User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MiaowTheCat View Post
    ugh the idea of getting JC to take a printable almost outweighs the thought of free Hertel
    I usually feel the same way about JC, but today I went in and bought 2 Hertel at the one on St. Charles and 3 at the one on Pierrefonds blvd with the $0.75 off printable. Yup, got the nasty himmy and hawing, the cashier even called her manager over. Manager looks at her and says " of course we have to accept printed coupons" and all of a sudden the cashier is my bestie and she is telling me how her BBF has a binder full of coupons that she uses and shares with her. Hmm...so cut me some slack and take my coupons please!!! I think I will send DH for more though...see how he does. Good luck all! Worth the trouble, I'm kinda low on cleaning supplies.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Wow mary, that would annoy me to no end But why didn't you use the coupon for $1.00 off?

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Hi Poonet and fellow SCers, I would never nor would I imply to clear a shelf. Just wondering...I did not want to print fraudulent coupons if the rule of thumb is only 4 for example. As I am still fairly new, plus I would not have the guts to buy more than 8 of something. And another sale is always around the corner. I have mentioned a few times, I do not buy only for myself, but I am teaching my daughters how to give back to their community by making baskets to give to our local church. Bonus is, I am having fun doing it!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

Wamart at LaSalle doesn't carry the size which is on sale at JC, so no PM.

Trading Score
    19 (95%)

Walmart Longueuil does not carry the size either.. so no PM there either
    Earn free points, get a chance to win a great contest.. Follow this link it's worth you time I swear

Or this link as well for Quebec residents..Free GC and more..

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I went to the JC on Saint Charles in Vaudreuil and had no problem using the $1 coupon. I bought 3 and will go back again pretty much every day of the sale to get some. I mean, free cleaner is better than paying for the Fantastix brand.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Perfect time to ask, is the Hertel any good? I remember using it a long time ago and it didn't stand out as "bad" so I can't remember if it was good or not

Trading Score
    19 (95%)

Hertel is an amazing cleaner.. I really love it..
    Earn free points, get a chance to win a great contest.. Follow this link it's worth you time I swear

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

excellent! thanks for the info quebecqueen

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Maxi in Lasalle does not carry the small one either - i did not use the printable 1.00 coupon - i used the 0.75 one as I did not want a hassle - bought 6 - 3 for me and 3 for my daughter who was with me and we paid 1.14 each - not going to complain - we are allowed 3 each - will go back tomorrow and get another 6.

Tomorrow I will try and mix it up and see if they will take the 1.00 printable
    Last edited by couponlinda; Thu, Nov 17th, 2011 at 08:47 PM.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I used it and so have my sisters and we all love it.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Wow mary, that would annoy me to no end But why didn't you use the coupon for $1.00 off?
    I wish....I tried, they said the coupon could not exceed the price of the coupon. So there I was armed with my $0.75 coupon, thx to you all who posted both the coupon links.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

ooooh I would go back tomorrow if it were me! Take the dang coupon policy with you and use a highlighter on the section where they are supposed to reduce the coupon price to selling price! I totally would go back just to pizz them off

Trading Score
    19 (95%)

ooooh I would go back tomorrow if it were me! Take the dang coupon policy with you and use a highlighter on the section where they are supposed to reduce the coupon price to selling price! I totally would go back just to pizz them off
    I took the coupon policy with me and the girl just reduced the coupon to 0.99 cents.. so I got 6 bottles for 0.83 cents...

Member of rep ho-ing club kelly25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

OMG They are sooo argumentative 2 managers came to the cash and their first reaction was ``we can’t take these, they are English`` I said yes you can we are in Canada and ``the back of this coupon is blank paper`` ya they are printed! She said this can not be used when to product is on special and I said yes you can because that is not written on the coupon. One of them left with a coupon to show it to an English employee and the other argued with me for about 5 mins about how they ``loss the product`` because of me buying them with coupons!! I explained over and over that they get the money back that I would pay from the company.

Manager that left came back and told me I can only use 1 coupon and then I explained to her it was 1 per bottle and not 1 per house hold. She then used the word ``fraud``!! WTH I offered to give her my business card and if they aren’t reimbursed to call me, she rolled her eyes and refused. Then finally she said the cash will not accept the coupon because Jean Coutu does not give overage, I told her she had to put the coupon in at .99 cents.

When I left I said ``have a nice day`` and she didn’t say anything back Funny part is original cashier stopped me on my way out and asked me to write down where she can get internet coupons

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information