees!

LIVE SIMPLE likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Already noted on nanother thread but I'll reprint my response here:
    Safeway. Offer ends Thursday. Safeway used to give 25 AMs/$25 card and 50/$50 card but they've been drastically reducing it over the last year.

You have to have the Email.direct coupons which can be found here (The McDonald's does not need a coupon):

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/23424-s...ls-canada-583/

Before going whole hog Note that Airmiles has drastically changed things and are becoming the worst Loyalty Program in the country. Here's why:
    You go to the bank and withdraw $100. The teller gives you $64.90. "What's this," you ask.

"Oh, we've revalued your money and $100 is now $75.40", says the teller.

"But you only gave me $64.90!"

"As a long term client we're privileged to offer you a $10.50 Loyalty Fee charge because customers like you ask for it."

I'm sure if your bank did this to you you'd head straight to the police and this is exactly what Airmiles Canada has just done to their members.

To evaluate the actual cash value of an Airmile it was a simple matter to add up the number of Airmiles needed to purchase all gift cards and certificates and get an average value of $0.139/AM. Recently, Airmiles unilaterally revalued all to create a new value of $0.105 a 24.6% reduction in value ($100 is now $75.40)

In the past you could exchange Miles for hotel gift cards. Advantages were that you could pick your own room level, pay all associated costs and be a member of the hotel's loyalty program.

Recently, Airmiles suspended the gift cards and members wishing to book hotels with points must do so through the website, have no choice of room, pay extras out of pocket AND MUST PAY A $10.50 "LOYALTY FEE" for the privilege of doing so!

In a masterful piece of dislogic even George Orwell would have been proud of the justification given on their own website is that it was done,"In response to feedback from Collectors like you".

What Collector asks to pay fees!
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    Got my PC Plus card this morning and did the first shop getting the 5000pts. for $20 meat.

See in the flyer they have Colgate Total for 1000 pts. =$1 too. Didn't have coupons with me and left the store before seeing it in the flyer so didn't check the price.

Still working on the analysis.
    Colgate is 1.65 each. It is $5/3 at Safeway without bonus AM this week. It is better deal than the one at Safeway next week.
    Last edited by a_1_a; Wed, Nov 27th, 2013 at 02:41 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Can anyone tell me what's happened to all the glorious AM's we used to be able to get from Safeway? I can't believe the lack of AM items in their flyers now, other than the occasional spend $100/get 100. I see there's a spend $200/get 300 this week but what has happened to the product AM's they used to offer? And while I'm asking, does anyone know what the new Sobey's AM's will be like after the take-over?
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Poppin,

Join the chorus of boos on AirMiles Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/AirMilesCanada?fref=ts
    LIVE SIMPLE and 4sure5 like this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[QUOTE=cheekysaver;5735789]I got a email today
    Earn 100 Bonus AIR MILES® reward miles with a minimum $100* grocery purchase or earn 300 Bonus AIR MILES® reward miles with a minimum $200* grocery purchase.

PLU# 51121

$200 at safeway... hmmm what are the odds of that happening?
    [/QUOT
    Last edited by a_1_a; Wed, Nov 27th, 2013 at 02:39 PM.
    operabob, 1cheapb*tch and 4sure5 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

How do you print the coupon for 100 airmiles? Just brings me to the site and get offers. No coupon there though.
    operabob and cheekysaver like this.
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Mmm, my house is pretty full, but that cereal deal sure looks tempting!

I need to book 3 flights Abbotsford/Edmonton right away.

Option 1. Book direct through Westjet. Cost if booked today $1207.23 all in.

Option 2. Book through Airmiles. Cost would be 3075 airmiles plus $505 cash. Save $702 out of pocket.

Kelloggs Buy 5 get 100AM. Pick up 5 sets per day (25 boxes) for $100 spent per day, get 500 bonus miles, plus store bonus of 200 if it's still on. 700 AM per set. Go 5 times, spend $500, get 3500 Airmiles. Have 425 Airmiles left over, and save $200 over paying it directly.

Aye Yi Yi, we go through a lot of cereal, but 125 boxes?? LOL!!

Then we need a fourth ticket right after, maybe I should make one more trip lol
    operabob and cheekysaver like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

You'd have to change your user name to cerealmonster, lol.
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Cookiemonster, you can always donate some of the cereal, then ask for a tax receipt.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by momof3heathens View Post
    You'd have to change your user name to cerealmonster, lol.
    I was thinking more like Crapmonster if using the allbran coupons. ha ha ha

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momof3heathens View Post
    How do you print the coupon for 100 airmiles? Just brings me to the site and get offers. No coupon there though.
    It doesn't start until friday and goes thru the weekend... they may make us wait until then to print it off.
    operabob likes this.
    Swagbucks, Earn 30 - $50 a month in surveys plus cash backs on your spending. You have to work at it, but it is WORTH it and it can help you buy some Christmas presents for free with Amazon gift cards or paypal payments. Referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cheekysaver

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommycoupons View Post
    LOL the rice krispie coupon might work too... I just haven't checked the expiry date on it yet.
    operabob and cookiemonster like this.
    Swagbucks, Earn 30 - $50 a month in surveys plus cash backs on your spending. You have to work at it, but it is WORTH it and it can help you buy some Christmas presents for free with Amazon gift cards or paypal payments. Referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cheekysaver

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommycoupons View Post
    lol I was thinking she'd use up that supply of TP in no time if she bought the allbran.

Thread Information