User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

I know I save at least that much if you count in price matching. I hardly ever use a coupon on a regular priced item. I had probably $250 worth of stuff in the car last friday. OOP $25 at Pharmasave and $1.50ish at Walmart! It takes a lot of planning, and a lot of multiples of the same items. Like I tell my sister, when I run out of dish liquid I just go to the stock pile rather than the grocery store where I would pay $3 or so. I also definately adjust what we eat according to the sales and coupons... Not so good for the waist line though!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    73 (94%)

I posted on c100's wall, it's nice that they are doing that but it's a local station...why go out of the city to get this when many of the locals coupon too????

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Halifaxgirl View Post
    I posted on c100's wall, it's nice that they are doing that but it's a local station...why go out of the city to get this when many of the locals coupon too????
    I just saw your comment on the C100 facebook post and totally Second that I am sure she will be great but it would have been awesome if it was one of the local bunch here.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    73 (94%)

Well yeah...she's a really nice lady and i am on her page but....Saint Johner's aren't the only couponers....just ask Pharmasave around town....lol

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Did anyone else look at her stockpile pics? I've been couponing since end of June and mine is wayyyy better than hers lol

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I wondered who it was going to be too, definitely not who I thought it would be! I was thinking someone local. I wonder how she happened across their radar. But what I find really really odd is that she talks about and has a write up about coupon resource pages and in the write up and in the interview she did not mention smart canucks at all. To me Smart Canucks is "THE" best resource out there, whether you are a casual couponer or a more serious one.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I totally agree, Smart Canucks is THE best resource out there!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

After posting this I ended up having a rough sleep night so I overslept and missed it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information