User Tag List

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

My term for forgetfullness and the like,"Mum Dum". I seem to be having more than my share of them lately I'm usually really good at remembering all the little details in life, appointments, bithdays whatever. Everything has a place so i don't usually lose stuff but in the last 4-6 weeks i seem to be losing my mindIve lost my phone that i've had for like 8 yrs or so, forgot about a surprise Birthday party and this weekend i've lost my keys Holy Moly what am i gonna do with myself....i think i need to attach tracking devices to my important belongingsthen maybe i won't lose them! So after ripping my house apart this weekend (even the garbage Blah!) I finally found my keys in a winter coat I pulled out Thurs night for a Funeral I had to go to yesterday, guess i put them in there and didn't realize what i was doing Please tell me i'm not alone in being plagued by Mum Dum
    This thread is currently associated with: Guess

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

In order to avoid this syndrome, I put items in the same location all the time - cell phone in the front pocket of my purse, keys on a hook at the door etc. Otherwise, I'd be screwed lol

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Mommy Brain can appear at the most inopportune moments - just keep a sense of humour about it all!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Combine "Mom brain" with "old-age brain" and you'll begin to understand the problems I'm facing...

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Mommy brain will strike whenever it is most inconvenient...it's a real syndrome...my son now says, "You forget too much, I"ll ask Dad"
    LF: Chapman's ice cream and Dare coupons. DS has a peanut allergy so it's the ONLY ones we buy. Lots FT.

Coupon junkie
    Trading Score
    64 (98%)

I get like that sometimes I always think my stuff grows legs and walks out the door, now I put a decorative bowl beside the front door so as soon as I get home I put my keys, phone etc. In the bowl I had that moment last nite couldn't find my cigarettes I don't know how they ended up in my trunk

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

[QUOTE=Natalka;4101669]

lol

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

for the life of me i can't find either of my watches.. one i've had for years and years then randomly lost it so hubby replaced it last christmas (then oddly enough found my watch under the seat of the car in the summer) now both are MIA and have been for a month.. grr.. go years and years with 1 watch never going missing.. now both are missing! (i swear the toodle beasty hid them somewhere..)
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post

Combine "Mom brain" with "old-age brain" and you'll begin to understand the problems I'm facing...
    When you throw in the brain fog from the fibro, it's no wonder I spend most days sitting on the couch
    I can't find anything! AND I put it where it belongs,
    Last edited by hollyquaiscer; Mon, Nov 14th, 2011 at 07:59 PM.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Thread Information