User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    32 (100%)

I was at the pharmaprix on curé poirier in longueuil to buy saputo cheese and I had the 1$ coupon from smart source. The cashier told me that they did not accept printable so I told her to call her gerante because I was sure pharmaprix accept printable. The gerant 'José Cabrel' came over and he told me ' I know what your are trying to do, you are trying to fraud us with your fake coupon' I told to go check on the smart source site because the coupon are there and he told me that anybody can make up web site. I was so mad I took my coupon and left my cheese there but before I did three step the cashier told the gerant ' une autre BS' and they both start laughing!!!!

Its one thing to refuse my coupon but its an other to insulte me, I am so going to complain to head office, I am so mad!!!!

Any body know a pharmaprix in longueuil that accept printable so I can have my cheese!!!

update*****Ok I am fuming, I call HO this morning and they told me they have to reach the store manager to get his version and they would call me back. They left me a message while I was at the dentiste this morning and they say the gerant did not accept my coupon becausse they were poorly print....HE NEVER SAW MY COUPON!!! he refuse to look at them saying that I was frauding him!!!! WHAT A LIAR!! I am so upset that I am shaking!!

I call back HO and they are asking that I fax the coupon to them so they can see what it look like, they will call the owner after that, I am so mad! I told HO I did not care he did not take my coupon but that doesn't excuse the way he treat us!

****Last and final update***

HO office called me back today saying that they contact the owner who was not very responsive so they explain to me that HO was only the middle man so they could not force the owner or the manager to apologize to me. They give me 5$ in optimum point and told me that is pretty much all they can do. I am gratefull for the points but I would have much rather have an apology from that jerk!
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart, Smart Source
    Last edited by Poonet; Fri, Nov 25th, 2011 at 12:29 PM.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Wow that sucks, what b.i.t.c.h.es for saying that. COMPLAIN LOUDLY for sure.
    Last edited by Patty Smyth; Sat, Nov 19th, 2011 at 07:28 PM.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I asked the manager at my Pharmaprix if they take printables and they do. So I used 3 BOGO printables Ritter chocolate this morning, and then went back and used 6 more. Put them all in as 2001, payed tax and got 20x points.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

oh my God, that is atrocious behavior! PLEASE don't let this sit and definitely call H.O. as you mentioned. I would even write a letter on top of that. AND most definitely include the manager's name, because she will most certainly be reprimanded for this. It's unacceptable to say something like that to a client. The SDM policy states they take printables.

Disgusting!

Trading Score
    32 (100%)

My husband is actually on his way there with the policy in hand, he want's nothing to do with couponing most of the time but he wants to defend me, he is so cute

I will call HO for sure!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

That's wonderful! I hope he makes a scene. I would demand an apology from that manager when you call H.O. to put in your complaint.

I can't wait to hear what they tell your hubby

Trading Score
    32 (100%)

oh my god, my husband just call me because he went and ask for an apology saying that it was not a way to treat a customer and they told him that they don't F... care and threat to call the police if he did not get out of the store immediatly!!! I can't believe this!!!

My husband left and went to the pharmaprix at place jacque cartier to ask the gerant there if he could have the owner phone number for the other store. They gladly give it to him saying that its not the first time customer complain about the curé poirier store. I will definitly be calling the owner tomorrow and head office!!!

I don't really care anymore but I still have no cheese...lol!!!
    Last edited by Poonet; Sat, Nov 19th, 2011 at 05:11 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

<---I don't have anything to say but that.

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poonet View Post
    oh my god, my husband just call me because he went and ask for an apology saying that it was not a way to treat a customer and they told him that they don't F... care and threat to call the police if he did not get out of the store immediatly!!! I can't believe this!!!

My husband left and went to the pharmaprix at place jacque cartier to ask the gerant there if he could have the owner phone number for the other store. They gladly give it to him saying that its not the first time customer complain about the curé poirier store. I will definitly be calling the owner tomorrow and head office!!!

I don't really care anymore but I still have no cheese...lol!!!
    Give us feedback please.
    I'm really sad for you and your husband. No one deserved to be treat like this.
    Good luck with your H.O. call.
    More savings and tips? Go see this site.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I can't believe what I am hearing!!!! WOW, just WOW.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

That's unbelievable.... PLEASE, WRITE OR CALL HO AND HAVE AN APOLOGY FROM THESE B.I.T.C.H.E.S!
    I'm just boliing inside. How anyone could say something like that to a customer???

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

I used today 0.75c for Any Saputo (searching for 1$, but was forgot that it was in the smartsource site ). Used also a printables for Oasis juice, not a problems at all.

Somewhere between Sherbrooke and Montréal
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

O.M.G!!! I wonder what they say behind MY back!! I do buy so much with coupon over there!!!
    Furthermore, they make studies that show that the people who use coupon are in the high-middle class!
    BS don't use coupon, it's not their money they are spending!!
    Complain!!
    The gerant José once told me: I don't know why you're using that much coupon it's such an hassle for us!
    I know prefer to go on Taschereau but since I go to Cadets on Thursday night, it is convenient, but now I'll boycott them.

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by saradouce View Post
    O.M.G!!! I wonder what they say behind MY back!! I do buy so much with coupon over there!!!
    Furthermore, they make studies that show that the people who use coupon are in the high-middle class!
    BS don't use coupon, it's not their money they are spending!!
    Complain!!
    The gerant José once told me: I don't know why you're using that much coupon it's such an hassle for us!
    I know prefer to go on Taschereau but since I go to Cadets on Thursday night, it is convenient, but now I'll boycott them.
    What is Cadets?
    More savings and tips? Go see this site.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm soooo sorry to hear about your experience! Like other readers her, I really feel for you. My sense is that they don't like the hassle of taking "ambiguous" coupons, even when it comes from a credible source, because they don't want to do the homework of checking the good coupons from the bogus ones. Nonetheless, there's no excuse for them to treat you the way they did. The gerant probably has a personality disorder or two to think that he can speak to customers in a condescending way. If you do speak to HO, please make it a point to highlight the treatment you received and to request a verbal apology from that particular gerant - not just from HO. The reason is because you want to impress upon HO that you want that particular person to be held ACCOUNTABLE for his actions. He was the one who treated you disrespectfully, therefore HE should be the one to apologize. If he only gave you a written apology, it could be faked or be insincere. I know this is saying a lot - but it kind of hit a moral fibre

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information