User Tag List

Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
Like Tree534Likes

Thread: So. I did it - I put my wallet where my mouth is and I joined Weight Watchers!

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Happy belated birthday Zonny!!

My own scale shows me down 5lbs from last week. However weigh in tonight shows only a .2 loss. The more the day goes on, the body retains water. Seems to be a big problem for me especially. Frustrating. But I'm told you just have to stick with morning or night weigh ins and it will all come out in the wash. right now my schedule only supports night time meetings so I have to suck it up.

Had a few small a-ha moments...realizing I no longer have to squeeze myself into a McDonald's booth, I slid right in without thinking about it (I didn't eat there, the kids went for a treat); I thought something was wrong with my watch strap - it is getting loose; I'm probably going to have to buy new underwear before the month is out, the butt is sagging on me. LOL

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I too have a saggy undie butt I need to go undie shopping

Down 1.2lbs this week (amazing since yesterday I was up 0.1 lol)
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Should I rename us the Saggy Undie Butt Support Group? LOL

Congrats on the loss FP!

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

yesterday was my weigh in down 1.2 pounds so in total since I started 6.7 WOOT ...I know it could be more if I was a bit more careful but darn it sometimes the urges are to strong haha its either rip BF's head off or have a piece of chocolate lol

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Vee how does it work being Gf? I need to lose 30 lbs fast!
    New mom October 2014!

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Abby5 View Post
    Vee how does it work being Gf? I need to lose 30 lbs fast!
    they have rice and corn pasta on the list...but they also have a calculator you can calculate ur points by inputting the nutritional info. I actually have no problems yet...the UDI's GF bread is 4 points for 2 slices. The calculator makes its easier being GF.

Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by VeeVee View Post
    yesterday was my weigh in down 1.2 pounds so in total since I started 6.7 WOOT ...I know it could be more if I was a bit more careful but darn it sometimes the urges are to strong haha its either rip BF's head off or have a piece of chocolate lol
    Great job!!!

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

thanks vee vee , do u have to join to get your points amount and what is worth what points?
    New mom October 2014!

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Abby, anyone could lose the 30lbs within 6 months if they are committed. Unless you are the same height and weight as someone else, the only way to find your exact points is to join. From what I've read on the WW boards, putting your info into our records wipes out our own records and very few paying members will do that. But I do hope you will sign up and join us!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Just had my weigh-in, I'm up .2. I deserved that though, the tuxedo cake, the birthday food, the wine, the bloat. I'll be down again next week!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Adding that I learned something new, and that is that I need a contingency plan. I had planned to have my healthy supper, but DS ended up having an accident and needing stitches, we took him to McDonalds for a reward for being brave.\

I was planning to skip the place altogether, but missed my bus and was very hungry. So I ended up going to join them, ordering my usual, a Big Mac, didn't even think about it. 14 points! A regular cheeseburger would have held me over for far less.

Trading Score
    104 (100%)

I didn't do well at weigh-in tonight. Up 1.5lbs. I am really frustrated because I was very 'good' this week. I had to weigh-in at another location because I'm busy tomorrow night. Just wondering if sometimes the scales are a bit different.
    Oh well, I know that I am on the right road. I feel so much better and clothes are fitting very well...even fitting into stuff that I had put away because I outgrew them last year. Next week will be better!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Scales can definitely be different, mine can change by 2lbs if I place it in a different room (wood floor vs tile)
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Scales can definitely be different, mine can change by 2lbs if I place it in a different room (wood floor vs tile)

Are you doing WW on line or with a group?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mom-mom View Post
    I didn't do well at weigh-in tonight. Up 1.5lbs. I am really frustrated because I was very 'good' this week. I had to weigh-in at another location because I'm busy tomorrow night. Just wondering if sometimes the scales are a bit different.
    Oh well, I know that I am on the right road. I feel so much better and clothes are fitting very well...even fitting into stuff that I had put away because I outgrew them last year. Next week will be better!
    The loss may show up next week!

As for scales, my WW leader weighs herself every time before she starts as a test, she knows what her weight is supposed to be. Mine is an @ Work program so she drags it around, but also weighs herself at the more permanent locations.

Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread Information