Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Trading Score
    52 (100%)

great job on the points (free money) way to go

please add your SC's name when doing a trade
    then I can make sure I can rate YOU

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

LOVE this thread....great brag, thanks for posting!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Great job, I joined swagbucks a year ago and I also kick myself for not joining years ago. But better late than never.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

wtg - it really is "other money".

For people wanting to find ways to get more airmiles, check Operabob's thread on deals each week. Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals. I hear Rexall is great if you're not in SK - they do aeroplan here and the rewards aren't nearly as good.

I can't believe how many things I didn't do that I do now:

• Shopper's points (I did the math based on buying products -- never noticed they had bonus points)

• Airmiles - I collected but nothing like I do now.

• HBC - Collected like a snail. Never knew about coupons or paid attention to the special days. I missed the Febreeze bonus info ..., if you have their credit card you get extra points coupons sometimes and when they sent the chip credit card $15 free to spend on anythng, no minimum. Cha-ching.

Other things have been mentioned that are awesome "other money" examples.

One more "Other Money" source is: Pins and loyalty programs that you can redeem prizes or gift cards such as Disney, pampers, huggies, stouffers, ...
    Last edited by Giving-Small; Mon, Oct 31st, 2011 at 02:15 AM.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

thanks for the latest comments everyone! Giving Small, that image is fabulous...thanks!

No Safeway for me but OB's thread is awesome. Can definitely learn and earn a lot based on the info there.

And yes, the pins do add up. My pampers ones are slowly climbing...a long ways to go for a prize that I'd want. Haven't kept up with Stouffers since the changes but nice that they still offer the GC.
    Imy "Other Money". Join the fun:
    *Swagbucks!!- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Savvy5

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

the fun continues in "other money" land! since last post I have redeemed for another 2x $5 Paypal cash from Swagbucks. Made another $10 from consignment sales and my Gas and grocery vouchers from Air Miles redemption arrived! Saving those for days when "real money" is tight! LOL!

I can see now why Swagbucks is so addictive...when you can earn so quickly though, and it doesn't have to take up a lot of your time, it's totally worth it.

Lots more items on the consignment racks so I'm hopeful for more sales nearing the holidays!

Hope your "other money" is flowing well too! Enjoy the weekend! And remember to "fall back" 1 hour (tomorrow night) for daylight savings time!

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

If your are a SDM optimum point collector as other money... This is time 2 "buy" at least 2 SDM GC for a total of 150$ (for your futur use at SDM)... By doing this until nov 18 you will get an extra 8000pts
    Liberty of one finish where liberty of the other one start

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2010ontest View Post
    If your are a SDM optimum point collector as other money... This is time 2 "buy" at least 2 SDM GC for a total of 150$ (for your futur use at SDM)... By doing this until nov 18 you will get an extra 8000pts
    thanks...yes i'm an avid SDM points collector and plus member. Have enough now for top redemption $200 bonus redemption or $250 if mega redemption. (pretty please). At my SDM you can't pay with cc for GCs anymore but if I happen to get enough cash for that, I'd certainly do it.

Trading Score
    227 (100%)

Love how I rack up the loyalty program $$ too now thanks to all I've learned here on SC! Including what I've learned from you!!

You're doing awesome!
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi

Trading Score
    227 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by $avvy$hopper View Post
    thanks...yes i'm an avid SDM points collector and plus member. Have enough now for top redemption $200 bonus redemption or $250 if mega redemption. (pretty please). At my SDM you can't pay with cc for GCs anymore but if I happen to get enough cash for that, I'd certainly do it.
    That's a bummer that you can't use a CC to buy gift cards at your SDM anymore. Is it just the SDM CC or is it any CC?
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

My other money this week was 2 payments to Paypal on swagbucks were processed and posted. My $75 went to $73 due to exchange.

Swagbucks is much much easier to earn gcs and money these days. It's crazy.

Superpoints -- I did my first redemption ever -- saved up and have requested $25.

One of these days I'll need to cash out my survey sites.

I'm truly amazed (even after 3 years) about the amount of other money. I keep thinking I should track it but haven't.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I keep track of all my other money. It really helps at the end of the year to see how much has accumulated. It gives you a sense of accomplishment.
    One other thing I have been keeping track of is "found" money. SmackUTwice inspired me when she kept finding money on the ground and posting it in with her brags. So I thought I would keep track. Thinking a penny here and there wouldn't count for much. So far since Jan.1/11 I have found $18. Can you believe it. I put it in a special box when I get home. I often find a penny a day. I also put away carts in the winter especially at Safeway and LD. Which gives me a profit of a quarter each time. Earlier this year I was going out to my vechicle and saw something sticking out of the snow. I had to dig it out but it was a $5 bill!!!! So that helped my total. My goal was $1 a month. Which I have passed now. At the end of the year I will take my found money and see what I can buy with coupons and sales. Hope it will be alot with my FREE found money.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

im so very impressed so far with SB.. i managed to snag a DVD my son has been looking for forever.. when he was younger he pointed it out in the store.. said mom you have buy this now.. its the last one.. i said no not right now.. i went back later.. gone.. .. he never let me live that one down..so i finally got one for free using SB's off of Amazon. should hopefully be here in time for xmas..

my mom used her zellers points today to score xmas tree for $3.. she cashed in $30 in points. she's very proud of herself.. i am too
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

Oh it's been such a fun few weeks! I earned another $25 in SB money for Amazon.ca! YAY! Have been eyeing some KitchenAid products but will hold off til I hit a certain amount of $ in the account and then order like mad!

I also had $25 sitting in Paypal for a bit and was wondering what to splurge on...well today I got an email from Nescafe Dolce Gusto re free shipping on orders of $25 or more! Been meaning to get some more capsules and with Christmas coming up I will need them. PLUS, I had some points to redeem for a free box and now I would save on the shipping! So I put in my order tonight for 4 boxes: Lungo Decaf, Vanilla Latte Macchiato, Caffe Americano, and Cappuccino Ice. Can't wait for them to come and it'll be less than $3 OOP.

I also had a GRAND time at Mega Redemption...had enough points to do 1x $250 and 1x $125 plus I used over $30 in coupons. I've bragged to hubby before about all our savings but it took a mega shop for him to do a real double take! LOL...that and he got the Captain America DVD! Was sooooo tired after it all though...took 3 hours to finish shopping - 2 very full carts and a basket later we checked out and a nice store clerk helped me load up my car. And I met another SCer while shopping. We have the same coupon organizer!

Oh yeah, one more...just redeemed Pampers GTG points for a $10 Starbucks GC so it'll either be Christmas gift or a nice relaxing afternoon with me, myself and I! Either way, i am(that's excited!)

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thetonester521 View Post
    That's a bummer that you can't use a CC to buy gift cards at your SDM anymore. Is it just the SDM CC or is it any CC?
    I found two stores that let me use CC...yay! those points put me over the to for redemption!

Quote Originally Posted by Giving-Small View Post
    My other money this week was 2 payments to Paypal on swagbucks were processed and posted. My $75 went to $73 due to exchange.

Swagbucks is much much easier to earn gcs and money these days. It's crazy.

Superpoints -- I did my first redemption ever -- saved up and have requested $25.

One of these days I'll need to cash out my survey sites.

I'm truly amazed (even after 3 years) about the amount of other money. I keep thinking I should track it but haven't.
    Sweet! And yes, it's pretty easy on SB...and so great having the referrals! Will keep the Superpoints thing on the back burner...might check it out someday.

Quote Originally Posted by coley3 View Post
    I keep track of all my other money. It really helps at the end of the year to see how much has accumulated. It gives you a sense of accomplishment.
    One other thing I have been keeping track of is "found" money. SmackUTwice inspired me when she kept finding money on the ground and posting it in with her brags. So I thought I would keep track. Thinking a penny here and there wouldn't count for much. So far since Jan.1/11 I have found $18. Can you believe it. I put it in a special box when I get home. I often find a penny a day. I also put away carts in the winter especially at Safeway and LD. Which gives me a profit of a quarter each time. Earlier this year I was going out to my vechicle and saw something sticking out of the snow. I had to dig it out but it was a $5 bill!!!! So that helped my total. My goal was $1 a month. Which I have passed now. At the end of the year I will take my found money and see what I can buy with coupons and sales. Hope it will be alot with my FREE found money.
    Good job on the "found money" jar...it adds up! Happy spending!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    im so very impressed so far with SB.. i managed to snag a DVD my son has been looking for forever.. when he was younger he pointed it out in the store.. said mom you have buy this now.. its the last one.. i said no not right now.. i went back later.. gone.. .. he never let me live that one down..so i finally got one for free using SB's off of Amazon. should hopefully be here in time for xmas..

my mom used her zellers points today to score xmas tree for $3.. she cashed in $30 in points. she's very proud of herself.. i am too
    awww. nice job for your mom, and great score on free dvd for ds.
    Last edited by $avvy$hopper; Mon, Dec 5th, 2011 at 10:34 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information