User Tag List

Page 616 of 966 FirstFirst ... 116 516 566 606 614 615 616 617 618 626 666 716 ... LastLast
Results 9,226 to 9,240 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

How do you get the SDM gift cards with AM?

Quote Originally Posted by emax View Post
    I'm pretty much in the same boat. Too much hassle chasing down missing airmiles, told to wait 1/3 of a year (!!!) before they'll even listen. And that's the airmiles I KNOW were missing. Probably more that slipped by unnoticed. I'm also collecting a lot less now, especially since Safeway was my main source.

You should post this feedback on the airmiles facebook page. Doubtful Airmiles will do anything but it would let some of the newer members (who might be misled by the marketing hype) know how the program really works.

One last thing. "I can cash out for a $50 gift card and I'm done." Are there any $50 gift cards left?
    operabob and cheekysaver like this.

plc
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

With the cash balance you can redeem at Shell and buy gift cards. My Shell sells SDM, M&M meats, The Bay, Sears, Best Buy, Future Shop, Boston Pizza gift cards. I typical redeem for SDM or M&M meats.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Where are the Lysol coupons from again?

Trading Score
    59 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 217 View Post
    Where are the Lysol coupons from again?
    In a free magazine found in Walmart. I think some one posted a pic in a brag. I think this is the one in the brag:

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/376454-...e-days-canada/
    Last edited by sporatic; Sat, Jan 18th, 2014 at 02:40 PM. Reason: added link
    operabob, cheekysaver and 4sure5 like this.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sporatic View Post
    In a free magazine found in Walmart. I think some one posted a pic in a brag. I think this is the one in the brag:

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/376454-...e-days-canada/
    Thanks!!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Yup those walmart mags are making for some great deals.
    operabob and 4sure5 like this.
    Swagbucks, Earn 30 - $50 a month in surveys plus cash backs on your spending. You have to work at it, but it is WORTH it and it can help you buy some Christmas presents for free with Amazon gift cards or paypal payments. Referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cheekysaver

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great analysis, Cheeks...maybe we'll call you the OBIT (Opera Bob In Training, of course)...

Seriously, the unofficial prediction is that deals will increase geometrically, culminating in the flyer the week after this one---munchies/pizzas/pop HAVE to be featured deals, because that weekend will be...

SUPER BOWL™ SUNDAY!

"Super Bowl"™ is a trademark of the National Football League, used here entirely without permission. Which is why, in almost all ads over the next two weeks, the non-trademarked phrase "Big Game" will be used incessantly. Of course I became aware of this long ago, when I received many invitations to watch "The Big Game" in southern Nevada. God forbid the NFL would associate football with wagering.

Wandering back to topic, those who wish to hit good deals, at Safeway and elsewhere, should be sure to check the flyers for those dates!
    cheekysaver likes this.
    I use DropBox to store my Las Vegas pictures, books, etc., online. It works on every device/computer that I use, and gives you 2.0GB of storage for FREE. Use the link below, sign up, and you and I will both get an EXTRA 500MB of storage, for FREE.
    https://db.tt/UXGIw4Ke

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

So....to redeem at Shell for GC.....do you have to spend a min. amount on gas to redeem AM cash for GC's? Or can you just go inside and redeem for GC only?

Quote Originally Posted by plc View Post
    With the cash balance you can redeem at Shell and buy gift cards. My Shell sells SDM, M&M meats, The Bay, Sears, Best Buy, Future Shop, Boston Pizza gift cards. I typical redeem for SDM or M&M meats.

plc
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mutchdutch View Post
    So....to redeem at Shell for GC.....do you have to spend a min. amount on gas to redeem AM cash for GC's? Or can you just go inside and redeem for GC only?
    I just buy GCs. I go in and say I want to pay with my airmiles cash and they do the transaction. I tend to save up my airmiles and spend them in $50 increments. The gift cards are usually $25 or $50. Last year I redeemed for $300 in GC from shell and $100 so far this year.
    For me this is the best value for the points.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm sure inventory will be different at each Shell, but what are some good giftcards to get there? Lots of fine print and potential extra fees (activation charges, etc.) so what cards offer the best value?

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by emax View Post
    I'm sure inventory will be different at each Shell, but what are some good gift cards to get there? Lots of fine print and potential extra fees (activation charges, etc.) so what cards offer the best value?
    There are gc's for shell, prepaid phone cards... sometimes best buy... shoppers... boston pizza... wendy's... cara restaurants and prepaid master cards. The prepaid master cards have a 5 or $6 fee for the vanilla cards and it does reduce your value a bit. The shoppers cards I love because i can get another return on investment with some careful planning. (via shoppers optimum points on bonus events with coupons and such)
    Swagbucks, Earn 30 - $50 a month in surveys plus cash backs on your spending. You have to work at it, but it is WORTH it and it can help you buy some Christmas presents for free with Amazon gift cards or paypal payments. Referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cheekysaver

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by VEGAS PILGRIM View Post
    Great analysis, Cheeks...maybe we'll call you the OBIT (Opera Bob In Training, of course)...
    LOL I have done the full on airmiles before for Bob while he was away.... correction i guess I did it or you guys seeing how Bob can't really benefit from it....( I hope your having fun Bob... now get off the internet! LOL)
    VEGAS PILGRIM likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    220 (100%)

Got an email this morning

150AM wub $100
    Good Jan. 22 and 23.
    VEGAS PILGRIM, cheekysaver and L-M like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

http://emaildirectecoprintcoupons.co...9AM_2014-1.jpg

Tapatalk via iPhone (I need a vacation)

Thread Information