Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: on FB .... Coupon abuse!

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

It's extreme couponing mom but without the spaces

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

My advice - unsubscribe and/or stop visiting the page. People need to stop giving bad couponers like that attention, even when it's negative.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KrazE View Post
    My advice - unsubscribe and/or stop visiting the page. People need to stop giving bad couponers like that attention, even when it's negative.
    DONE! And I agree.... Its giving noobies bad ideas!! lol

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    143 (100%)

Lol she removed all my posts.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by celestial_2003 View Post
    Lol she removed all my posts.
    I didnt even give her the pleasure of my comments lol I went straight to SC to relieve my fristration!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    143 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkypie View Post
    I didnt even give her the pleasure of my comments lol I went straight to SC to relieve my fristration!
    Yeah but i love arguing with her lol.
    prove her wrong or that she isn't following rules and she ignores you or removes you all together

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by celestial_2003 View Post
    Yeah but i love arguing with her lol.
    prove her wrong or that she isn't following rules and she ignores you or removes you all together
    I dont comment on FB cuz I use my real name on FB, I dont want to get hunted down haha...
    I just read her new post though, she obviously read this thread... Its not talking "sh*t" as she says though. Its all truth!

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

I love how defensive these people always get. Besides, I truly fail to understand why people need to buy so much Advil/Tylenol etc. Doesn't that stuff expire?
    Last edited by xox2010; Sat, Oct 29th, 2011 at 07:16 PM.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Apparently shes in Toronto, We should call all the Toronto walmarts and let them know about this haha

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

wow what does one need that many tylenols for any ways.....i mean when i want more then one, i bring someone with me.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by daydreamer85 View Post
    wow what does one need that many tylenols for any ways.....i mean when i want more then one, i bring someone with me.
    They probably donate them or something, I doubt they keep them all...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkypie View Post
    Apparently shes in Toronto, We should call all the Toronto walmarts and let them know about this haha
    honestly all the walmarts i go to here are fairly careful in reading the coupons, in my opinion she may have a friend working at one to get away with that.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

ok, I have to post here!! First of all, about the gas card offer, that was my post, and I had actually posted the 3 ways to get them and was quite clear that it was on-going until Decermber 31st!! Secondly if its a printable coupon, you have the right to print ans use as many as you would like. Secondly - its a bottle of medication, which will be used, either by her family or will go towards her donations which she regularly does. Thirdly, if a company wants to limit the amount of coupons a person can get, they all have the ability to use the bricks printer service which will do just that. If they choose not to, then they know people will print many.

Personally I never shop using overage - but thats only because I dont have to, but I do stack at london drugs - so really, neither is worse than the other.

Please dont bash people, if you dont have anything nice to say, just dont say anything. PS. Im also an administrator on that page, so to bash a whole page since you dont agree with one particular thing ( multiples for overage ) you could point that out, but dont just start on the whole page, its hurtful to me who has never done anything to any of you.

Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    ok, I have to post here!! First of all, about the gas card offer, that was my post, and I had actually posted the 3 ways to get them and was quite clear that it was on-going until Decermber 31st!! Secondly if its a printable coupon, you have the right to print ans use as many as you would like. Secondly - its a bottle of medication, which will be used, either by her family or will go towards her donations which she regularly does. Thirdly, if a company wants to limit the amount of coupons a person can get, they all have the ability to use the bricks printer service which will do just that. If they choose not to, then they know people will print many.

Personally I never shop using overage - but thats only because I dont have to, but I do stack at london drugs - so really, neither is worse than the other.

Please dont bash people, if you dont have anything nice to say, just dont say anything. PS. Im also an administrator on that page, so to bash a whole page since you dont agree with one particular thing ( multiples for overage ) you could point that out, but dont just start on the whole page, its hurtful to me who has never done anything to any of you.

We were just discussing the "wrong" that was done, which was using a coupon that specifically states "one per purchase AND PER PERSON". She is abusing this coupon which can ruin it for all of us! We just want to still be able to use coupons in the future. If shes teaching a class, I hope she doesnt teach this to the students!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    143 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by daydreamer85 View Post
    honestly all the walmarts i go to here are fairly careful in reading the coupons, in my opinion she may have a friend working at one to get away with that.
    my wm is the same way. it could be possible for her to have someone on the inside, she said she has made great friendships
    Last edited by celestial_2003; Sat, Oct 29th, 2011 at 07:33 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information