User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Less Greed

Ripple Effect of Kindness Blk_rose's Avatar
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

So I havent given much effort lately attempting to get anything for "free" as it seems everything is usually gone by the time I find a chance to head out. anyways I been antsy about the ziploc/bread deal but had no coupons. the other day someone confirmed walmart takes coupon zone coupons and they had 2.00 off wub2 . WELL I went to 4 superstores and shocker...not one! I finally traded today for 2 stupid coupons lol.*frustrated as i type this*...anyways off to walmart I march. NO kiddin ya a lady was there with a friend and had their carts overflowing with everyone off the shelf. I smiled and said any chance they could spare just 2. I quickly got denied. I felt my face which is usually always calm turn red..so I walked away. Sure enough I see them in line and i was heading for the fast line as i needed bread for lunches tomorrow. I felt obligated to stand behind these "ladies". Sure enough they pull multi tear pads of coupon zone tear pads from their purses with plenty to spare. I once again politely ask if they would be willing to trade off some....guess what..nope!

WHAT THE..seriously what is wrong with people! I mean I am no saint I have bought lots of things for free from different stores but not like that! I was so disgusted...and trust me ladies I will not forget your faces if your on this site..i will remember you well when ido all my RAOKS which i do often to everyone who needs anything!

Last time i ranted I got over raoked...please this is not my intentions..I just like people being aware of their effects of greed upon others

One last question before bed...do I complain too much? I feel like i do alot on here these days..sorry not my intentions. Just trying to get others to realize some things like i taught my kids before they could speak" sharing is caring"...lol.
    This thread is currently associated with: Guess, Walmart
    Last edited by Blk_rose; Tue, Oct 18th, 2011 at 12:44 AM.

~The Ripple Effect of Kindness Project~

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

omg that's horrible. If i see any at RCSS by my house i'll get you some. I'm in the clareview area.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I feel ya. If there is a deal that is too good to be true...I usually dont even bother because its not worth getting upset about...but that is truly unreal. I would have been tempted to say something slightly nastier. I dont know why they couldnt spare two boxes. That is the epitomy of greed. Booo. Shame on them.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

omg that's horrible. If i see some at the clareview location i'll get them for you.

oops double post

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

If you can't get any tomorrow you can have half of mine! I managed to get 14 boxes (no I didn't clear the shelf, I know that's your first thought Blk_rose LOL!)

Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Sure reg...whatever ur name is...i know you...all gone! *snickers* thanks for the laugh first time in days!.. honestly purdee i dont want any i am good I will pay the 38 cents each after the craze is done with my two coupons lol

aww
    Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

The coupon zone coupons don't have the size restrictions? Darn, I should have paid attention, I have some here and I was just at the store (not the whole tearpad, I actually snagged the CZ ones when I was out of province last week). Walmart West end has LOTS of the 40 count Ziplocs, they aren't on the shelves but in the centre aisle kind of between pet and dairy/frozen stuff, there were cases and cased of it there an hour ago. I might have to go back tomorrow with the coupon zone coupons I have...I like the free bread!

Trading Score
    82 (100%)

AWW first off everytime isee your name i go aww whats wrong? ..no really its all in the tone ur name is typed in. I hope there isnt asize restriction on the coupon zones as i havent seen one just heard about them.

if not enjoy the freeness!

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

The back of the Ziploc coupon zone coupons states one coupon per family or per client account (rough translation from my French coupon). Is it not the same on the English ones? Do the rules not apply at Walmart?

I can't fathom someone not willing to share. How sad.
    ~RRLF $0.75 Organic Meadow, $1 Almond Fresh~

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

I found a ziploc/ bread coupon tear pad at Sobeys today in Millwoods(the newer one). There was 10-15 on it still

Trading Score
    82 (100%)

I have the bread ones it was the actual ziplocs i wanted to use..you can use both at walmart seeing they arefor two different products. a mini stack kinda all free

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

I saw a brand new pad(Ziploc) just yesterday at RCSS on Calgary Trail. what's the bread one everyone's talking about?

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

I can check for you tomorrow when do they expire,if i find some will you get them in time from Ontario

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Wow. That is greed. Like two boxes would be a big deal.. Some people just have no couth.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I saw this happen at canadian tire yesterday two ladies as well, if you could call them that. they had cleared some shelves there too and were laughing about it in the parking lot. then i got my toilet paper (majesta is 3.00 a 8 double roll pk) and thought i had a 2.00 coupon off....well when i picked the toilet paper up this older lady asked if it was good deal and i said yes and gave her a coupon...well i didnt read the coupon to well it was for a totally different brand. so i felt dumb and tried to find this lady to let her know it was the wrong coupon, couldnt find her but at least she has a coupon and maybe will be inspired....

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information